Race baiters won't like this at all.

Personally I don't give a flying fuck how you feel as a white person.

And I'm glad ... I care about people I know and love and those charged into my care. I don't have room to care about the feelings of those who I don't know. I don't expect anyone to care about mine.
So true. Yet others expect you to care even if they don't care about you

The thing is there are millions of whites wo do not hold the racist views you guys here hold. Why should I give a damn about a white racist? Their racism shows they don't care about me, and that goes directly to your comment.
Racists like you hate white people

Race relations will never make any positive strides forward until we stop exaggerating our differences and start to embrace our similarities.

Better methods of policing is a priority for the entire community, not just the black communities.

Identity politics is toxic for everyone.
American dishonesty is what makes race relations worse than they should be.

I just asked you specifically, "What changed exactly? Because it certainly wasn't the Black Lives Matter message."

Are you ready to answer?
We are all in Trumps boat together making America Great again for all Americans, black and white.

We are not in the same boat. Trump is not making this nation great again. I'd like one of your trump lobes explain to me when America was great for everyone the first time. and it seems that whites like you are only concerned that we understand how you feel, Not that you have to understand how we do, but that we have to see things as you do relative to this country. Personally I don't give a flying fuck how you feel as a white person. I have lived on this planet 56 years and whites have never gave a damn about how I feel. We don't need to cater to you or be concerned about your feelings. Whites need to listen and then start working in your communities to end the continuing white racism that has damaged this country.

And all you've learned is how to hate someone based on the color of their skin? That's pretty fucking pathetic. Sad.

Don't even try that weak shit chump.

And I'm glad ... I care about people I know and love and those charged into my care. I don't have room to care about the feelings of those who I don't know. I don't expect anyone to care about mine.

The thing is there are millions of whites wo do not hold the racist views you guys here hold. Why should I give a damn about a white racist? Their racism shows they don't care about me, and that goes directly to your comment.

And idiots like you keep repeating that retard line.

This is what racism is not. It is not complaining about racism directed at you by the race that thinks they are superior, not the angry response to the built in disrespect of a persons humanity by the race that thinks they are superior either. It is not the animosity built up in those who have been the ones disrespected by the race that thinks they are superior. A lot of whites do not seem to understand what white racism has done and then want to quickly call racism the angry reaction, responses and animosity created by white racism.

And all you've learned is how to hate someone based on the color of their skin? That's pretty fucking pathetic. Sad.

It's worse than pathetic, it's lazy. If you can't take the time to figure out why you hate someone on a case-by-case basis then you've got no business hating.

If there's one thing I hate it's a lazy craftsman.

a-poor-craftsman-who-blames-his-tools-B80FGJ.jpg

Sorry but whites don't get to determine why we don't like racism. We blacks aren't as dumb as you racists. We know that not all whites are racist. We already do the case by case basis. And case by case involves court decisions, laws made and policies developed. You guys are really stupid people.

This is what racism is not. It is not complaining about racism directed at you by the race that thinks they are superior, not the angry response to the built in disrespect of a persons humanity by the race that thinks they are superior either. It is not the animosity built up in those who have been the ones disrespected by the race that thinks they are superior. A lot of whites do not seem to understand what white racism has done and then want to quickly call racism the angry reaction, responses and animosity created by white racism.
to
You may be black, but apparently you don't know what defines racism.you hate white people, just because they are white. You give off your air of superiority. Those reasons define racism. I do not feel superior to anyone. I do not hate anyone just because if their race.i am in no position of power to suppress anyone, nor would I even desire to. Just because I have commented more on black issues does not make me racist, it happens to be the most discussed on this board. I have said before that I abhor any vile treatment of anyone that is undeserved. Yes, I do make disparaging remarks against white racists, you chose to ignore that.

It's worse than pathetic, it's lazy. If you can't take the time to figure out why you hate someone on a case-by-case basis then you've got no business hating.

Sorry but whites don't get to determine why we don't like racism. We blacks aren't as dumb as you racists. We know that not all whites are racist. We already do the case by case basis. And case by case involves court decisions, laws made and policies developed. You guys are really stupid people.
You don't get to determine that white people are racist by your standards.

blm_group_pro-trump_rally.jpg

The interaction between a Black Lives Matter group and a Trump rally in D.C. over the weekend went in a direction that no one saw coming. In a rather remarkable moment, the leader of the BLM group was unexpectedly invited to take the stage at the Trump/pro-free speech rally and given the floor. By the end of the talk, the two initially hostile groups ended up cheering alongside each other.

