GE/NBC Wingnut Rachel Maddcow Caught Lying Again...

Aw, look who wants to join Maddcow,Rosie,and Jillian in a foursome. :puke3:
funny how you play the victim in the conspiracy threads,while here you do a terrible imitation of a hard ass.:lol:

:eusa_hand:
:lol:

this tread is a one of those molehill into mountain waste of bandwidth threads.
unless I'm wrong Ms. Maddow did the tv version of a retraction. not a lie .
the the bush one story is fact.
looks like someone is trying to twist the facts.

Sometimes when I watch Maddow I just can't help but wonder when she's alone with Rosie O'Donnell, a nice Manhattan hotel suite perhaps, which one slips the old strap-on on?

Both of them. Or neither of them.

Do you often wonder about which dude gives head to the other too when you think about a gay person?

All these thoughts in your head.

Rachel Maddow is always very accurate. And when she gets something wrong, she always makes an announcement of it on her show as a sort of recall.

Last edited:
Sometimes when I watch Maddow I just can't help but wonder when she's alone with Rosie O'Donnell, a nice Manhattan hotel suite perhaps, which one slips the old strap-on on?

Both of them. Or neither of them.

Do you often wonder about which dude gives head to the other too when you think about a gay person?

All these thoughts in your head.

Rachel Maddow is always very accurate. And when she gets something wrong, she always makes an announcement of it on her show as a sort of recall.

Ooooh...ouch!

Why do rightwingnuts love pretending women who are leftleaning are gay?

just because we think you're a loser doesn't mean we're gay.

it's you... it really is. :D

but whatever makes you feel better about having no genitalia.

you DO realize that Maddow is, in fact, gay... right? (not that I give a shit, mind you)

Maddow-Rachel-2.jpg

That Bull Dike Carpet Munching Skank Bodike-a will be chiming in shortly to tell us how "Hawt" Racheal Maddow is... LOL :lol:

Maddcow's rantings are as intelligent and rational as Whoopi Goldberg's farts are...

And that's where Democrats get all their 'News & Information' from. What a bunch of nutters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back