Race Apparently More Important Than Morality In Black Churches

Blacks love Obama more than they hate gays

BINGO !!!

About time something woke many of us up from our religious ignorance.

God hate gays?

Who the fuck was King James? :lol:

Always been a thought of mine to stand up in church and scream, WHO THE FUCK WAS KING JAMES? :0)

Answer: A homosexual and pedophile who thought Jesus was in love with John .. who also was called by God to rewrite the bible and he commissioned two non-christians to do it .. Shakesphere and Bacon .. and in his version of the bible he removed the word "slave" and replaced it with nebulous terms like "handmaiden" and "bondsman" instead.

Oh yeah, in this made-up bible African-Americans are so loyal to, it also has a passage from God, Leviticus 25:44, where God declares, "You may take your slaves from the heathen nations around you" .. and goes on to say, "And you may will then to your children like cattle." That same nasty bible then goes on to tell you how to beat, rape, and punish your slaves.

Don't know whose "god" that is .. but it's obvious that he doesn't give a fuck about black people. :0)

This is the same "god" who sent his armies to destroy entire villages and ordered them to kill every person, including children .. except the "women unknown to man" .. the virgins. They could kill everybody else, but they could keep the virgins for themselves .. BUT, they must give a few of those virgins to God.

Proof positive that God has a dick. :0)

Proof positive that religion is for morons.

Hebrews were enslaved by Egypt 4000 years ago. Joseph was sold into slavery by his brothers. Jews had slaves while Jesus was alive. The slave trade in Africa was a result of Islam and their relgious cleansing practices. Slavery is alive and well in the Middle East today.

What is my point?

Blacks are not the only ones that have a right to complain.

Interesting, Do blacks have the right to complain at all? :afro:

obama will lose support among blacks. They may not vote for Romney. They just won't vote. What will happen is that American blacks will find that obama does not share their values because he's not an American black. His wife is, but he's not. He has no ancestors who were ever slaves. He's trading on a race card that doesn't belong to him. Black pastors will seize on this as a sudden revelation of why obama could throw millions of American blacks under the bus without a thought. Then his support will collapse.

A few of my friends already dropped their support for Obama after the gay marriage thing, one of them is voting for Romney and the other for Ron Paul, thats only a few people but thats not a good sign, Obama definently lost some supporters in the black community behind the gay marriage thing.

obama will lose support among blacks. They may not vote for Romney. They just won't vote. What will happen is that American blacks will find that obama does not share their values because he's not an American black. His wife is, but he's not. He has no ancestors who were ever slaves. He's trading on a race card that doesn't belong to him. Black pastors will seize on this as a sudden revelation of why obama could throw millions of American blacks under the bus without a thought. Then his support will collapse.

A few of my friends already dropped their support for Obama after the gay marriage thing, one of them is voting for Romney and the other for Ron Paul, thats only a few people but thats not a good sign, Obama definently lost some supporters in the black community behind the gay marriage thing.

Ron Paul already dropped out. I don't know that any of my black friends are going to vote Romney right now most of them are in shock over obama's decision. What you will find is a lot of rationalization about obama's authenticity as an American black. Of course he's not. He wasn't even raised in the American black culture. This is going to come up in black churches in the coming months as he gets a second look.

You might be aware that American blacks are just treated HORRIBLY by African and Carribean black people. The worst kind of contempt. As obama starts transitioning from being an African American to just African this is going to cause a rise in bile.

:0) Laughable

I'm not interested in your dates ..or what you think is outdated .. or your child-like characterizations.

Simply put, your premise is ignorant .. but I'm real sure you know more about black people and what motivates us than I do. :lol:

I have no doubt that you can articulate a more thorough understanding of the relationship between the black church and African-American societal and political movement in this country than I can. :lol:

Of course, understanding and intelligent conversation isn't what you were looking for, was it mr. whistle?

I figure the best way to understand someone is walk around in their shoes.

Course I can always take those shoes off. They can't.

Still, race among blacks in some cases amounts to group-think. What's popular. They tend to think a certain way because it's what everyone believes, true or not. It's insulting to think you're not an individual, that some like leading you around like lemmings, but this is reality. Most folks don't really look into the deception that takes place to keep blacks in line. Breaking from the pack is sneered at, even condemned. Just talking the way I am now is considered an affront, true as it may be.

Talking the way you talk is an affront to you .. nothing and no one else. Your own words identify you as a seriously unlearned man. :0)

You can "walk in their shoes" :lol: NO, you can't.

I know it's insulting to think that you demonstrate the intelligence of an 8th grader, but what else do you have?

"Whites rarely think about race?" :lol: Yet here you are talking about race in a thread you created .. AND, any casual look at the borad will easily determine that race is indeeda hot topic among many white posters here .. YOU most especially. :lol:

The really good news is that nothing .. not a single word of what you say or think counts for anything beyond the ratings of an unlearned man.

HAHAHAHAHA...All of them claim they dont think about race then proceed to talk about race. Its a shell game with one shell :lol:

Blacks will not vote for Romney over this one issue. What they might do is take a second look at all the issues. The woman who voted obama last time because "obama gonna pay my mortgage, he gonna put gas in my car", may think twice since she now lost her house and has to use the food money to put gas in her car. After that betrayal, obama made a financial decision that money from gay donors is more important than black Christian values.