Hank Newsome, leader of Black Lives Matter New York, took the stage, while another organizer announced on the mic that he was going to give the protest group a chance to give their message.

"It's about freedom of speech. It’s about celebration," said the Trump rally organizer. "So what we are gonna do is not something you’re used to, and we’re going to give you two minutes of our platform to put your message out."

Members of BLM then took the stage, several holding their fists in the air in the black power gesture, while the leader of the group began speaking.

"I am an American," the BLM leader began. "And the beauty of America is that when you see something broke in your country, you can mobilize to fix it."

The statement was met with cheers from the crowd.

"So you ask why there’s a ‘Black Lives Matter?’ Because you can watch a black man die and be choked to death on television, and nothing happened. We need to address that," he said. "We are anti-bad cop!" Newsome said. "We say if a cop is bad, he needs to get fired like a bad plumber, like a bad lawyer, like a bad politician!"

The people in the audience cheered and clapped.

"We don't want handouts, we don't want anything that is yours," he continued. "We want our God-given right to freedom, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness!"

That line earned loud cheers and applause. Responding to some in the crowd calling "All Lives Matter!" Newsome agreed.

"You are so right, my brother, you are so right. All lives matter, right?" he said. "If we really want America great, we do it together."

The pro-Trump crowd loudly applauded in response and broke out into a chant: "USA! USA!"

After the event, Newsome said, "It kind of restored my faith in some of those people, because when I spoke truths, they agreed."

"I feel like we made progress," he continued. "I feel like two sides that never listen to each other actually made progress today. Did I expect to go on that stage? No. I expected to come down here with my fist in the air in a very militant way, exchange insults, maybe some dirty looks, or who knows what. If not on a grander level, but just person to person, I think we really made some substantial steps, without either side yielding anything."

He continued: "I hope they understand that one of the leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement is a proud American and a Christian, who cares deeply about the country and the people in it."

Black Lives Matter Leader: What I Experienced At Pro-Trump Rally 'Restored My Faith In Some Of These People'

I fail to see what would perturb anyone about this article. People agreeing with BLM......why would that perturb anyone unless they were anti BLM?

We blacks aren't as dumb as you racists.

You think all blacks are the same? What does that make you?

No. Why do you ask such a stupid question? I mean you really think this question males sense when its just aboyher example of the detachment from reality that exists in a specific segmemt of the white community.

Nice try dunce cap. But I .don't determine what racism is, nor do I set the standards. Society does. And you fit the standard society has set as racist.

Nice try dunce cap. But I .don't determine what racism is, nor do I set the standards. Society does. And you fit the standard society has set as racist.
Like i said, you don't know the definition. Your lies show you don't even try to post anything that makes sense. The standards set for defining racism in no way describes me, you are pathetic. You have often mentioned your masters degree, like that is supposed to show some resemblance of intelligence, once again you fail.

The interaction between a Black Lives Matter group and a Trump rally in D.C. over the weekend went in a direction that no one saw coming. In a rather remarkable moment, the leader of the BLM group was unexpectedly invited to take the stage at the Trump/pro-free speech rally and given the floor. By the end of the talk, the two initially hostile groups ended up cheering alongside each other.

Hank Newsome, leader of Black Lives Matter New York, took the stage, while another organizer announced on the mic that he was going to give the protest group a chance to give their message.

"It's about freedom of speech. It’s about celebration," said the Trump rally organizer. "So what we are gonna do is not something you’re used to, and we’re going to give you two minutes of our platform to put your message out."

Members of BLM then took the stage, several holding their fists in the air in the black power gesture, while the leader of the group began speaking.

"I am an American," the BLM leader began. "And the beauty of America is that when you see something broke in your country, you can mobilize to fix it."

"So you ask why there’s a ‘Black Lives Matter?’ Because you can watch a black man die and be choked to death on television, and nothing happened. We need to address that," he said. "We are anti-bad cop!" Newsome said. "We say if a cop is bad, he needs to get fired like a bad plumber, like a bad lawyer, like a bad politician!"

"We don't want handouts, we don't want anything that is yours," he continued. "We want our God-given right to freedom, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness!"

That line earned loud cheers and applause. Responding to some in the crowd calling "All Lives Matter!" Newsome agreed.

