Race baiters won't like this at all.

Black lives matter is screwed then,
blm_group_pro-trump_rally.jpg

The interaction between a Black Lives Matter group and a Trump rally in D.C. over the weekend went in a direction that no one saw coming. In a rather remarkable moment, the leader of the BLM group was unexpectedly invited to take the stage at the Trump/pro-free speech rally and given the floor. By the end of the talk, the two initially hostile groups ended up cheering alongside each other.

Hank Newsome, leader of Black Lives Matter New York, took the stage, while another organizer announced on the mic that he was going to give the protest group a chance to give their message.

"It's about freedom of speech. It’s about celebration," said the Trump rally organizer. "So what we are gonna do is not something you’re used to, and we’re going to give you two minutes of our platform to put your message out."

Members of BLM then took the stage, several holding their fists in the air in the black power gesture, while the leader of the group began speaking.

"I am an American," the BLM leader began. "And the beauty of America is that when you see something broke in your country, you can mobilize to fix it."

The statement was met with cheers from the crowd.

"So you ask why there’s a ‘Black Lives Matter?’ Because you can watch a black man die and be choked to death on television, and nothing happened. We need to address that," he said. "We are anti-bad cop!" Newsome said. "We say if a cop is bad, he needs to get fired like a bad plumber, like a bad lawyer, like a bad politician!"

The people in the audience cheered and clapped.

"We don't want handouts, we don't want anything that is yours," he continued. "We want our God-given right to freedom, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness!"

That line earned loud cheers and applause. Responding to some in the crowd calling "All Lives Matter!" Newsome agreed.

"You are so right, my brother, you are so right. All lives matter, right?" he said. "If we really want America great, we do it together."

The pro-Trump crowd loudly applauded in response and broke out into a chant: "USA! USA!"

After the event, Newsome said, "It kind of restored my faith in some of those people, because when I spoke truths, they agreed."

"I feel like we made progress," he continued. "I feel like two sides that never listen to each other actually made progress today. Did I expect to go on that stage? No. I expected to come down here with my fist in the air in a very militant way, exchange insults, maybe some dirty looks, or who knows what. If not on a grander level, but just person to person, I think we really made some substantial steps, without either side yielding anything."

He continued: "I hope they understand that one of the leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement is a proud American and a Christian, who cares deeply about the country and the people in it."

Black Lives Matter Leader: What I Experienced At Pro-Trump Rally 'Restored My Faith In Some Of These People'
Actually "black lives matters" IS the VERY definition of race baiters in a nutshell. The rest of that is just yadda yadda delusional rhetoric.
You are a fucking idiot.
They, the ones at the rally, the black lives matter protesters now know how the white people feel. we are all in the same fucking boat together. only narrow minded idiots like you don't get it.

Black lives matter is screwed then,

The interaction between a Black Lives Matter group and a Trump rally in D.C. over the weekend went in a direction that no one saw coming. In a rather remarkable moment, the leader of the BLM group was unexpectedly invited to take the stage at the Trump/pro-free speech rally and given the floor. By the end of the talk, the two initially hostile groups ended up cheering alongside each other.

Hank Newsome, leader of Black Lives Matter New York, took the stage, while another organizer announced on the mic that he was going to give the protest group a chance to give their message.

"It's about freedom of speech. It’s about celebration," said the Trump rally organizer. "So what we are gonna do is not something you’re used to, and we’re going to give you two minutes of our platform to put your message out."

Members of BLM then took the stage, several holding their fists in the air in the black power gesture, while the leader of the group began speaking.

"I am an American," the BLM leader began. "And the beauty of America is that when you see something broke in your country, you can mobilize to fix it."

"So you ask why there’s a ‘Black Lives Matter?’ Because you can watch a black man die and be choked to death on television, and nothing happened. We need to address that," he said. "We are anti-bad cop!" Newsome said. "We say if a cop is bad, he needs to get fired like a bad plumber, like a bad lawyer, like a bad politician!"

"We don't want handouts, we don't want anything that is yours," he continued. "We want our God-given right to freedom, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness!"

That line earned loud cheers and applause. Responding to some in the crowd calling "All Lives Matter!" Newsome agreed.

"You are so right, my brother, you are so right. All lives matter, right?" he said. "If we really want America great, we do it together."

The pro-Trump crowd loudly applauded in response and broke out into a chant: "USA! USA!"

After the event, Newsome said, "It kind of restored my faith in some of those people, because when I spoke truths, they agreed."

"I feel like we made progress," he continued. "I feel like two sides that never listen to each other actually made progress today. Did I expect to go on that stage? No. I expected to come down here with my fist in the air in a very militant way, exchange insults, maybe some dirty looks, or who knows what. If not on a grander level, but just person to person, I think we really made some substantial steps, without either side yielding anything."

He continued: "I hope they understand that one of the leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement is a proud American and a Christian, who cares deeply about the country and the people in it."

Black Lives Matter Leader: What I Experienced At Pro-Trump Rally 'Restored My Faith In Some Of These People'
Actually "black lives matters" IS the VERY definition of race baiters in a nutshell. The rest of that is just yadda yadda delusional rhetoric.