No one is more vicious than someone who feels betrayed by the one they trust. That's obama's biggest problem now.

:0)

I assume this is satire.

More wishful thinking by the poster who predicts another civil war....probably a war profiteer.

I'm not interested in your dates ..or what you think is outdated .. or your child-like characterizations.

Simply put, your premise is ignorant .. but I'm real sure you know more about black people and what motivates us than I do. :lol:

I have no doubt that you can articulate a more thorough understanding of the relationship between the black church and African-American societal and political movement in this country than I can. :lol:

Of course, understanding and intelligent conversation isn't what you were looking for, was it mr. whistle?

Still, race among blacks in some cases amounts to group-think. What's popular. They tend to think a certain way because it's what everyone believes, true or not. It's insulting to think you're not an individual, that some like leading you around like lemmings, but this is reality. Most folks don't really look into the deception that takes place to keep blacks in line. Breaking from the pack is sneered at, even condemned. Just talking the way I am now is considered an affront, true as it may be.

Talking the way you talk is an affront to you .. nothing and no one else. Your own words identify you as a seriously unlearned man. :0)

I know it's insulting to think that you demonstrate the intelligence of an 8th grader, but what else do you have?

"Whites rarely think about race?" :lol: Yet here you are talking about race in a thread you created .. AND, any casual look at the borad will easily determine that race is indeeda hot topic among many white posters here .. YOU most especially. :lol:

The really good news is that nothing .. not a single word of what you say or think counts for anything beyond the ratings of an unlearned man.

Yeah how dare a white talk about race.

Melanin; or lack there of, is the single deciding issue when blacks enter the voting booth. :cool:

Absolutely correct. Whether or not they will enter the voting booth is a separate issue. Historically blacks and hispanics are lazy voters. They really don't think that anyone is going to represent their issues anyway so why bother. obama didn't win last time because he had the support of American blacks, but because they got out, went to the voting booth and voted for him. obama's big issue now is whether American blacks feel a sense of betrayal, or whether obama isn't American black enough to be an authentic representative. obama's history and ancestors is not the history of American black people nor were any of his ancestors slaves. The perception that he's not really part of the American blacks, but merely a Luo tribesman taking advantage of the American black experience and doesn't deserve it.

This has cropped up early enough in the campaign to spread and poison his chances prior to the election.

What? People wont vote for Romney over ONE issue. For shame, how dare the blacks do that!

Oh yeah, please stop with the "what black people think" bullshit, just ask a black person. But understanding isnt your "thing", demonization is right Saul?

It's obvious you didn't read the OP, because if you had you'd know that I did ask, PERSONALLY, as well as point out one of their conflicting veiwpoints.

Stop blurting out your anger at thread titles like a troll.

Well, maybe you should stop making thread titles like a troll huh?

Coming from someone who likes walking by and slinging shit, getting their asses handed to them, and then moving on....You really don't have room to talk.

Last edited:
Last edited:

What's your nationality?

It's obvious you didn't read the OP, because if you had you'd know that I did ask, PERSONALLY, as well as point out one of their conflicting veiwpoints.

Stop blurting out your anger at thread titles like a troll.

Well, maybe you should stop making thread titles like a troll huh?

Coming from someone who likes walking by and slinging shit, getting their asses handed to them, and then moving on....You really don't have room to talk.

You mean like what you just did? That still doesnt address your trolling tho...nice distraction :lol:

Melanin; or lack there of, is the single deciding issue when blacks enter the voting booth. :cool:

Sad but true. And I generally don't blame them.

Think about it. Most of them have, since birth, been steeped in identity politics -- whites are out to get you, you don't have a chance, life is unfair, us vs. them -- by their so-called "leaders" and even well-meaning white people who are being used by those "leaders". While American children of European, Asian and Middle Eastern extraction are told "it's up to you to improve your life", black kids are told "you're fucked, don't bother".

Go your entire life like that, and you have a psychological habit that must be pretty tough to break.

American blacks have been done a great disservice by those who claim to "care", well-meaning or not.

....should blacks vote for Obama over one issue....? Seriously?

No and they dont, but the OP believes that people should vote for one party or another based on one issue

Yeah sure....uhuh....right.

I just think you should sense when you defend your voting habits, not sound hypocritical.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY]Pulp Fiction - English Motherfucker Do You Speak It - YouTube[/ame]

Sad but true. And I generally don't blame them.

Most of them have, since birth, been steeped in identity politics -- whites are out to get you, you don't have a chance, life is unfair, us vs. them -- by their so-called "leaders" and even well-meaning white people who are being used by those "leaders". While American children of European, Asian and Middle Eastern extraction are told "it's up to you to improve your life", black kids are told "you're fucked, don't bother".

Go your entire life like that, and you have a psychological habit that must be pretty tough to break.

American blacks have been done a great disservice by those who claim to "care", well-meaning or not.

Tell us more about blacks and what they think. You know better than us

Forum List

Back