Juicy smollett INDICTED!

This is gonna be FUN!!!

Cameltoe Harris put him up to it.

Jusse told her to get him out of this mess or he'd sing like a canary...so she did.

Either jusse is gonna get epstiened or this will drag cameltoe right into the mud hole :banana:

iu

I'd like to see Jussie offered a plea deal in which he's required to loudly denounce the INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION & HATE practicing PRO BLACK community that caused his problems in the first place.

Thomas Sowell, Mechee X, Shonna Etienne_999.jpg

Peace.

And What does Tramp have to with this, plenty I infer:

Donald Trump[edit]
Further information: Trump–Ukraine scandal
In March 2018, the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump, asked Webb to represent him personally and to lead his defense team in connection with Robert Mueller's Special Counsel investigation into the role of Trump's presidential campaign in Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections. Webb declined to represent the President. He issued a statement to The Washington Post that the president's overture was the "highest honor" but that "business conflicts" prevented him from representing President Trump.[39] Abbe Lowell, Webb's partner at law firm Winston & Strawn, represents the President's son-in-law Jared Kushner and daughter Ivanka Trump in the investigation,[40][41] and Webb represents billionaire Dmitry Firtash, a business partner of Paul Manafort, the former chairman of Donald Trump's presidential campaign.[42] Webb represents Firtash alongside both Lanny Davis, defense counsel to President Trump's former personal lawyer Michael Cohen, and attorney Michael Chertoff, former United States Secretary of Homeland Security.[43]

Alongside Lanny Davis, defense attorney for President Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen, Webb also represents billionaire Ukrainian oligarch Dmitry Firtash should he be extradited to the United States to face charges of bribery. Firtash bid alongside business partner Paul Manafort, former chairman of Donald Trump's presidential campaign, to acquire the New York Drake Hotel, and is an associate of former Ukrainian Presidents Viktor Yushchenko and Viktor Yanukovych.[42]

Dan K. Webb - Wikipedia

Oh for fuck's sake, I don't like Trump, but don't pretend Smollett didn't fucking stage the attack. No one believes that bullshit.

I read somewhere that he wanted more money. Sooooooo...hire a couple of black thugs to smack him, then claim he was attacked by Maga wearers. Pity..and mo' money would flow his way for a po' black gay guy. Dumbass. He had it made. In a tv show, money, fame, nice surroundings. Now he gets a jail cell (hopefully), is broke cuz nobody will hire him and in general....a loser black gay guy.

And What does Tramp have to with this, plenty I infer:

Donald Trump[edit]
Further information: Trump–Ukraine scandal
In March 2018, the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump, asked Webb to represent him personally and to lead his defense team in connection with Robert Mueller's Special Counsel investigation into the role of Trump's presidential campaign in Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections. Webb declined to represent the President. He issued a statement to The Washington Post that the president's overture was the "highest honor" but that "business conflicts" prevented him from representing President Trump.[39] Abbe Lowell, Webb's partner at law firm Winston & Strawn, represents the President's son-in-law Jared Kushner and daughter Ivanka Trump in the investigation,[40][41] and Webb represents billionaire Dmitry Firtash, a business partner of Paul Manafort, the former chairman of Donald Trump's presidential campaign.[42] Webb represents Firtash alongside both Lanny Davis, defense counsel to President Trump's former personal lawyer Michael Cohen, and attorney Michael Chertoff, former United States Secretary of Homeland Security.[43]

Alongside Lanny Davis, defense attorney for President Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen, Webb also represents billionaire Ukrainian oligarch Dmitry Firtash should he be extradited to the United States to face charges of bribery. Firtash bid alongside business partner Paul Manafort, former chairman of Donald Trump's presidential campaign, to acquire the New York Drake Hotel, and is an associate of former Ukrainian Presidents Viktor Yushchenko and Viktor Yanukovych.[42]

Dan K. Webb - Wikipedia

Oh for fuck's sake, I don't like Trump, but don't pretend Smollett didn't fucking stage the attack. No one believes that bullshit.

Yes, and tramp interfered with stones case as well, 4 prosecutors resigned over his interference.

VENGENCE IS MINE, SAYS THE ALMIGHTY TRAMP.
Please refer to post #16 in this thread. Thanks!

Kamala Harris and Cory Booker (among others) must no be sleeping very well at night. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back