(R) Missouri Gov. Greitens Needs to Go~ Busted Blackmailing Woman Hairdresser

Republicans need to stop being stampeded by every bullshit accusation.

THe man recorded his wife admitting to an affair? So, he knew that she was going to admit to an affair?

Why are they talking at all?

I reject the implication that he bound and gagged her so that he could take a photo of her against her will.

THat sounds like bullshit.

LOL.. so automatically you dismiss the woman who was abused...how convenient

There was no abuse, even the woman is not claiming there was abuse

There was consensual kinky sex, 50 shades of gray sort of shit.

The only thing left to find out is if the picture really existed and if he really threatened to blackmail her.

The affair is no an issue since it took place prior to the election, and unlike many Repubs he did not run a family values campaign

My point was that we should not throw our people to the wolves the moment an unsupported allegation is made.

I do not dismiss her claims, I just do not accept them as truth because they are made.

What abuse are you speaking of, btw?

The ex husband taped the woman about the affair and the blackmail..in the recording she claimed

He taped her mouth shut

Took a picture of her 1/2 naked and scared her into silence.. which is abuse.

It looks like some republicans are telling him to step down.. His career is over.

A lot of vagueness here.

A couple of questions.

1. Was the being bound and gagged consensual?

2. Was the photo taking?

3. Did the woman know she was being taped when she confessed to having an affair to her husband?

4. Did the woman have motive to lie to her husband about her affair?

5. What exactly are the details of this "threat" to release the photo?

6. ANY evidence to back ANY of this up?

7. The fact that a bunch of chicken shit republicans are ready to throw their man to the mob, is not proof of anything other than them being spineless cowards.

A lot of vagueness here.

A couple of questions.

These answers are by her claims on the tape

The ass had a lot to lose, so I see a motive..

1. Was the being bound and gagged consensual? Nope, he was trying to scar the shit out of her

How do you know that? And, really? A date turned into involuntary bondage and photo taking and she did not immediately go to the police?

How do we know that they were not consensual bondage games?

2. Was the photo taking? Yes , he took a picture of her 1/2 naked

That does not mean it was not consensual. LOTS of people are stupidly taking naked pictures of each other these days.

3. Did the woman know she was being taped when she confessed to having an affair to her husband? No the husband secretly taped her..

Pretty sleazy of him.

4. Did the woman have motive to lie to her husband about her affair? The woman was busted already.. why would she lie?

To minimize the damage? To spin it if the bondage games photos came out?

The woman was talking to her husband about her affair. NOTHING she says is credible.

5. What exactly are the details of this "threat" to release the photo? He told her that he would expose her with a 1/2 nude picture..
He used his upcoming power to intimidate her..( ABUSE )

A. Did he really?

B. Or was it more along the lines of, after she threatened to ruin his career, he snapped back, I could release our naked game photos.

6. ANY evidence to back ANY of this up? Yep there is the tape of her explaining what he did to her to shut her up..[/QUOTE]

Which is hearsay and not credible. Has it actually been released?

7. The fact that a bunch of chicken shit republicans are ready to throw their man to the mob, is not proof of anything other than them being spineless cowards. Perhaps they know more than what is in the news.. I love how you judge them when you don't even know all of the facts..

I know that Establishment Republicans are quick to throw their own to the mob, for little or no cause.

NOTHING has been proven. THe allegations are vague and not credible. And they are willing to lose a Governor over this shit?

Fuck them.

The ass is a cheater who has already admitted his infidelity... If a man would do that to his wife and 2 children he is a scum

Bullshit.
[/QUOTE]

LOL... excuses are not working.... Go read for yourself.

.[/QUOTE]

You answered my questions seriously and point by point. I thank you for that.

But I addressed your responses seriously and honestly.

Those were not "excuses" but valid points, that if you cannot refute, you need to admit are good reasons to NOT shit can this guy based on what we have seen so far.

`
If this is just another run-of-the-mill GOP politician admitting an adulterous affair, that's no bid deal. He's jewish anyways. However, if there is anything to the extortion story, it does need to go to court.