You are an uneducated poor white. You have listened to white race baiters telling you shit for years, but you do not consider them race baiters. Only he blacks who call them out are the race baiters in your mind and considering that you lack intelligence, it's no surprise.

Race relations will never make any positive strides forward until we stop exaggerating our differences and start to embrace our similarities.

Better methods of policing is a priority for the entire community, not just the black communities.

Identity politics is toxic for everyone.
American dishonesty is what makes race relations worse than they should be.

I just asked you specifically, "What changed exactly? Because it certainly wasn't the Black Lives Matter message."

Are you ready to answer?
We are all in Trumps boat together making America Great again for all Americans, black and white.

We are not in the same boat. Trump is not making this nation great again. I'd like one of your trump lobes explain to me when America was great for everyone the first time. and it seems that whites like you are only concerned that we understand how you feel, Not that you have to understand how we do, but that we have to see things as you do relative to this country. Personally I don't give a flying fuck how you feel as a white person. I have lived on this planet 56 years and whites have never gave a damn about how I feel. We don't need to cater to you or be concerned about your feelings. Whites need to listen and then start working in your communities to end the continuing white racism that has damaged this country.

Personally I don't give a flying fuck how you feel as a white person.

And I'm glad ... I care about people I know and love and those charged into my care. I don't have room to care about the feelings of those who I don't know. I don't expect anyone to care about mine.

Race relations will never make any positive strides forward until we stop exaggerating our differences and start to embrace our similarities.

Better methods of policing is a priority for the entire community, not just the black communities.

I just asked you specifically, "What changed exactly? Because it certainly wasn't the Black Lives Matter message."

Are you ready to answer?
We are all in Trumps boat together making America Great again for all Americans, black and white.

We are not in the same boat. Trump is not making this nation great again. I'd like one of your trump lobes explain to me when America was great for everyone the first time. and it seems that whites like you are only concerned that we understand how you feel, Not that you have to understand how we do, but that we have to see things as you do relative to this country. Personally I don't give a flying fuck how you feel as a white person. I have lived on this planet 56 years and whites have never gave a damn about how I feel. We don't need to cater to you or be concerned about your feelings. Whites need to listen and then start working in your communities to end the continuing white racism that has damaged this country.

Actually it's the angry left wingers who make politics about race because they are racist.
The Democrat Politicians exploit dumb liberal voters with racist demagoguery 24/7.

Are you ready to answer?

Actually it's the angry left wingers who make politics about race because they are racist.
The Democrat Politicians exploit dumb liberal voters with racist demagoguery 24/7.

Yeah, sure.

And I'm glad ... I care about people I know and love and those charged into my care. I don't have room to care about the feelings of those who I don't know. I don't expect anyone to care about mine.

Yeah and that's why you come in here posting up the same racist drivel as the rest of them.

Yeah and that's why you come in here posting up the same racist drivel as the rest of them.

Quote my racist drivel ... please.

Why is it that you guys want people to quote your racist drivel like if we don't you never said it?
Post 5 for example in this thread.

Why is it that you guys want people to quote your racist drivel like if we don't you never said it?
Post 5 for example in this thread.

Post 5 is your handiwork. Not mine. My post 6 however was this

"A very welcome change from the last eight years.

I hope it continues."

Please explain how your mind interprets that as racist?

This is nothing new for BLM. But you have been race baited into believing different.
Says the king of race baiting.

This is nothing new for BLM. But you have been race baited into believing different.
Says the king of race baiting.

Yes you are the king of race baiting mike.

Are you ready to answer?

There is no white racism in this country. Your boys need to get off their asses and become productive members of society. They need to stop dishing on those who study and get good grades and not call those who do Uncle Toms. It is time you took credit for your own situation and to stop blaming others.

Are you ready to answer?
Are you ever planning to respond to the above fncceo ?

So true. Yet others expect you to care even if they don't care about you

Are you ready to answer?

There is no white racism in this country. Your boys need to get off their asses and become productive members of society. They need to stop dishing on those who study and get good grades and not call those who do Uncle Toms. It is time you took credit for your own situation and to stop blaming others.

Another example of a white person with a mental disorder.

So true. Yet others expect you to care even if they don't care about you

The thing is there are millions of whites wo do not hold the racist views you guys here hold. Why should I give a damn about a white racist? Their racism shows they don't care about me, and that goes directly to your comment.

Are you ready to answer?

And all you've learned is how to hate someone based on the color of their skin? That's pretty fucking pathetic. Sad.

And all you've learned is how to hate someone based on the color of their skin? That's pretty fucking pathetic. Sad.

It's worse than pathetic, it's lazy. If you can't take the time to figure out why you hate someone on a case-by-case basis then you've got no business hating.

If there's one thing I hate it's a lazy craftsman.

a-poor-craftsman-who-blames-his-tools-B80FGJ.jpg

I ask again...What changed exactly? Because it certainly wasn't the Black Lives Matter message.
Maybe they understand we are not their enemy.
They who?
Breakdown what you're trying to say, because right now you're not making any sense.

The Black Lives Matter message hasn't changed, yet you see posters in here talking about how things have changed since 45, because everyone is making American great again...together.

What the what!?!?!

5mRmd.gif

We get it, BLM is still headed by a terrorist and still wants to kill whitey. Meh, whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Forum List

Back