(R) Missouri Gov. Greitens Needs to Go~ Busted Blackmailing Woman Hairdresser

Got anything from a 'credible source'?

The husband taped the woman right after the abuse describing what happened , He blackmailed her to shut up. Taped her mouth and took a picture of her naked scaring her into silence.

I am sure the tape will come out if it has not already.. which is like a journal .

Even Republicans are asking him to step down.

It may be true, but anything CNN puts out should be looked at with skepticism given their track record of political bias and fake news.

So it is fake news when it is a republican or Trump..lol..The dude admitted to the affair already, why is that fake news.

Yes it was before he was elected which is bullshit. If he blackmailed the woman he is a dangerous man.. so let's see what comes out.

Maybe you should go back and read what I wrote again since you obviously didn't understand it. Too complicated for you?

Another master distractor..lol..

It may be true, but anything CNN puts out should be looked at with skepticism given their track record of political bias and fake news.
Do you apply that same standard to pathological lying POS Tramp?????
Do you apply it to the lying POS Obama?

We have already had about 1000 threads about Obama... Trump is in office now , Clinton didn't win...

The republicans are calling for him to step down..

Five GOP lawmakers call on Greitens to resign, but he says his ‘mission’ will go on

Fellow Republicans Want Missouri Governor to Step Down

Missouri Republican legislators call on embattled GOP governor to resign - CNNPolitics

A number of Republican state lawmakers issued blistering calls Tuesday for Gov. Eric Greitens to step down, a sign of mounting pressure on the embattled governor in the aftermath of allegations that he had blackmailed a woman he had an affair with.

The lawmakers included state Rep. Nate Walker, who was one of Greitens' earliest supporters during the contentious Republican primary, listed in January 2016 among the campaign's state leadership team.
want the list of liberals abusing women over the last few months?

we need to stop pretending only the other side does this and call for overall decency, not make these partisan hits on each other as if our side is so innocent.

Got anything from a 'credible source'?

The husband taped the woman right after the abuse describing what happened , He blackmailed her to shut up. Taped her mouth and took a picture of her naked scaring her into silence.

I am sure the tape will come out if it has not already.. which is like a journal .

Even Republicans are asking him to step down.

So it is fake news when it is a republican or Trump..lol..The dude admitted to the affair already, why is that fake news.

Yes it was before he was elected which is bullshit. If he blackmailed the woman he is a dangerous man.. so let's see what comes out.

Maybe you should go back and read what I wrote again since you obviously didn't understand it. Too complicated for you?

Another master distractor..lol..

Another liberal idiot who can't comprehend what he reads.

Republicans need to stop being stampeded by every bullshit accusation.

THe man recorded his wife admitting to an affair? So, he knew that she was going to admit to an affair?

Why are they talking at all?

I reject the implication that he bound and gagged her so that he could take a photo of her against her will.

THat sounds like bullshit.

LOL.. so automatically you dismiss the woman who was abused...how convenient

My point was that we should not throw our people to the wolves the moment an unsupported allegation is made.

I do not dismiss her claims, I just do not accept them as truth because they are made.

What abuse are you speaking of, btw?

The ex husband taped the woman about the affair and the blackmail..in the recording she claimed

He taped her mouth shut

Took a picture of her 1/2 naked and scared her into silence.. which is abuse.

It looks like some republicans are telling him to step down.. His career is over.

We have already had about 1000 threads about Obama... Trump is in office now , Clinton didn't win...

Five GOP lawmakers call on Greitens to resign, but he says his ‘mission’ will go on

Missouri Republican legislators call on embattled GOP governor to resign - CNNPolitics

A number of Republican state lawmakers issued blistering calls Tuesday for Gov. Eric Greitens to step down, a sign of mounting pressure on the embattled governor in the aftermath of allegations that he had blackmailed a woman he had an affair with.

The lawmakers included state Rep. Nate Walker, who was one of Greitens' earliest supporters during the contentious Republican primary, listed in January 2016 among the campaign's state leadership team.

we need to stop pretending only the other side does this and call for overall decency, not make these partisan hits on each other as if our side is so innocent.

Oh stop... Al Franken stepped down..While the White House supported Roy Moore's whitie tightie pedifile behavor .

This man is a slime while promoting family values..

Please show me Iceberg a cheating democrat who uses the squeaky clean family value platform, this bothers me the most.

Also if any politician uses their power to cheat or degrade a woman he needs to go..

THe man recorded his wife admitting to an affair? So, he knew that she was going to admit to an affair?

I reject the implication that he bound and gagged her so that he could take a photo of her against her will.

My point was that we should not throw our people to the wolves the moment an unsupported allegation is made.

I do not dismiss her claims, I just do not accept them as truth because they are made.

The ex husband taped the woman about the affair and the blackmail..in the recording she claimed

He taped her mouth shut

It looks like some republicans are telling him to step down.. His career is over.

A lot of vagueness here.

A couple of questions.

1. Was the being bound and gagged consensual?

2. Was the photo taking?

3. Did the woman know she was being taped when she confessed to having an affair to her husband?

4. Did the woman have motive to lie to her husband about her affair?

5. What exactly are the details of this "threat" to release the photo?

6. ANY evidence to back ANY of this up?

7. The fact that a bunch of chicken shit republicans are ready to throw their man to the mob, is not proof of anything other than them being spineless cowards.

Oh stop... Al Franken stepped down..While the White House supported Roy Moore's whitie tightie pedifile behavor .

Please show me Iceberg a cheating democrat who uses the squeaky clean family value platform, this bothers me the most.

