Rabbis: "It's Ok to Kill Goyim"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Rabbis with bearded crows say it's kosher to kill goyim in religion!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhFvfW3Pai0]Rabbis Say its OK to Kill Goyim - YouTube[/ame]

Rabbis Say its OK to Kill Goyim - YouTube

Anyone will tell you that it is better to kill your enemy before they kill you, and we all know the Muslims want to kill all the Infidels. This old Rabbi comes from a Middle East country, and has seen what the Muslims are capable of doing to the Jews. Meanwhile, the good devout Muslim Freeman will never show you any of the videos where his own Muslim clergy are ranting and raving about killing the Infidels. Perhaps if there were no radical clergy in the Muslim world inciting their members to KILL, KILL, KILL, there would be a lull in murdering the Infidels in the Muslim world.

Anyone will tell you that it is better to kill your enemy before they kill you, and we all know the Muslims want to kill all the Infidels. This old Rabbi comes from a Middle East country, and has seen what the Muslims are capable of doing to the Jews. Meanwhile, the good devout Muslim Freeman will never show you any of the videos where his own Muslim clergy are ranting and raving about killing the Infidels. Perhaps if there were no radical clergy in the Muslim world inciting their members to KILL, KILL, KILL, there would be a lull in murdering the Infidels in the Muslim world.

Um..generally..no.

Initially it was a word to describe pagans..then to describe "Gentiles" or Christians.

It usually refers to those that eat pork.

Um..generally..no.

Initially it was a word to describe pagans..then to describe "Gentiles" or Christians.

Really??? I didn't know you were so knowledgeable. In fact, many times on these forums, people who actually are smarter than you have stated that the word "Goy" means nations. Meanwhile, you can become a Dhimmi if it helps you out in life. By the way, wasn't it General Patton who said something like it is better to kill those first who want to kill you.
As an aside, I wonder if Sallow can say something about all those unfortunate Christians who are living in the other Middle East countries and what they are going through. We realize that he probably doesn't bother to watch the videos of the Muslim clergy inciting their members to kill the Infidels (of which he is one and certainly wouldn't fare very well if he was around some radical Muslims), but surely he must be keeping up on all the news coming out of the Middle East.

Um..generally..no.

Really??? I didn't know you were so knowledgeable. In fact, many times on these forums, people who actually are smarter than you have stated that the word "Goy" means nations. Meanwhile, you can become a Dhimmi if it helps you out in life. By the way, wasn't it General Patton who said something like it is better to kill those first who want to kill you.
As an aside, I wonder if Sallow can say something about all those unfortunate Christians who are living in the other Middle East countries and what they are going through. We realize that he probably doesn't bother to watch the videos of the Muslim clergy inciting their members to kill the Infidels (of which he is one and certainly wouldn't fare very well if he was around some radical Muslims), but surely he must be keeping up on all the news coming out of the Middle East.

Earth to Sally - it means more than "nation".
Goy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As an aside, I wonder if Sallow can say something about all those unfortunate Christians who are living in the other Middle East countries and what they are going through.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M539PgDjbas"]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M539PgDjbas[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k[/ame]

Um..generally..no.

Reality to Coyote who seems interested in only what goes on to the Jews and Israel. Pay attention also to what is going on in the rest of the Muslim world where so many innocents are being killed.

I can just imagine what the Muslims call the Infidels, of which of course Coyote would be considered one. One Muslim woman couldn't get enough of calling the Christians and Jews pigs and dogs, and I imagine in her native Urdu or whatever dialect she spoke, there were derogatory words for call all the Infidels which were very, very coiorful. I imagine Coyote would have made excuses for her.

Um..generally..no.

She's sorta right..except it refers to the people in the nation.

I have never heard it used to refer to muslims.

In modern times it generally refers to "white" people.

It seems that you never read the Talmud who call to kill goyim in the region.

Last edited:
Oh, I am sure the radical Muslims would have some good choice words to call you before they do you in. No doubt it would be much more than calling you a pig or a dog.

