Rachel Maddcow Caught Lying Again...

The station got bad info and corrected the mistake within a few minutes.

that means its a mistake.

Santorum lied in face of a tape him saying exactly what was claimed

:lol: Whatever. Maddcow is a liar and you know it. Deal with it.

Dont try to drag me into your idiot claim.

She is one of the best journalists doing night time news.

You just watch Fox and lapp up their lies as truth so when Madow speaks of the truth you cant even recognize it.

Maddcow a "Journalist?" Uh huh. Sure. :cuckoo:

She is one of the best journalists doing night time news.

You just watch Fox and lapp up their lies as truth so when Madow speaks of the truth you cant even recognize it.

1) she isnt a journalist, she is a commentator
2)she isnt doing news, she is doing commentary
3) as commentrators go, she isnt bad, but she DOES have a track record of having to make retractions
4) i find her distastefull myself.
5)i predict you will ignore this

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow, during live coverage of the Iowa Caucus, reported that libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson had dropped out of the race and endorsed Ron Paul. No source was attributed. Later, Maddow had to correct the error and admit the story was a hoax, allowing co-host Ed Schultz to segue the discussion back to a particular Iowa pizza chain.

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow's #Fail on Gary Johnson endorsing Ron Paul - YouTube

Breitbart.tv » Oops: Rachel Maddow Falls For Johnson Hoax Story, Retracts On Air

What is the problem here? She made a mistake, and immediately corrected it, admitting herself for having given false information, whatever the reason, which is a landmark accomplishment next to republican media figures who continually feed bald-faced lies and misinformation to the public without every conceding wrong doing. god damn some of you really piss me off.

Rachel Maddow isn't terribly interesting to watch. She comes off as angry and confrontational all the time and like most masculine lesbians she doesn't take great pains to look pretty. So what is it about her that makes us want to watch her show? Not much. Nobody would suggest that she even tries to fake being fair and balanced. They keep her around because she is a hard left winger and they might get some sympathy viewers from the homosexual community.

Rachel Maddow isn't terribly interesting to watch. She comes off as angry and confrontational all the time and like most masculine lesbians she doesn't take great pains to look pretty. So what is it about her that makes us want to watch her show? Not much. Nobody would suggest that she even tries to fake being fair and balanced. They keep her around because she is a hard left winger and they might get some sympathy viewers from the homosexual community.
No doubt you prefer the bleached blondes with silicone that you see on Fox.
Funny how you confuse physical enhancements with intelligence.

Why do we even have threads on a political commentary person lying?

This is almost as bad as a thread on Limbaugh caught lying again.

Funny how you confuse anger and hatred with intelligence.

When are lefties going to dump their hysterical attachment to the double standard? Lefties get away with criticizing republicans when they fail to live up to the family values they espouse while democrats get away with any crazy stunt because they make no claim of having family values. The same goes for the media. Fox bends over backwards to be fair and balanced but it's never good enough for libs. Meanwhile nobody even tries to defend radical left wingers like Maddow. It's just assumed that left wingers don't have to be fair and balanced because that's the way the system works.

If you are a man and you grow up to hate and fear bleached blondes with siicone I guess Rachel Maddow is your kind of news anchor.

If you are a man and you grow up to hate and fear bleached blondes with siicone I guess Rachel Maddow is your kind of news anchor.

The objective of watching news is to glean useful information, not to find material suitable for masturbation.

Where was the lie?

Oh, I agree, but if O'Reilly, Hannity, Coulter, or Limbaugh had said the same thing, it would have been a lie.

No. when you lie, talk over people, and are in general dishonest and lay homage to an ideology to the exclusion of reality, you deserve to be discredited. Rachel does NONE of this. She is a brilliant woman whose time is largely spent trying to unspin fox's spin.

Where was the lie?

Oh, I agree, but if O'Reilly, Hannity, Coulter, or Limbaugh had said the same thing, it would have been a lie.

No. when you lie, talk over people, and are in general dishonest and lay homage to an ideology to the exclusion of reality, you deserve to be discredited. Rachel does NONE of this. She is a brilliant woman whose time is largely spent trying to unspin fox's spin.

Yeah, right. You really sound like a joke, this could be from either side, yet you see it from just one....go figure. :eusa_whistle:

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow, during live coverage of the Iowa Caucus, reported that libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson had dropped out of the race and endorsed Ron Paul. No source was attributed. Later, Maddow had to correct the error and admit the story was a hoax, allowing co-host Ed Schultz to segue the discussion back to a particular Iowa pizza chain.
What were the other times she was caught lying?

It sounds to me like Maddow made a retraction after she was informed it was a hoax...but if that's the case...it's not exactly lying.

What were the other times she was caught lying?

It sounds to me like Maddow made a retraction after she was informed it was a hoax...but if that's the case...it's not exactly lying.

Of course not. :dance:

ROTF.

How many times when caught in a lie does Faux News....

(1)doubles down on the lie,

or......

(2) admit they were duped and the story was a hoax?

I'm going with number one mostly......

Forum List

Back