Thank you for "no big deal".

MMmm, is the "jewish" comment supposed to be ironic?

Yes, if real evidence of a serious extortion threat can be produced, he should go to court.

Let's see, the left wanted to arrest persons who taped a direct conversation with Planned Parenthood executives regarding the alleged sale of human body parts but they are fine with intercepted unverified possibly illegal evesdropping obtained by CNN

just as long as his family is ok with him getting a ''little extra'', what's the problem??

Republicans need to stop being stampeded by every bullshit accusation.

THe man recorded his wife admitting to an affair? So, he knew that she was going to admit to an affair?

Why are they talking at all?

I reject the implication that he bound and gagged her so that he could take a photo of her against her will.

THat sounds like bullshit.

LOL.. so automatically you dismiss the woman who was abused...how convenient

There was no abuse, even the woman is not claiming there was abuse

There was consensual kinky sex, 50 shades of gray sort of shit.

The only thing left to find out is if the picture really existed and if he really threatened to blackmail her.

The affair is no an issue since it took place prior to the election, and unlike many Repubs he did not run a family values campaign

I read that he deleted the picture... maybe his hard drive needs to be examined..

But she did not agree to his taping her mouth, and blackmailing her if that really happened..

Bullshit.

And if this were a democrat his ass would have been hung already.. Boring.

Go read for yourself.

It is absurd of you to say that, with Bill Clinton in living memory.

Fucking stay on topic, this thread is about Missouri's Governor.. If you want to read about Clinton, Weiner, and the other democrats go do a search and see the 100 + threads..
This bringing up the clintons continuously shows that you want to make excuses for a republican in office who may have blackmailed someone..

Bullshit.

Go read for yourself.

how long did it take to hang clinton? edwards? franken?

boring is again - pretending 1 side is persecuted over their behaviors while the other gets away with stuff just found out about recently.

v0065_s-200x150.gif

Woman will not put up with this....the dude is history

What he did and was after is abnormal in every facet. Every last facet. He is a bad immoral person typical of American politicians.

Thank you for "no big deal". MMmm, is the "jewish" comment supposed to be ironic? Yes, if real evidence of a serious extortion threat can be produced, he should go to court.
`
`

a) Both parties are guilty of this. People who feign moral indignation about this are kooks.

b) "Family Values" was touted as a Christian thing. (see image below) It didn't involve the Jewish faith.

c) Agreed.
`
`

vYctdIh.jpg

Bullshit.

Go read for yourself.

Fucking stay on topic, this thread is about Missouri's Governor.. If you want to read about Clinton, Weiner, and the other democrats go do a search and see the 100 + threads..
This bringing up the clintons continuously shows that you want to make excuses for a republican in office who may have blackmailed someone..

YOU made the claim that "if this were a democrat his ass would have been hung already".

Bill Clinton is a democrat who recently was caught in multiple affairs, and instead of being hung, was rewarded with a mid term election win in Congress.

Your claim is factually false, as proven by recent, documented history that we both remember.

The real statement would be, if this Governor was a Democrat, the media and the feminists would be rallying to his defense, and the Party would be ready to fight to their last breath for him.

Bullshit.

Go read for yourself.

just as disingenuous to say this person represents the entire GOP, isn't it? which is what you're implying.

Bullshit.

Go read for yourself.

how long did it take to hang clinton? edwards? franken?

boring is again - pretending 1 side is persecuted over their behaviors while the other gets away with stuff just found out about recently.

v0065_s-200x150.gif

Woman will not put up with this....the dude is history

good. if he did it, great and dump his ass. twice. then hire him at mcdonalds and fire him from there too. don't care.

my objection was never about him, but your portrayal that he is a "typical GOP'er" with no values.

What he did and was after is abnormal in every facet. Every last facet. He is a bad immoral person typical of American politicians.

I take it you do not like a little kinky sex every now and then? Just a straight up missionary position sort of person?

Forum List

Back