Race does not exist, Race does not matter?????

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
So, if this is true then Racism also doesn't matter, or exist, either.
(I mean come on now, how can you defend against the criticisms, or violence against something that doesn't exist?)

It's funny the nerve the people who call Racists ignorant, and say Race does not exist & they support more Diversity for the West & that Racism is a problem.

This is actually the ignorance.
Because.
A.) Then if Race does not exist, then how is Racism a problem?
B.) Even if Race didn't exist, the unique cultures still do.
C.) Racism tends to be caused by Diversity, tell me who's the victim of Racism in a Homogeneous society?
D.) Racial differences do exist.

Take Serotonin, an important indictator of mood & temperament. (Indeed, low Serotonin is generally associated more often with Depression, Restlessness, Racing thoughts, Aggression, Anger, maybe even Violence & Suicide etc. etc.)

Serotonin - Wikipedia

It should be altered differently in different populations.

I.E
Here's a study on Serotonin genes, note that it's not uniform.

The depression map: genes, culture, serotonin, and a side of pathogens

I.E
Here's a study on Obesity causing higher Serotonin, not that Obesity is far from Uniform.

Obese men less prone to suicide, study finds

The Most Obese Countries In The World

I.E
Here's a study on Tall Height causing lower Serotonin, note that Human height is far from uniform.

"Height and Suicide Risk: Are Serotonin Levels to Blame?" by Jancin, Bruce - Clinical Psychiatry News, Vol. 33, Issue 7, July 2005 | Online Research Library: Questia

List of average human height worldwide - Wikipedia

I.E
Here's a study on MAO-A which breaks down Serotonin, low MAO-A should lead to higher Serotonin.

MAOA, Race, and Crime

Monoamine oxidase A - Wikipedia

I.E
Here we see that Redheads have lower Serotonin from less pigmentation.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/j.1600-0749.2003.00127.x

I.E
Here we see that Histamine flushes, present with Rosacea, a trait ONLY common in North-Western Europe have higher Serotonin.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...ivo_Microdialysis_and_Electrophysiology_Study

Rosacea - Wikipedia

So, what do you mean Race doesn't matter, or doesn't exist??????????????????????????????????

Last edited:
QThLU.jpg

So, if this is true then Racism also doesn't matter, or exist, either.
(I mean come on now, how can you defend against the criticisms, or violence against something that doesn't exist?)

It's funny the nerve the people who call Racists ignorant, and say Race does not exist & they support more Diversity for the West & that Racism is a problem.

This is actually the ignorance.
Because.
A.) Then if Race does not exist, then how is Racism a problem?
B.) Even if Race didn't exist, the unique cultures still do.
C.) Racism tends to be caused by Diversity, tell me who's the victim of Racism in a Homogeneous society?
D.) Racial differences do exist.

Take Serotonin, an important indictator of mood & temperament. (Indeed, low Serotonin is generally associated more often with Depression, Restlessness, Racing thoughts, Aggression, Anger, maybe even Violence & Suicide etc. etc.)

Serotonin - Wikipedia

It should be altered differently in different populations.

I.E
Here's a study on Serotonin genes, note that it's not uniform.

The depression map: genes, culture, serotonin, and a side of pathogens

I.E
Here's a study on Obesity causing higher Serotonin, not that Obesity is far from Uniform.

Obese men less prone to suicide, study finds

The Most Obese Countries In The World

I.E
Here's a study on Tall Height causing lower Serotonin, note that Human height is far from uniform.

"Height and Suicide Risk: Are Serotonin Levels to Blame?" by Jancin, Bruce - Clinical Psychiatry News, Vol. 33, Issue 7, July 2005 | Online Research Library: Questia

List of average human height worldwide - Wikipedia

I.E
Here's a study on MAO-A which breaks down Serotonin, low MAO-A should lead to higher Serotonin.

