Why Do Black Females Scream Like They Don't Like The Sight Of Blood When One of Their Own is PWND?

TupacTHUGLIFEPLEA.jpg

In my warped, deluded mind, that far too often reflects on the big picture, I'm thinking some or many of the people appearing in this recording are among the COUNTLESS “EVERYONE(s)” the late American urban story-TRUTH-teller, as well as child abuse and homicide victim Tupac Shakur is speaking about in his (often misinterpreted) #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS* concept!!!

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE*" ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur

Unfortunately, before he discovered how to properly promote his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

In case there is any confusion, I am writing about and sharing evidence of America's MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #THUGLIFE HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

Peace.

1800CHILDABUSE03.png

___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #Parenting, #ChildAbuse, #MedicalDisease, #ChildhoodTrauma, #ChildMaltreatment, #MentalHealth, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

Forum List

Back