(R) Missouri Gov. Greitens Needs to Go~ Busted Blackmailing Woman Hairdresser

Edwards is the scum of the earth cheating on his wife while she was dying from cancer..
But Gingrich said his passion and love for America drove him to cheat on his wife early in his political career and serve his wife divorce papers while she was in the hospital recovering from cancer surgery.
Same behavior makes Edwards scum and Gingrich a patriot. :cuckoo:

Bullshit.

And if this were a democrat his ass would have been hung already.. Boring.

Go read for yourself.

how long did it take to hang clinton? edwards? franken?

boring is again - pretending 1 side is persecuted over their behaviors while the other gets away with stuff just found out about recently.

v0065_s-200x150.gif

Woman will not put up with this....the dude is history

good. if he did it, great and dump his ass. twice. then hire him at mcdonalds and fire him from there too. don't care.

my objection was never about him, but your portrayal that he is a "typical GOP'er" with no values.

Listen if a man wants to adopt the policies , his life should reflect and be transparent of living the life that they are judging others on.. If a man wants to have sex using his/her power well then that power should be taken away..
Whatever their political stance..now move on

:p

Edwards is the scum of the earth cheating on his wife while she was dying from cancer..
But Gingrich said his passion and love for America drove him to cheat on his wife early in his political career and serve his wife divorce papers while she was in the hospital recovering from cancer surgery.
Same behavior makes Edwards scum and Gingrich a patriot. :cuckoo:

I knew he cheated but I didn't know about the cancer..I can't stand looking at him anyway, he reeks of scumbag..

What he did and was after is abnormal in every facet. Every last facet. He is a bad immoral person typical of American politicians.

I take it you do not like a little kinky sex every now and then? Just a straight up missionary position sort of person?

Cheating on your spouse? No...

Running for Governor , No..

Bullshit.

Go read for yourself.

boring is again - pretending 1 side is persecuted over their behaviors while the other gets away with stuff just found out about recently.

v0065_s-200x150.gif

good. if he did it, great and dump his ass. twice. then hire him at mcdonalds and fire him from there too. don't care.

my objection was never about him, but your portrayal that he is a "typical GOP'er" with no values.

Listen if a man wants to adopt the policies , his life should reflect and be transparent of living the life that they are judging others on.. If a man wants to have sex using his/her power well then that power should be taken away..

agreed.

democrat OR republican. to call out 1 side is self serving.

Bullshit.

Go read for yourself.

v0065_s-200x150.gif

There is not even an accusation that he did that. Certainly no proof.

Go read for yourself.

v0065_s-200x150.gif

Watch the news...

v0065_s-200x150.gif

Watch the news...

Yeah, just scanned a couple of pages of headlines, nothing about accusation of "using his power.. to have sex".

Not even an accusation.

So, that's just bullshit.

Forum List

Back