Parking Wars show MUST be racist

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
....I watch the show Parking Wars a lot
...it's about parking enforcement officers/tow truckers/etc that give tickets/boot cars/tow cars
...I don't understand it, but MOST of the people that go crazy/argue/get angry/hate/etc when they get a ticket/etc are black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????
....how come they show mostly blacks losing control/etc???

Calm down......watch Family Feud
FF discriminates against white families

How so?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blacks are less than 13% of the population but they are over represented a lot more than 13% on FF

I take it you never watched Soul Train.

I watched it all the time

Did Soul Train discriminate against white people?

FF discriminates against white families

How so?

blacks are less than 13% of the population but they are over represented a lot more than 13% on FF

good call--they did
I watched it all the time when I listened to ''soul'' music

How so?

good call--they did

Sounds like you’re an advocate for Affirmative Action.
Do you still Listen to soul music?

good call--they did

Sounds like you’re an advocate for Affirmative Action.
Do you still Listen to soul music?

yes --I'll put on 70s soul on YouTube

another dumbass was not letting the tower tow the truck
so the cops were called
there was a sticker with instructions on the car that the ''black''' [ o my ] dumbass could not read correctly

I’m a big fan of Parking Wars; DVR it all the time so I can skip the commercials as well as the show’s awful theme music.

From time to time I’ve considered the racial aspect of the show because of the predominance of blacks being ticketed, booted, towed to the impound lot, etc., but then you realize most of the people working for the various city’s parking authorities are black and they usually have no clue of the race of the owner of a car they’re dealing with. They’re just doing their jobs, jobs that wouldn’t be needed if car owners would simply follow the rules/laws. But many don’t and very very few ever take responsibility and admit they were in the wrong and deserving of their fate. Instead, it’s one nonesense excuse after another, the city’s out to “get” them, etc., etc.

I’ve seen variations of the following countless times on the show. A car owner comes walking up while the PA person is writing them a parking ticket...

Hey, why you giving me a ticket?

(Pointing to a sign right in front of them) It says No Parking.

But I was only here two minutes. I just ran into the store for...

You were parked; you left your car. The sign doesn’t say 2-Minute Parking. It says NO PARKING...

Nine times out of ten what then follows is the standard diatribe of how the city’s taking advantage of them...yada, yada, yada.

I’m a big fan of Parking Wars; DVR it all the time so I can skip the commercials as well as the show’s awful theme music.

From time to time I’ve considered the racial aspect of the show because of the predominance of blacks being ticketed, booted, towed to the impound lot, etc., but then you realize most of the people working for the various city’s parking authorities are black and they usually have no clue of the race of the owner of a car they’re dealing with. They’re just doing their jobs, jobs that wouldn’t be needed if car owners would simply follow the rules/laws. But many don’t and very very few ever take responsibility and admit they were in the wrong and deserving of their fate. Instead, it’s one nonesense excuse after another, the city’s out to “get” them, etc., etc.

I’ve seen variations of the following countless times on the show. A car owner comes walking up while the PA person is writing them a parking ticket...

Hey, why you giving me a ticket?

(Pointing to a sign right in front of them) It says No Parking.

But I was only here two minutes. I just ran into the store for...

You were parked; you left your car. The sign doesn’t say 2-Minute Parking. It says NO PARKING...

Nine times out of ten what then follows is the standard diatribe of how the city’s taking advantage of them...yada, yada, yada.
exactly
they always say '''I was here for just a minute/etc'''--hahahahhahahah
I think on one, they had to pay over $1000!!!----- I'd be pissed too

just saw one person FREAK out because SHE parked in an handicap zone
.....she SCREAMS at the parking cop ''get this BITCH out of my face'''---this without any conversation
...it is OBVIOUS why some people have problems with cops/etc:
1. they commit an offence
then:
2. they go CRAZY---being offensive/idiotic/dumb/aggressive/etc

Forum List

Back