Rachel Corrie death trial, day 1

No, she can be as anti American as she wants. Preferably in Cuba or Vietnam or North Korea.

What made her special was she was out there protecting and assisting in acts of deliberate premeditated murder. And she knew it.

Huh?

She was trying to prevent the bulldozing of a Palestinian home.

The home belonged to Dr. Samir Nasrallah, a Gaza pharmacist. He was no murderer; he had committed no crime. He simply owned a home in Rafah near the Egyptian border.

Under that home was a tunnel bringing in parts explosives for those human bombs that made riding a bus so risky in Israel back then.

And Hamas didn't target soldiers. They targeted weddings, schools, discos. The Israelis found the tunnel, the house was to come down. She was not there to protect the house of a doctor. She was there to protect the murder tunnel.

The man may have been a doctor. So was Mengele

You need to substantiate your claim, in other words - provide a reliable source of all the above information, otherwise it's all just bunch of hot air.

Also, from what I've read of the girl, she was an idealist, an activist who truly believed she was preventing something illegal, criminal from happening. So yeah, RELIABLE sources please.

As Sorry as I am for Corrie's death, i cannot, help but wonder: She knew she was going into a warzone and putting her own life at risk. I'm sorry for what happened, but Corrie's death was her own doing and her parents have no one to blame for it than Rachel herself, though i don't blame them for what they're doing, i cannot even begin to grasp how one handles the death of one's own child.

Replace Rachel Corrie's name with Daniel Pearl.

Ok, Daniel Pearl Foundation
The Daniel Pearl Foundation was formed in memory of journalist Daniel Pearl to further the ideals that inspired Daniel's life and work. The foundation's mission is to promote cross-cultural understanding through journalism, music, and innovative communications.
The Daniel Pearl Foundation is a tax exempt 501(c)(3) donor-funded organization.

The Rachel Corrie Foundation for Peace and Justice
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHM7Y-MdJGo&feature=related]YouTube - My Name Is Rachel Corrie - closing monologue[/ame]

She was one of those who helped make this happen

She knew what was going on with those tunnels. And she was aiding and abetting that crime.

She was not a worker for peace. She was a target for Dexter Morgan. Her own fate snuck up on her and bit her in the ass. She was a cold blooded assistant to the killing machine that is Hamas.

Rachel had never even been to Palestine when the Dolphin Disco bombing occurred - she arrived for the first time in 2003. She couldn't possibly have "helped make it happen."

The rest of your post is equally absurd. Maybe next you'll be accusing her parents of being terror supporters, just because they dare to fight for justice for their slain daughter.

She knew what was going on with those tunnels. And she was aiding and abetting that crime.

She was not a worker for peace. She was a target for Dexter Morgan. Her own fate snuck up on her and bit her in the ass. She was a cold blooded assistant to the killing machine that is Hamas.

Rachel had never even been to Palestine when the Dolphin Disco bombing occurred - she arrived for the first time in 2003. She couldn't possibly have "helped make it happen."

The rest of your post is equally absurd. Maybe next you'll be accusing her parents of being terror supporters, just because they dare to fight for justice for their slain daughter.

He's just cheering for his favorite team and facts can't stop him. Just as a few others on this board, whom I won't name, he follows rather closely the 'gospel of Zionism,' according to which Israel 'the infallible and infinitely superior to any other nation or land' can simply do no wrong. Everyone else is evil and the deaths of those that stand up against the Israel The Immaculate is to be cheered and celebrated ...

Tunnels were not the real issue. Israel wanted a buffer zone and all houses were cleared from the border area. No apologies, no compensation, just destroy everything within a few blocks of the border.

She was attempting to prevent a pharmacist's house from being bulldozed. Hopefully, Israeli bulldozers will begin running over landmines instead of non-violent protesters.

No, she can be as anti American as she wants. Preferably in Cuba or Vietnam or North Korea.

What made her special was she was out there protecting and assisting in acts of deliberate premeditated murder. And she knew it.

Huh?

The home belonged to Dr. Samir Nasrallah, a Gaza pharmacist. He was no murderer; he had committed no crime. He simply owned a home in Rafah near the Egyptian border.

Under that home was a tunnel bringing in parts explosives for those human bombs that made riding a bus so risky in Israel back then.

And Hamas didn't target soldiers. They targeted weddings, schools, discos. The Israelis found the tunnel, the house was to come down. She was not there to protect the house of a doctor. She was there to protect the murder tunnel.

In fact, allegations of a tunnel beneath Nasrallah's house are completely unsupported. The IDF has never claimed that such a tunnel existed.

Actually, the Nasrallah house was destroyed as Israel conducted a large-scale demolition of Palestinian property along the Egyptian border in early 2003, specifically to clear the way so it could build an 30-foot high steel wall and "buffer zone" between Rafah and Egypt. The IDF flattened hundreds of homes in Rafah, leaving thousands of Palestinians, who lost everything, homeless.

Huh?

In fact, allegations of a tunnel beneath Nasrallah's house are completely unsupported. The IDF has never claimed that such a tunnel existed.

Actually, the Nasrallah house was destroyed as Israel conducted a large-scale demolition of Palestinian property along the Egyptian border in early 2003, specifically to clear the way so it could build an 30-foot high steel wall and "buffer zone" between Rafah and Egypt. The IDF flattened hundreds of homes in Rafah, leaving thousands of Palestinians, who lost everything, homeless.

LOL, the poor Palestinians. They can't catch a break, eh? Where's Allah when you need him?

She was attempting to prevent a pharmacist's house from being bulldozed. Hopefully, Israeli bulldozers will begin running over landmines instead of non-violent protesters.

No family-EZ

Islam has no respect for women, so, why do you care, pig? You beat your Muslima wife on a regular basis and treat her like a domestic animal like Allah commands, right?

Are you too stupid to stay on topic?

Islam has no respect for women, so, why do you care, pig? You beat your Muslima wife on a regular basis and treat her like a domestic animal like Allah commands, right?

Read the rules, kikester.
Attacks on family members will not be tolerated and will be subject to action by an Admin/Mod. Action taken could range from a warning to banning and will be at Admin/Mod discretion. The only exception to this is IF a member brings his/her family member(s) into the conversation first.

Read the rules, kikester.
Attacks on family members will not be tolerated and will be subject to action by an Admin/Mod. Action taken could range from a warning to banning and will be at Admin/Mod discretion. The only exception to this is IF a member brings his/her family member(s) into the conversation first.

Read the real rules,

Again, read the rules, and enjoy your vacation. -EZ

Pancake was anti-american!

9665d1268337522-rachel-corrie-death-trial-day-1-rachael-corrie-b.jpg

9666d1268337538-rachel-corrie-death-trial-day-1-rachael-corrie.jpg

And that is a good reason to kill her, right?

Nice putting words in someones mouth! She wasn't murdered, she was killed by at worst negligence. Was her death tragic? Yes. Was she a stupid confused self-righteous trash? DMN RIGHT!

As Sorry as I am for Corrie's death, i cannot, help but wonder: She knew she was going into a warzone and putting her own life at risk. I'm sorry for what happened, but Corrie's death was her own doing and her parents have no one to blame for it than Rachel herself, though i don't blame them for what they're doing, i cannot even begin to grasp how one handles the death of one's own child.

Replace Rachel Corrie's name with Daniel Pearl.

Wow first she was MLK, now she is Daniel Pearl. LOL what next X you going to call her Jesus?

Forum List

Back