Gov. Eric Greitens admits to extramarital affair after woman claims he blindfolded her to BLACKMAIL?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
BREAKING: Missouri Governor Eric Greitens admits to extramarital affair after woman claims he blindfolded her and took nude photos as blackmail - KMOV

“He stepped back, I saw a flash through the blindfold and he said: "you're never going to mention my name, otherwise there will be pictures ...

In a recording obtained by News 4, a woman says she had a sexual encounter with Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens and that he tried to blackmail her to keep the encounter quiet.

Blackmail alleged as Governor Greitens admits to extramarital affair

Gee...:eusa_think: the little seal devil:evil:. All The Sex in Governing us peoples in godly ways?.
Now BDSM or somethang? So the new Gov will be replaced in 2018?

btw: He assumed office on January 9, 2017. Will he resign by the end of the month?

haha.. Another godly rightiuos man.

Mike_Pence_and_Eric_Greitens.jpg

Guess VP Dence will force him to resign..rightie DOPers?
btw: He was a dem till 2015. So this was done as a repugger.

Last edited:
I regret not choosing a career in politics or movie production.

Sounds like I missed out on a lot of fun.

What does his private sex life have to do with governing?

Did you call for BJ Clinton to resign because he had an affair while he was in the White House? No, you didn’t. At least this guy fessed up to it, which is more than we can say for Mr. “That depends on what the definition of ‘is’ is.”

• Banned

Did you call for BJ Clinton to resign because he had an affair while he was in the White House? No, you didn’t. At least this guy fessed up to it, which is more than we can say for Mr. “That depends on what the definition of ‘is’ is.”

So you admit sex between adults is not a governing issue. okay.

So why do you bring up Bubba legal sex? That was not a governing issue?

So, Ken Star should have never gone their studying BJ's, as Star knew both were of legal age.
Star was just servicing the BS Family Values Gullibles to fake gods.
As we know fully, they follow roaming, child raping persist, doing the lords work for the love of gods..

`
`

When members of the political evangelical cult claim that their party supports exemplar morals such as "family values", their character becomes fair game.

There will be calls from other Republicans for him to resign and he should. I'm paraphrasing this but Bill Whittle said that Conservative don't always follow the standards for behavior they put forth but at least they acknowledge a standard exist.

So you admit sex between adults is not a governing issue. okay.

So why do you bring up Bubba legal sex? That was not a governing issue?

So, Ken Star should have never gone their studying BJ's, as Star knew both were of legal age.
Star was just servicing the BS Family Values Gullibles to fake gods.
As we know fully, they follow roaming, child raping persist, doing the lords work for the love of gods..
Starr wasn't investigating BJ's. He found Billy Bob had lied to a grand jury, a felony. Billy lost his law license and was forced to pay a fine for his sins.

The current occupant of the White House has bragged about doing it.

The current occupant of the White House has bragged about doing it.
Well, at least he bragged that he could do it if he wanted. :)

BREAKING: Missouri Governor Eric Greitens admits to extramarital affair after woman claims he blindfolded her and took nude photos as blackmail - KMOV

“He stepped back, I saw a flash through the blindfold and he said: "you're never going to mention my name, otherwise there will be pictures ...

In a recording obtained by News 4, a woman says she had a sexual encounter with Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens and that he tried to blackmail her to keep the encounter quiet.

Blackmail alleged as Governor Greitens admits to extramarital affair

Gee...:eusa_think: the little seal devil:evil:. All The Sex in Governing us peoples in godly ways?.
Now BDSM or somethang? So the new Gov will be replaced in 2018?

btw: He assumed office on January 9, 2017. Will he resign by the end of the month?

haha.. Another godly rightiuos man.

Mike_Pence_and_Eric_Greitens.jpg

Guess VP Dence will force him to resign..rightie DOPers?
btw: He was a dem till 2015. So this was done as a repugger.
Another disgusting Jew.....

Forum List

Back