MAOA, Race, and Crime

Monoamine oxidase A - Wikipedia

I.E
Here we see that Redheads have lower Serotonin from less pigmentation.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/j.1600-0749.2003.00127.x

I.E
Here we see that Histamine flushes, present with Rosacea, a trait ONLY common in North-Western Europe have higher Serotonin.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...ivo_Microdialysis_and_Electrophysiology_Study

Rosacea - Wikipedia

So, what do you mean Race doesn't matter, or doesn't exist??????????????????????????????????
Who gave you the idea that race doesn't matter or doesn't exist?

People have often had fixed ideas about things we (now) know untrue.

If race did not exist or matter, black people would not be trying to erase all the history of those of a lighter shade than them. And, since I weighed in on that -

If race does not exist, how come black people want reparations? It sure as Hell isn't about slavery. Whites didn't invent slavery. They ended it and just FWIW, I support reparations. That way when black people get their reparation check, they can write a check for double that amount and send it to the people their ancestors held in slavery all the way back to biblical times. If we really had a discussion about race, the left would say, forget it. It don't really matter.

Untrue?
How?

I just supported that Ethnic & Racial concentrations of Serotonin should be significantly different.

That Serotonin alters temperament significantly.

Explain how these differences don't exist, exactly?
You miss your own point. What did you ask at the start? "So, if this is true then Racism also doesn't matter, or exist, either.
(I mean come on now, how can you defend against the criticisms, or violence against something that doesn't exist?)"
So, racism might not exist, yet people could believe in it (have a fixed idea), or racism might exist and people might not believe in it (have a fixed idea).
"People have often had fixed ideas about things we (now) know untrue."
By the way, everyone perceives that there are differences between groups of any type; that is why they are called "groups". Not everyone joins in making those qualitatively insignificant differences cause for alarm, or even much notice as such.

Untrue?
How?

I just supported that Ethnic & Racial concentrations of Serotonin should be significantly different.

You miss your own point. What did you ask at the start? "So, if this is true then Racism also doesn't matter, or exist, either.
(I mean come on now, how can you defend against the criticisms, or violence against something that doesn't exist?)"
So, racism might not exist, yet people could believe in it (have a fixed idea), or racism might exist and people might not believe in it (have a fixed idea).
"People have often had fixed ideas about things we (now) know untrue."
By the way, everyone perceives that there are differences between groups of any type; that is why they are called "groups". Not everyone joins in making those qualitatively insignificant differences cause for alarm, or even much notice as such.

If Race doesn't exist, then reacting towards Race, obviously doesn't exist, because Race doesn't exist.

If you think Racism is a problem, you're in fact supporting that Race does exist.

I mean if you can't tell a person from the Congo, from a person from Sweden, from a person from China, you must be severely mentally impaired.

Who says these differences are insignificant??????
On the contrary, the Low-MAO-A variants causing significantly lower MAO-A linked to much stronger criminality & violence, being present in Blacks at much greater rates, is in fact validating it all.

We know simple Liberal arguments on Race fall short.

Blaming Poverty on Black crime is ridiculous, because Prince George's County, a Middle - Upper Middle Class Black county, with low Poverty rates, still has Murder rates that are high by the U.S.A standards, and even global standards.

Rather than looking for Liberal arguments, we should be looking for Sound arguments.

It seems that Low MAO-A among other factors, presumably explain away the issue, more than poverty.

Untrue?
How?

Untrue since serotonin can be deficient because of diet, drug use,pesticides, heavy metals in water and soil concentrations...

Race is very significant to Republicans. It’s the most obvious reason why their party is nearly all white.

Untrue?
How?

Untrue since serotonin can be deficient because of diet, drug use,pesticides, heavy metals in water and soil concentrations...

Sure, Serotonin alters by environment, but ultimately Serotonin exists because of Genes, from there it can alter.

Untrue?
How?

Sure, Serotonin alters by environment, but ultimately Serotonin exists because of Genes, from there it can alter.
only in the polymorphic region

A person can reasonably believe there is only one race, human, and still observe that others believe and act otherwise.

Race is very significant to Republicans. It’s the most obvious reason why their party is nearly all white.
For some reason this guy it matters for the majority of his thought process. Evidently he struggle with issues of inequality.

Forum List

Back