Race Card Played at Marxist Lesbian Rally

I guess black baby body parts aren't as much in demand. PP customers much be racists as well as murderers.

26904176_883277742754_3937784027396463850_n.jpg

What she says is absolutely correct. We European-descended women need to do better in the fight for equality for all people. Your assertion that people auction infant body parts is just more proof that some, and I mean some white guys are ignorant woman-hating, racist assholes.
Why do you have a photo of the ignorant sperm donor of Dubya as your avatar?

What she says is absolutely correct. We European-descended women need to do better in the fight for equality for all people. Your assertion that people auction infant body parts is just more proof that some, and I mean some white guys are ignorant woman-hating, racist assholes.

No, we European descended people need to do a better job at making sure we don't go extinct.

The ignorance, of you White hating assholes is too much.

"We European-descended women need to do better in the fight for equality for all people."

Typical Far Leftist emotional horsecrap, no if those other peoples want something they should do it for themselves, nobody in any Western nation owes them anything, lazy POS that they are expecting everyone else to provide for them.

They put plastic vaginas on their heads, screamed at the sky...and the audacity to call Donal Trump “Orange Clown.” I think when average Americans saw this people on the news...they figured out who the real clowns are.

They put plastic vaginas on their heads, screamed at the sky...and the audacity to call Donal Trump “Orange Clown.” I think when average Americans saw this people on the news...they figured out who the real clowns are.
Correction. trump is an orange whore. Most right-wing men are whores and penis-worshipers. Bush senior donated his sperm and created Dubya. That says it all.

Correction. trump is an orange whore. Most right-wing men are whores and penis-worshipers. Bush senior donated his sperm and created Dubya. That says it all.
Raise your IQ up 2 digits before typing anything for the public ever again.

"Most right-wing men are whores and penis-worshipers."

You do have some serious issues with men in general, this from posts you have posted in other threads, you do seem to hate men in general and/or fear men.

How many Right-Wing men have you met? Are you saying that Liberal men cannot be whores, also ALL men are penis worshippers basically ALL men are obsessed with their own penis....except for the Leftist Maniac men who have a mental illness that they think they are women and therefore do the Transgender thing and get their penis chopped off and become Drag Queens while remaining until death biological males because they can chop their dick off but they cannot remove their XY Chromosome. Biology 101.

if-you-have-a-y-chromosome-you-are-a-man-18763194.png

Sex+Determination+The+basic+rule%3A+if+the+Y+chromosome+is+present%2C+the+person+is+male.+If+absent%2C+the+person+is+female..jpg

Sorry to hear that intimidates you Alpha males so much.

Sorry to hear that intimidates you Alpha males so much.
Nope. Just makes them look incredibly stupid.

Forum List

Back