Of course they do. After all, they are turd world sub-human savages who would rather start wars over some bullshit religion than help humanity. Of course, they're in the right to be angry. After all, the jerws stole their lands, raped and murdered their women and children, burned their crops, blockaded them with endless check points, ended their employment and medicines, shelled and cluster bombed their civilians. Why would the Arabs hate them???
The Arabs also know that we, the sheeple of the US, have un-wittingly and un-willingly, financed the treasonous jews and given them grants at the cost of BILLIONS(more than any other country), weapons of mass destruction which they freely and openly use on the Arabs, they have in possession over, OVER 300 nuclear warheads that have NEVER been inspected by ANY Un, US or foreign agency and that we the sheeple, are responsible for their deaths and support of the terrorist jews.
Gee, why would they hate us???

Reality to Coyote who seems interested in only what goes on to the Jews and Israel. Pay attention also to what is going on in the rest of the Muslim world where so many innocents are being killed.

I can just imagine what the Muslims call the Infidels, of which of course Coyote would be considered one. One Muslim woman couldn't get enough of calling the Christians and Jews pigs and dogs, and I imagine in her native Urdu or whatever dialect she spoke, there were derogatory words for call all the Infidels which were very, very coiorful. I imagine Coyote would have made excuses for her.

Sorry to disappoint you Sally, but like your posts - your imagination has only one track (or, maybe it's just a limited selection of flash cards). My first language was a combination of Nepali and Hindi, my second language French, my third language English. Alas, English is the only one I am fluent in now. Urdu never entered the mix.

Back to Goy - did you bother to read what it means?

It seems that you never read the Talmud who call to kill goyim in the region.

Would you please provide a link or the exact page and paragraph?

Oh, I am sure the radical Muslims would have some good choice words to call you before they do you in. No doubt it would be much more than calling you a pig or a dog.

Of course they do. After all, they are turd world sub-human savages who would rather start wars over some bullshit religion than help humanity. Of course, they're in the right to be angry. After all, the jerws stole their lands, raped and murdered their women and children, burned their crops, blockaded them with endless check points, ended their employment and medicines, shelled and cluster bombed their civilians. Why would the Arabs hate them???
The Arabs also know that we, the sheeple of the US, have un-wittingly and un-willingly, financed the treasonous jews and given them grants at the cost of BILLIONS(more than any other country), weapons of mass destruction which they freely and openly use on the Arabs, they have in possession over, OVER 300 nuclear warheads that have NEVER been inspected by ANY Un, US or foreign agency and that we the sheeple, are responsible for their deaths and support of the terrorist jews.
Gee, why would they hate us???

I agree that all Middle Eastern nations should stop receiving grants from the US.
That includes the 25K US soldiers stationed in Saudi Arabia to protect the oil fields.

Sorry to disappoint you Sally, but like your posts - your imagination has only one track (or, maybe it's just a limited selection of flash cards). My first language was a combination of Nepali and Hindi, my second language French, my third language English. Alas, English is the only one I am fluent in now. Urdu never entered the mix.

Back to Goy - did you bother to read what it means?

Strange how they all crawl out of the woodwork when they can get up on step when it comes to the Jews, but have nothing to say about what is happening to so many unfortunate people in the rest of the Middle East even though they are on a Middle East forum. All those dead bodies of innocent people apparently mean nothing to them, the many wounded mean nothing to them, the millions of refugees mean nothing to them, but it is more important to discuss the term "goy."

Sally,
Relax. I'm waiting for some links or pages and paragraphs I can validate.
So far, the only sources I have seen make very specific statements about very specific situations.
I'd like to see one of these universal, timeless, "Kill the goyim" quotes.

Um..generally..no.

The word GOY in Hebrew by DENOTATION means NATION----by CONOTATION
it means ---"other nation" or "persons of other nations" I did not check wikki---
I already knew------the nation of jews is also called a NATION ---ie GOY in classical
literature. There is no dictum in Jewish Jurisprudence which makes LEGAL the murder
of a non jews-------however in Islamic jurisprudence the murder of a non muslim
by a muslim is NEVER A CAPITAL CRIME----however the murder of a muslim
by a non muslim is ALWAYS a capital crime. In Jewish jurisprudence --the murder of
a non jew by a jew IS A CAPITAL CRIME. simple!!!!! One of the confusing
issues is that in classical literature-----the word GOY is sometimes used to refer to
the ENEMY nation. and "goyim" as the members of the enemy nation. Islamo
Nazi pigs like to make an issue of those usages. well---what can you expect from
THE GOYIM????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back