When does a Drug Kingpin become "Adorable"?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
When shes a white daughter of a DEA agent...thats when.

screen_shot_2015-11-27_at_3.31.20_pm-800x430.jpg

Sarah Furay was called “adorable” and “photogenic” for allegedly selling Ecstasy, cocaine, and weed. Would that have happened to a black girl?

Inside the bedroom of her College Station apartment police found large amounts of Ecstasy, cocaine, marijuana, methamphetamine, and an LSD analogue. They also found packing materials and two digital scales. Following the seizure, Furay was taken to Brazos County Jail, where the evidently unruffled teen smiled for a mugshot. After posting $39,000 bail, she left.

In the days after her arrest, multiple news organizations ran stories focusing not on her crimes as much as her “photogenic smile.” Her picture was coined the “happiest mugshot in America” and the “jolliest in recent history.” Rather than a criminal act, her offense was called “an entrepreneurial approach to avoiding student loan debt." The icing on the cake was news (broken by Death and Taxes)that her father is a “head honcho” at the local DEA office—a fact that was treated more as a potential TV plot line than a damning fact.

Why do people claim there is any such thing as "white privilege"?

The only reason a racist puke like you is posting this is because she is white.

:itsok: Sorry bub, the only reason a drug kingpin is being called adorable is because she's white. This chick had more coke than Coca-Cola.

She had 31 Grams of Cocain and you come in with both eyes blazing tears?

:itsok: Sorry bub, the only reason a drug kingpin is being called adorable is because she's white. This chick had more coke than Coca-Cola.

Hey asshole, where did you get I feel for her? She deserves life in prison.

Actually the reason is her Daddy is DEA and they put the Kibosh on it.It has nothing to do with skin color.

Right here. You're doing it now trying to make it about me and not that 31 grams in a white girls hands is adorable :cool:

Actually the reason is her Daddy is DEA and they put the Kibosh on it.It has nothing to do with skin color.

Thats why the press called her adorable? Because her dad? Hey, do you know what adorable means or do you think adorable means daddy works somewhere important?

Thats why the press called her adorable? Because her dad? Hey, do you know what adorable means or do you think adorable means daddy works somewhere important?
If she were not a DEA agents daughter the press would not have handled her with kid gloves, the DEA is at fault, Prosecute her father for using his influence. I notice you did not post the many retractions done once people got upset with her depiction. I wonder was it only black people that disagreed with the press?

If she were not a DEA agents daughter the press would not have handled her with kid gloves, the DEA is at fault, Prosecute her father for using his influence. I notice you did not post the many retractions done once people got upset with her depiction. I wonder was it only black people that disagreed with the press?

Maybe or maybe not
39K bail for a "drug kingpin"? LMAO

White rates

Maybe or maybe not
39K bail for a "drug kingpin"? LMAO

White rates
You are an idiot

OP is pathetic
white privilege my ass

For an ideology to always denounce "color" they sure are fuckin obsessed with it

And heres TNHarley with her obligatory deflection to any and all race threads
truth hurts don't it limp wrist?

IDK since you dont have any truth...just complaints how others should move on because you're uncomfortable

Then this should have been your first post in the thread.

Forum List

Back