Rabid anti-abortion extremists activate others to do their dirty work

I think someone should be held accountable for them.
For criticizing Planned Parenthood?

Personally, I don't want to hear another word about abortion or Gay marriage. These are Supreme Court issues
So we should all submit to unelected and possibly politically motivated judges?

and Roe V Wade was settled 45 years ago. And it's going be around for the next 45 years.
The trend is toward more restrictions on the brutal abortion industry.

Peer-reviewed studies find state pro-life laws reduce abortion rates

The Pro-Life Generation: Abortion Won’t be Around Long if Young Americans Have a Say

No one can legislate their version of morality from Washington D.C.
Some people regard slavery, animal abuse, or heroin addiction as immoral. Should no laws be passed restricting slavery, animal abuse, or heroin use?

Obama lied and said we can keep our health insurance.

He lied many times, over and over and over again, so that Congress would vote for Obamacare.

And after it was determined Obama had lied, liberals didn't care.

So shut the fuck about lies. You have no moral standing.

Now that it's been proven that you're just as much of a liar as the people who made, edited and manipulated those videos, you now go off on Obama and the ACA. Which both have nothing to do with this subject.

How mature of you. Where's that personal responsibility you conservatives demand from everyone who isn't like you?

Those videos were nothing but lies and you know it so now you go off on Obama. Typical of people like you.

Those videos were slander and lies. Made for the only reason to slander PP and get them either closed down or defunded. Which is very illegal in America.

And you defend such crimes. What does that say about you? If you have to lie how valid is your point and why should anyone believe one word from you?

Freedom of speech is one thing, but are people like Cruz, Fiorina, Huckabee, Trump, and Center for Medical Progress who spread lies and misinformation any less guilty than the terrorists they incite and instigate to commit violence against those who are providing legal services to poor women? This is part of how ISIS works - triggering lone wolves to commit terrorist acts. Acting surprised and expressing phony remorse does not absolve those who motivate others to commit terrorist acts. Why did Robert Dear tell police "No More Baby Parts"? Where did he hear that? He heard it from the links below:

When the shooting that killed three at a Colorado Planned Parenthood clinic -- where the alleged killer, Robert Dear, reportedly ranted about "baby parts" after the crime -- occurred, the folks at CNSNews.com, the "news" division of the right-wing Media Research Center, knew what it had to do: change the narrative.

First on the agenda: dismiss the shooter as crazy, despite the fact that no psychological evaluation of Dear has been performed or otherwise made public. CNS articles portray Dear as "an apparently unstable man," highlighted Dear's "several run-ins with police" touted a Republican congressman's suggestion that Dear has "mental problems" and promoted GOP presidential candidates calling Dear a "madman" and "very unstable," not to mention "deranged."

CNS has done this before; it repeatedly portrayed Scott Roeder, killer of abortion doctor George Tiller, as mentally unstable despite the fact that he did not mount an insanity defense at his trial and a psychologist hired by his own defense found Roeder competent to stand trial.

The next step was to separate Dear from the anti-abortion movement, even though he was echoing its attacks on Planned Parenthood. CNS reporter Lauretta Browncountered statements by NARAL Pro-Choice America president Ilyse Hogue condemning the killings and those who apparently inspired Dear with statements from anti-abortion groups denouncing violence.

Brown quoted the Center for Medical Progress' denunciation of the killings -- in which Dear was dismissed as a "violent madman" -- and proudly noted CMP's "undercover videos over the summer showing Planned Parenthood's harvesting of aborted baby parts," but she did not mention that Dear was ranting about "baby parts" during his rampage.

Similarly, Brown highlighted Operation Rescue's statement denouncing the shooting, but she didn't mention that Operation Rescue official Cheryl Sullenger spent time in prison for plotting to blow up an abortion clinic.

Right-Wing Media Try to Distract From Abortion Clinic Shooting

The Producer Of The Planned Parenthood Videos Admits That They Are A Fraud

‘This wasn’t an abortion’: CNN forces anti-Planned Parenthood group to admit Fiorina was wrong

Abortion doctors do your dirty work.

The blood of how many babies are on your hands?

Seems that a lot of Republican women have abortions too........I personally have never had one.

What is your solution? Censorship?

You are a Communist.

Compelling people to not lie and tell the truth isn't censorship.

Telling lies, manipulating and editing video to slander someone isn't free speech. It's a crime.

What you want to do is lie to people and slander a health care provider only for the reason that you don't like what they're doing.

Guess what? That's illegal.

Using lies and propaganda to destroy a health care provider is what a communist would do. They do such things to manipulate people into believing lies for their own personal gain.

Which is what you and the makers of that video have done.

So who is the communist here?

The person who doesn't want our laws violated or the person who wants to break the law to slander a health care provider with lies to get them to be defunded or closed down?

Like I said, if you have to lie how valid is your point and why should anyone believe one word from you?

You are a Communist.

Prosecution and prison! Possible death sentence!
For speech you disapprove of?

For your information it's against the law to slander someone.

Which isn't free speech. It's a crime.

You defend and advocate for the crime to continue and make excuses of the barbarians who provoke others to murder innocent people. Including a police officer who was only doing his job.

