Race-baiting Joe Biden claims housing prices are based on race.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Joe Biden is race-baiting again in order to try and help uplift his abysmal poll numbers. Today he claimed that housing prices are based on race, suggesting identical homes with blacks living in them are valued less than ones with whites. Seriously.

“Today, a home owned by a black family on one side of a highway, built by the same builder on the other side of the highway, and a white guy living in it, the white guy’s home is valued more than the black guy’s! …That’s how you build generational wealth!”

Thats how I got my home so cheap, the previous owners were black. I have no idea how a black could own a 6,000 sq ft home with acreage on a lake though. Probably stole it!

IMG_8952.jpeg

Joe Biden is race-baiting again in order to try and help uplift his abysmal poll numbers. Today he claimed that housing prices are based on race, suggesting identical homes with blacks living in them are valued less than ones with whites. Seriously.

“Today, a home owned by a black family on one side of a highway, built by the same builder on the other side of the highway, and a white guy living in it, the white guy’s home is valued more than the black guy’s! …That’s how you build generational wealth!”

Thats how I got my home so cheap, the previous owners were black. I have no idea how a black could own a 6,000 sq ft home with acreage on a lake though. Probably stole it!

View attachment 885693
Biden and the Democrats play the victim hood song again. The words of Booker T Washington ring true nearly a century later.

In essence it is true, a lot of places it's based on race.

On average blacks are loud, obnoxious, don't take care of their property, yelling, fighting, drugs, too many people living in one home, welfare is common, crime in the area is generally higher and so on. Basically a lot of black people's lifestyles means the value of the home is lower because decent average people do not want to live there.

Me? I make decent money, I like peace and quiet, I don't want to live in a crime and drug filled community, I want pleasant neighbours, I want to live in a well maintained area and so on. So I will pay more for a home in those kinds of areas because I don't want to live around a bunch of ghetto thug nword savages, the same as I don't want to live near a bunch of white trash.

Want to get rid of race based housing prices? Either send most blacks back to Africa to get rid of all the nwords messing up housing prices in certain areas. Or, force them to all be responsible and decent members of society.

Want nice things? Well you have to pay extra. Housing is no different.

View attachment 885693
Stating facts is not racist.

This is one of the reasons Republicans have been losing elections.

People are tired of them playing the race card.

See OP for an example.

View attachment 885693

He's pandering to the only people who still support him: racist white boomers and low-IQ minorities.

Blacks get turned down for loans more than whites and when they do qualify they pay higher interest rates.
This is the kind of generalized statement that seems accurate on it"s face, but lacks the background facts to prove it that is so popular by both sides now days. Do those blacks turned down have the same credit score as the white that was approved? Did the black offer as much collateral as the white? Was the black's disposable income after debt as large as the whites? Had the black been on his job as long as the white? These and many other considerations are used by lenders to determine loan approval. Ability to and expectation of orderly repayment play a much larger part in loan approval than race.

This is the kind of generalized statement that seems accurate on it"s face, but lacks the background facts to prove it that is so popular by both sides now days. Do those blacks turned down have the same credit score as the white that was approved? Did the black offer as much collateral as the white? Was the black's disposable income after debt as large as the whites? Had the black been on his job as long as the white? These and many other considerations are used by lenders to determine loan approval. Ability to and expectation of orderly repayment play a much larger part in loan approval than race.
Maybe you should do a search and find out for yourself.

View attachment 885693

So you admit that Biden is right. You picked up a house cheap, because a black person owned it.

I wonder how someone as stupid as you managed to make enough money to buy a house. You probably had a rich relative die and leave it to you because you sure aren't smart enough to make that kind of money as a paid poster for Trump.

Whites pay more because their concentration produces a better area that’s more expensive
Non whites get a discount on where they live so it’s less expensive So unsure what Jo Jo is chirping about

This gives me an idea. Wife and I are white and retired. If we ever were desperate for money, we'll have to consider renting ourselves out to a black family as part of the home staging during open house events.
Come on man you don't know black .........

Forum List

Back