R. Stone Sentencing - Any Democrat with Integrity?

NINE YEARS FOR WHAT??????????

Aside from the overblown rhetoric, can somebody explain what, exactly Roger Stone did, and how it affected Life As We Know It?

Bottom line: First offense, non-violent "crime"? NINE YEARS???

Where is THE Democrat who is willing to say that the initial sentencing recommendation was OUTRAGEOUS?

There is no doubt in my mind that these DoJ prosecutors - Never Trumper's to be sure - intended to get such an outrageous sentence for Roger Stone that the President would be FORCED to pardon him, and then have to deal with all the Democrat and Media bullshit that would follow such an act.

"I Double-Dare You to pardon that bastard!"
Well he was convicted in a court of law on 7 criminal counts. If you don't know what they are then why don't you look them up?
All process crimes that he was set up for by the FBI...
Set up for? How so? Do you think he was innocent of the crimes he was convicted of?
He was convicted of lying to investigators....they can get anyone even you on that charge if they ask you the right questions...they did the same thing to Flynn...the entire Mueller investigation was also an attempt to get people on process crimes...that is the kind of police work liberals have always fought against....
He was convicted for 7 criminal charges... He was indicted by Barrs DOJ. He was found guilty in a court of law

For associating with Donald Trump!

Same as Manafort, General Flynn, Popadopolous, Carter Page, and others.

Manafort is STILL in solitary confinement...FOR WHAT??????????? I thought the filth was against torture.

I didn't ask you about what the president is allowed to do... You voiced support for him taking that action and I'm asking you why you support excusing criminal activity?
It doesn't matter what I think or want you think about the situation.

Our beloved Pres.Trump is going to do what he thinks is best.

He is our ruler, and we should support his decisions. ... :cool:
If it doesn't matter what you think then why do you post what you think on a discussion forum. Since you are posting your thoughts and what you support then you should be able to answer a simple question when I ask why you support that. Interesting that you can't do that.

I expect Pres.Trump to pardon Stone after the 2020 election. ... :cool:
Do you believe that Stone committed crimes and was found guilty through our legal process?
I believe Comey Clapper Brennan, several FBI agents and prosecutors have committed the same crime stone is being sentenced for.
So when you left tards treat justice is blind then we will consider not pardoning these patriots
Barrs DOJ is the agency that indicted Stone... They could have done the exact same thing to Comey or anybody else. They didn't because you aren't comparing apples to apples... You conflate situations without intimate knowledge of the facts. Its a tactic that you're not very good at.
It was butt hurt lefties that went after trumps people, comey, weissman, McCabe, you know the insurance policy? Lol you have to accept reality you all are suffering from tds.. leave old men alone democrats

Of course he does... Why do you want to see him excusing criminal activity. Because it was his buddy trying to cover for him?
Again, the President can pardon anyone he wants and is not required to provide an explanation for his actions. ... :cool:
I didn't ask you about what the president is allowed to do... You voiced support for him taking that action and I'm asking you why you support excusing criminal activity?
Has Adam schiff lied?
I've heard a lot of hyperbole and mischaracterizations from him. I'd probably agree that some of it could be considered lying. Different situation than Stone, can you be honest about that?

Do you believe that Stone committed crimes and was found guilty through our legal process?
I believe Comey Clapper Brennan, several FBI agents and prosecutors have committed the same crime stone is being sentenced for.
So when you left tards treat justice is blind then we will consider not pardoning these patriots
Barrs DOJ is the agency that indicted Stone... They could have done the exact same thing to Comey or anybody else. They didn't because you aren't comparing apples to apples... You conflate situations without intimate knowledge of the facts. Its a tactic that you're not very good at.
It’s was butt hurt lefties that went after trumps people, comey, weissman, McCabe, you know the insurance policy? Lol you have to accept reality you all are suffering from tds.. leave old men alone democrats
Is Barr a butthurt lefty? Because he could have shut it down at any point if it wasn't a legitimate case. Stones attorneys could have gotten him off if he was an innocent man.