You advocate murder for people who do legal medical procedures that you don't agree with.

What does that make you?

You are a Communist.

Prosecution and prison! Possible death sentence!
For speech you disapprove of?
For your information it's against the law to slander someone.
It's difficult to win a defamation suit in the U.S., as it should be in a free country.

Carly Fiorina accurately described O'Donnell's eyewitness narrative of the daily practice of fetal body parts harvesting at Planned Parenthood.

Here are quotes from the transcript.

O'Donnell: so then I hear her calling, ‘hey Holly, come over here. I want you to see something kinda cool. It’s kinda neat, so I’m over here, and the moment I see it, I’m just flabbergasted. This is the gestated fetus, and closest thing to a baby I’ve ever seen. She’s like, okay, I want to show you something. She has one of her instruments, and she just taps the heart and it starts beating. I’m sitting here, and I’m looking at this fetus, and it’s heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.

O'Donnell again: It had a face. It wasn’t completely torn up, and its nose was very pronounced. It had eyelids and its mouth was pronounced, and then, since the fetus was so intact, she said, well, okay, this is a really good fetus and it looks like we can procure a lot from it. Um, we’re going to procure a brain, so the moment I heard that, that meant we’re going to have to cut the head open, we’re going to have to cut the head open. ‘So, okay, so what you do is you go through the face.’ I’m thinking, no, don’t do this, and she takes the scissors and she makes a small incision right here [O’Donnell points to her chin], and goes, I would say maybe a little through the mouth. She says, ‘okay, can you go the rest of the way,’ and I’m like…yes. And I didn’t want to do this. So she gave me the scissors and told me that I had to cut down the middle of the face, and I can’t even, like, describe what that feels like.

You defend and advocate for the crime to continue and make excuses of the barbarians who provoke others to murder innocent people.
I think the barbarians are the ones who torture to death an infant, don't you agree?

Freedom of speech is one thing, but are people like Cruz, Fiorina, Huckabee, Trump, and Center for Medical Progress who spread lies and misinformation any less guilty than the terrorists they incite and instigate to commit violence against those who are providing legal services to poor women? This is part of how ISIS works - triggering lone wolves to commit terrorist acts. Acting surprised and expressing phony remorse does not absolve those who motivate others to commit terrorist acts. Why did Robert Dear tell police "No More Baby Parts"? Where did he hear that? He heard it from the links below:

When the shooting that killed three at a Colorado Planned Parenthood clinic -- where the alleged killer, Robert Dear, reportedly ranted about "baby parts" after the crime -- occurred, the folks at CNSNews.com, the "news" division of the right-wing Media Research Center, knew what it had to do: change the narrative.

First on the agenda: dismiss the shooter as crazy, despite the fact that no psychological evaluation of Dear has been performed or otherwise made public. CNS articles portray Dear as "an apparently unstable man," highlighted Dear's "several run-ins with police" touted a Republican congressman's suggestion that Dear has "mental problems" and promoted GOP presidential candidates calling Dear a "madman" and "very unstable," not to mention "deranged."

CNS has done this before; it repeatedly portrayed Scott Roeder, killer of abortion doctor George Tiller, as mentally unstable despite the fact that he did not mount an insanity defense at his trial and a psychologist hired by his own defense found Roeder competent to stand trial.

The next step was to separate Dear from the anti-abortion movement, even though he was echoing its attacks on Planned Parenthood. CNS reporter Lauretta Browncountered statements by NARAL Pro-Choice America president Ilyse Hogue condemning the killings and those who apparently inspired Dear with statements from anti-abortion groups denouncing violence.

Brown quoted the Center for Medical Progress' denunciation of the killings -- in which Dear was dismissed as a "violent madman" -- and proudly noted CMP's "undercover videos over the summer showing Planned Parenthood's harvesting of aborted baby parts," but she did not mention that Dear was ranting about "baby parts" during his rampage.

Similarly, Brown highlighted Operation Rescue's statement denouncing the shooting, but she didn't mention that Operation Rescue official Cheryl Sullenger spent time in prison for plotting to blow up an abortion clinic.

‘This wasn’t an abortion’: CNN forces anti-Planned Parenthood group to admit Fiorina was wrong

Abortion doctors do the "legal" work of taking care of women who choose to have "legal" abortions. Why do you hate women? Why do you hate the Constitution? Do you only obey laws that you agree with?

1. I love women.

2. I love babies

3. I love women enough to respect their choice to have sex with whom they wish.

4. I expect all to live up to the choices they make.

Why not allow any bank robber to, if caught, just give back the money and have all charges dropped?

Abortion doctors do the "legal" work of taking care of women who choose to have "legal" abortions. Why do you hate women? Why do you hate the Constitution? Do you only obey laws that you agree with?

1. I love women.

2. I love babies

Why not allow any bank robber to, if caught, just give back the money and have all charges dropped?

That don't make no sense.

1. I love women.

2. I love babies

That don't make no sense.

It should

But then again......

This is just a sideways attempt to outlaw speech that liberals disagree with.

Canada, UK and France have already gone down this road.

Forum List

Back