Quote notification

alright.....

so there is not way for you code your quote/tag/notification in a drop down menu liek you just did with this option?
Possibly, but thats above my pay grade.

oh i think you can do it.... after all its not a union job ya know. :tongue:

do the same thing you did here with the posts/threads..... add a shortcut.
Ha! Our programmer is awesome I'm sure he will be able to do that. As for me, my eyes glaze over when it comes to coding :) El stupido should be my nickname hmmm. DON'T SAY IT!! :rofl: :lol:

I'll say it again. What this joint needs is a "Find My Posts" link on the MAIN, FORUM PAGE so that all you have to do is click on that link to be taken immediately to a list of all of your recent posts with the most recent on top. I know there is a link to allow that, but it is buried on your profile page and requires two or three mouse clicks to finally get there.

Quite a few other boards have this feature. They had it at Hannity when I was there from 2004 until coming here in 2009. It was generally the first click I would make whenever coming back to the board's home page.

I am told that in this type of a board, it can be done with almost a single click of the mouse by an Admin if an Admin is so inclined.

I'll say it again. What this joint needs is a "Find My Posts" link on the MAIN, FORUM PAGE so that all you have to do is click on that link to be taken immediately to a list of all of your recent posts with the most recent on top. I know there is a link to allow that, but it is buried on your profile page and requires two or three mouse clicks to finally get there.

Quite a few other boards have this feature. They had it at Hannity when I was there from 2004 until coming here in 2009. It was generally the first click I would make whenever coming back to the board's home page.

I am told that in this type of a board, it can be done with almost a single click of the mouse by an Admin if an Admin is so inclined.
scroll up...it's already there.

or click here http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/286596-quote-notification.html#post7032196

or click here http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/286596-quote-notification.html#post7032196

not with one of the versions.

v1 does not have it

Yeah, I just noticed that! Great! I feel so much better now. :cool:

Forum List

Back