Of course he does... Why do you want to see him excusing criminal activity. Because it was his buddy trying to cover for him?
Again, the President can pardon anyone he wants and is not required to provide an explanation for his actions. ... :cool:
Has Adam schiff lied?
I've heard a lot of hyperbole and mischaracterizations from him. I'd probably agree that some of it could be considered lying. Different situation than Stone, can you be honest about that?
You think Standing in the house to lie with the sole purpose of impeaching the president and divide our country to take away 63 million constitutional votes in America, has less effect then stone?? ARE YOU ON CRACK? Lol TDS bro get some help lol

It’s was butt hurt lefties that went after trumps people, comey, weissman, McCabe, you know the insurance policy? Lol you have to accept reality you all are suffering from tds.. leave old men alone democrats
Is Barr a butthurt lefty? Because he could have shut it down at any point if it wasn't a legitimate case. Stones attorneys could have gotten him off if he was an innocent man.
Lol they are trying to DISBAR Barr for doing his job can you imagine if he took them out pre Durham investigation? Lol haha

you have to have a little sense

Aside from the overblown rhetoric, can somebody explain what, exactly Roger Stone did, and how it affected Life As We Know It?

Where is THE Democrat who is willing to say that the initial sentencing recommendation was OUTRAGEOUS?

There is no doubt in my mind that these DoJ prosecutors - Never Trumper's to be sure - intended to get such an outrageous sentence for Roger Stone that the President would be FORCED to pardon him, and then have to deal with all the Democrat and Media bullshit that would follow such an act.

Well he was convicted in a court of law on 7 criminal counts. If you don't know what they are then why don't you look them up?
Instead of us looking them up, why don't you tell us, in your own words, what he did, and who it harmed.

Remember, in your own words, describe for the forum why it is necessary to punish the man with seven years.

Has Adam schiff lied?
You think Standing in the house to lie with the sole purpose of impeaching the president and divide our country to take away 63 million constitutional votes in America, has less effect then stone?? ARE YOU ON CRACK? Lol TDS bro get some help lol
I think it is very different to be presenting a case than to be questioned under oath during an investigation and lie about your testimony. The "Lies" you accuse Schiff of I heard coming from the White House as well...I don't excuse any of it but I certainly am not going to compare the two as equal.

Has Adam schiff lied?
I think it is very different to be presenting a case than to be questioned under oath during an investigation and lie about your testimony. The "Lies" you accuse Schiff of I heard coming from the White House as well...I don't excuse any of it but I certainly am not going to compare the two as equal.
You are gone lol wow

Lol they are trying to DISBAR Barr for doing his job can you imagine if he took them out pre Durham investigation? Lol haha

Doing ones job is not grounds for disbarment. If they are trying to disbar him then it would be for violating his position. You need to be more honest and accurate with your arguments because what you say really doesn't make sense.

Doing ones job is not grounds for disbarment. If they are trying to disbar him then it would be for violating his position. You need to be more honest and accurate with your arguments because what you say really doesn't make sense.
Are you saying Barr isn’t doing his job? Are you saying the Bar wants him to arrest obama for spying on trump? You might want to be more honest lol

You did not give a direct answer you avoided answering my question to talk about a presidents right to impeach. So no, you did not answer my question.
Here, suck on this baby's pacifier for awhile. Maybe it will help calm you down. ... :thup:

upload_2020-2-12_19-50-45.png

Instead of us looking them up, why don't you tell us, in your own words, what he did, and who it harmed.

Remember, in your own words, describe for the forum why it is necessary to punish the man with seven years.
I don't know enough about the details and president to recommend a sentencing thats for the experts.... I just know the bullet points of his conviction. He was indicted, tried and found guilty of 7 criminal counts including lying to congress, obstructing justice, and witness tampering. Who did he hurt? Since when is hurting somebody conditions to be convicted for crimes. I didn't hurt anybody when I was speeding and not wearing my seatbelt but I was breaking the law. The dude with a knife that wanted to kill Trump didn't hurt anybody but he broke the law... Thats a rather silly question.

Are you saying Barr isn’t doing his job? Are you saying the Bar wants him to arrest obama for spying on trump? You might want to be more honest lol
I didn't say anything about whether I think Barr is doing his job or not... and who is the person that you think I'm suggesting Barr wants to arrest Obama? Are you drunk? You're making no sense.

I don't know enough about the details and president to recommend a sentencing thats for the experts.... I just know the bullet points of his conviction. He was indicted, tried and found guilty of 7 criminal counts including lying to congress, obstructing justice, and witness tampering. Who did he hurt? Since when is hurting somebody conditions to be convicted for crimes. I didn't hurt anybody when I was speeding and not wearing my seatbelt but I was breaking the law. The dude with a knife that wanted to kill Trump didn't hurt anybody but he broke the law... Thats a rather silly question.

. . . that's what I thought. Thanks.

Forum List

Back