Also if any politician uses their power to cheat or degrade a woman he needs to go..

hell, weiner is the big one. (no pun intended). bill clinton ring a bell? kennedy, edwards, hart...it can be a long list if you really look. but when you go GOP CHEATERS your focus seems to be on trashing the GOP, not really caring about cheaters as i've never seen you start a GET RID OF THIS DEMOCRAT thread before.

but per request:
Democrat Sex Scandals

here's a breakdown of all of 'em who are out there gettin 'em some.
Extramarital Sex and Religion: Democrats vs. Republicans

John Edwards and the Mistress: Breakdown of the Affair

my main point is it's pretty self-serving to call out which party does it when both have a lot to show in this area.

He taped her mouth shut

A lot of vagueness here.

A couple of questions.

2. Was the photo taking?

3. Did the woman know she was being taped when she confessed to having an affair to her husband?

7. The fact that a bunch of chicken shit republicans are ready to throw their man to the mob, is not proof of anything other than them being spineless cowards.

A lot of vagueness here.

A couple of questions.

These answers are by her claims on the tape

The ass had a lot to lose, so I see a motive..

1. Was the being bound and gagged consensual? Nope, he was trying to scar the shit out of her

2. Was the photo taking? Yes , he took a picture of her 1/2 naked

3. Did the woman know she was being taped when she confessed to having an affair to her husband? No the husband secretly taped her..

4. Did the woman have motive to lie to her husband about her affair? The woman was busted already.. why would she lie?

5. What exactly are the details of this "threat" to release the photo? He told her that he would expose her with a 1/2 nude picture..
He used his upcoming power to intimidate her..( ABUSE )

6. ANY evidence to back ANY of this up? Yep there is the tape of her explaining what he did to her to shut her up..

7. The fact that a bunch of chicken shit republicans are ready to throw their man to the mob, is not proof of anything other than them being spineless cowards. Perhaps they know more than what is in the news.. I love how you judge them when you don't even know all of the facts..

The ass is a cheater who has already admitted his infidelity... If a man would do that to his wife and 2 children he is a scum

hell, weiner is the big one. (no pun intended). bill clinton ring a bell? kennedy, edwards, hart...it can be a long list if you really look. but when you go GOP CHEATERS your focus seems to be on trashing the GOP, not really caring about cheaters as i've never seen you start a GET RID OF THIS DEMOCRAT thread before.

but per request:
Democrat Sex Scandals

my main point is it's pretty self-serving to call out which party does it when both have a lot to show in this area.

OLD NEWS ALERT..lol

But Edwards is the scum of the earth cheating on his wife while she was dying from cancer..

I hate him..his career is over . no one will vote for him.

Weiner was busted and dragged through the mud which he should be..

All of these cheaters need their puffed up ego popped and out of power. no matter what party they are in..

Next...

but per request:
Democrat Sex Scandals

OLD NEWS ALERT..lol

But Edwards is the scum of the earth cheating on his wife while she was dying from cancer..

I hate him..his career is over . no one will vote for him.

Weiner was busted and dragged through the mud which he should be..

All of these cheaters need their puffed up ego popped and out of power. no matter what party they are in..

Next...

so we can only get mad at cheaters on your timetable? my point isn't who to bitch at today, my point is it's pointless to bitch at one side for a bad trait both sides have historically shown to be an issue.

when i see someone come in and do the LOOK AT THIS EVIL GOP or DEM - i just stop. 99.9% of the time it's for something both sides engage in and once you point that out, excuses come flowing as if to protect your golden nugget of "they are worse than we are".

people of all races, affiliations, thought processes and the like can be scum. let's not pretend bad behavior is limited to only 1 side.

He taped her mouth shut

A lot of vagueness here.

A couple of questions.

2. Was the photo taking?

A lot of vagueness here.

A couple of questions.

These answers are by her claims on the tape

The ass had a lot to lose, so I see a motive..

1. Was the being bound and gagged consensual? Nope, he was trying to scar the shit out of her

How do you know that? And, really? A date turned into involuntary bondage and photo taking and she did not immediately go to the police?

How do we know that they were not consensual bondage games?

[/QUOTE]
2. Was the photo taking? Yes , he took a picture of her 1/2 naked[/QUOTE]

That does not mean it was not consensual. LOTS of people are stupidly taking naked pictures of each other these days.

3. Did the woman know she was being taped when she confessed to having an affair to her husband? No the husband secretly taped her..

Pretty sleazy of him.

4. Did the woman have motive to lie to her husband about her affair? The woman was busted already.. why would she lie?

To minimize the damage? To spin it if the bondage games photos came out?

The woman was talking to her husband about her affair. NOTHING she says is credible.

5. What exactly are the details of this "threat" to release the photo? He told her that he would expose her with a 1/2 nude picture..
He used his upcoming power to intimidate her..( ABUSE )

A. Did he really?

B. Or was it more along the lines of, after she threatened to ruin his career, he snapped back, I could release our naked game photos.

6. ANY evidence to back ANY of this up? Yep there is the tape of her explaining what he did to her to shut her up..[/QUOTE]

Which is hearsay and not credible. Has it actually been released?

7. The fact that a bunch of chicken shit republicans are ready to throw their man to the mob, is not proof of anything other than them being spineless cowards. Perhaps they know more than what is in the news.. I love how you judge them when you don't even know all of the facts..

I know that Establishment Republicans are quick to throw their own to the mob, for little or no cause.

NOTHING has been proven. THe allegations are vague and not credible. And they are willing to lose a Governor over this shit?

Fuck them.

The ass is a cheater who has already admitted his infidelity... If a man would do that to his wife and 2 children he is a scum

Bullshit.

`
If this is just another run-of-the-mill GOP politician admitting an adulterous affair, that's no bid deal. He's jewish anyways. However, if there is anything to the extortion story, it does need to go to court.

Forum List

Back