"You are so right, my brother, you are so right. All lives matter, right?" he said. "If we really want America great, we do it together."

The pro-Trump crowd loudly applauded in response and broke out into a chant: "USA! USA!"

After the event, Newsome said, "It kind of restored my faith in some of those people, because when I spoke truths, they agreed."

"I feel like we made progress," he continued. "I feel like two sides that never listen to each other actually made progress today. Did I expect to go on that stage? No. I expected to come down here with my fist in the air in a very militant way, exchange insults, maybe some dirty looks, or who knows what. If not on a grander level, but just person to person, I think we really made some substantial steps, without either side yielding anything."

He continued: "I hope they understand that one of the leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement is a proud American and a Christian, who cares deeply about the country and the people in it."

Black Lives Matter Leader: What I Experienced At Pro-Trump Rally 'Restored My Faith In Some Of These People'

A very welcome change from the last eight years.

I hope it continues.

Change from what? The imaginary white racist version of an America that had a block president who oppressed whitey. That never existed.

You go hold a BLM rally in Philly and declare that "ALL LIVES MATTER" and wait for the crowd to respond.. If you DO wait more than 11 seconds -- you're probably gonna end up in a body bag.. It's the AUDIENCE that matters here. NOT the speaker or the message..

I fail to see what would perturb anyone about this article. People agreeing with BLM......why would that perturb anyone unless they were anti BLM?
Only racists agree with BLM.

There should be a white peoples version of the NAACP. It's time to end black privilege! Let white people have the same privileges as black people have! Where's my white history month and my white entertainment channel?

Last edited:
White history month is every month, year round.

You already have your own NAACP, in the white media.

Whites already own everything and hold all keys to power and yet STILL feel they are somehow the victims.

If that isn't the definition of WEAKNESS then I don't know what is.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

to
You may be black, but apparently you don't know what defines racism.you hate white people, just because they are white. You give off your air of superiority. Those reasons define racism. I do not feel superior to anyone. I do not hate anyone just because if their race.i am in no position of power to suppress anyone, nor would I even desire to. Just because I have commented more on black issues does not make me racist, it happens to be the most discussed on this board. I have said before that I abhor any vile treatment of anyone that is undeserved. Yes, I do make disparaging remarks against white racists, you chose to ignore that.

I know what defines racism and just because I don't like you because you are a racist doesn't mean I don't like white people. Understand that and shut down the whining.

This is what racism is not. It is not complaining about racism directed at you by the race that thinks they are superior, not the angry response to the built in disrespect of a persons humanity by the race that thinks they are superior either. It is not the animosity built up in those who have been the ones disrespected by the race that thinks they are superior. A lot of whites do not seem to understand what white racism has done and then want to quickly call racism the angry reaction, responses and animosity created by white racism

A very welcome change from the last eight years.

I hope it continues.

Change from what? The imaginary white racist version of an America that had a block president who oppressed whitey. That never existed.

You go hold a BLM rally in Philly and declare that "ALL LIVES MATTER" and wait for the crowd to respond.. If you DO wait more than 11 seconds -- you're probably gonna end up in a body bag.. It's the AUDIENCE that matters here. NOT the speaker or the message..

Given the reality that the use f the words black lives matter doesn't mean that all lives don't, the sheer idiocy of whites pertaining to this issue is astounding.

Only racists agree with BLM.

There should be a white peoples version of the NAACP. It's time to end black privilege! Let white people have the same privileges as black people have! Where's my white history month and my white entertainment channel?

Another example of just how fucking stupid some white people are. Basically the white NAACP has been the American system of government.

Like i said, you don't know the definition. Your lies show you don't even try to post anything that makes sense. The standards set for defining racism in no way describes me, you are pathetic. You have often mentioned your masters degree, like that is supposed to show some resemblance of intelligence, once again you fail.

I know the definition of racism better than you and that's guaranteed. You've called me a racist and such is why I have said this:

This is what racism is not. It is not complaining about racism directed at you by the race that thinks they are superior, not the angry response to the built in disrespect of a persons humanity by the race that thinks they are superior either. It is not the animosity built up in those who have been the ones disrespected by the race that thinks they are superior. A lot of whites do not seem to understand what white racism has done and then want to quickly call racism the angry reaction, responses and animosity created by white racism

These whites are arguing that it makes sense go to a breast cancer rally and scream....

"All diseases matter!"

ROTFLMBAO!!!!

Classic.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back