(R) Missouri Gov. Greitens Needs to Go~ Busted Blackmailing Woman Hairdresser

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Another GOP Family Values Dog

In a recording obtained by CNN affiliate KMOV, and later also obtained by CNN, a woman is heard saying, "He used some sort of tape, I don't what it was, and taped my hands to these rings and then put a blindfold on me."

Eric Greitens cancels statewide tour amid affair fallout

She goes on to say that Greitens said to her, "'You're never going to mention my name,' otherwise there will be pictures of me (the woman) everywhere."
Greitens has acknowledged having had an extramarital affair before he became governor, but has vehemently denied blackmail.

Well let's see about that Eric!

If he truly tried to extort the woman, and there should be some sort of evidence if that is true, then he should be sitting in the gray bar hilton.

Got anything from a 'credible source'?

The husband taped the woman right after the abuse describing what happened , He blackmailed her to shut up. Taped her mouth and took a picture of her naked scaring her into silence.

I am sure the tape will come out if it has not already.. which is like a journal .

Even Republicans are asking him to step down.

If he truly tried to extort the woman, and there should be some sort of evidence if that is true, then he should be sitting in the gray bar hilton.

Good looking guy but
If it is true , his career is over.

Why do these ( mostly men) think that they can get away with this especially running on the family values platform.

The husband taped the woman right after the abuse describing what happened , He blackmailed her to shut up. Taped her mouth and took a picture of her naked scaring her into silence.

I am sure the tape will come out if it has not already.. which is like a journal .

It may be true, but anything CNN puts out should be looked at with skepticism given their track record of political bias and fake news.

Republicans need to stop being stampeded by every bullshit accusation.

THe man recorded his wife admitting to an affair? So, he knew that she was going to admit to an affair?

Why are they talking at all?

I reject the implication that he bound and gagged her so that he could take a photo of her against her will.

THat sounds like bullshit.

It may be true, but anything CNN puts out should be looked at with skepticism given their track record of political bias and fake news.
Do you apply that same standard to pathological lying POS Tramp?????

THe man recorded his wife admitting to an affair? So, he knew that she was going to admit to an affair?

I reject the implication that he bound and gagged her so that he could take a photo of her against her will.

LOL.. so automatically you dismiss the woman who was abused...how convenient

ALLEGEDLY abused.

So it is fake news when it is a republican or Trump..lol..The dude admitted to the affair already, why is that fake news.

Yes it was before he was elected which is bullshit. If he blackmailed the woman he is a dangerous man.. so let's see what comes out.

ALLEGEDLY abused.

I wish that the woman would have gone directly to the police if he did that to her, but it sounds like he scared her if this happened.

So it is fake news when it is a republican or Trump..lol..The dude admitted to the affair already, why is that fake news.

Yes it was before he was elected which is bullshit. If he blackmailed the woman he is a dangerous man.. so let's see what comes out.

Maybe you should go back and read what I wrote again since you obviously didn't understand it. Too complicated for you?

Do you apply that same standard to pathological lying POS Tramp?????
Do you apply it to the lying POS Obama?

We have already had about 1000 threads about Obama... Trump is in office now , Clinton didn't win...

The republicans are calling for him to step down..

Five GOP lawmakers call on Greitens to resign, but he says his ‘mission’ will go on

Fellow Republicans Want Missouri Governor to Step Down

Missouri Republican legislators call on embattled GOP governor to resign - CNNPolitics

A number of Republican state lawmakers issued blistering calls Tuesday for Gov. Eric Greitens to step down, a sign of mounting pressure on the embattled governor in the aftermath of allegations that he had blackmailed a woman he had an affair with.

The lawmakers included state Rep. Nate Walker, who was one of Greitens' earliest supporters during the contentious Republican primary, listed in January 2016 among the campaign's state leadership team.

Another GOP Family Values Dog

In a recording obtained by CNN affiliate KMOV, and later also obtained by CNN, a woman is heard saying, "He used some sort of tape, I don't what it was, and taped my hands to these rings and then put a blindfold on me."

Eric Greitens cancels statewide tour amid affair fallout

She goes on to say that Greitens said to her, "'You're never going to mention my name,' otherwise there will be pictures of me (the woman) everywhere."
Greitens has acknowledged having had an extramarital affair before he became governor, but has vehemently denied blackmail.

Well let's see about that Eric!

so - we know part of a story but it's enough to hang "the other side"?

if this were reversed would you ask the person posting to wait for more facts? if so, likely a good call here also. and given the # of women abusers the dems have turned out lately, this may not be a good road to go down.

My point was that we should not throw our people to the wolves the moment an unsupported allegation is made.

I do not dismiss her claims, I just do not accept them as truth because they are made.

What abuse are you speaking of, btw?

New Topics

Forum List

Back