Quote function issues

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
1. multi quote is not working for me

2. when i tried multi quoting a certain thread, it didn't work, but <-- when i quoted someone in another thread, all the quotes i tried to multi quote from the other thread, showed up in that thread.

3. now, when i ever quote someone, all those quotes show up and i have to delete them before posting, regardless of the fact i am not in the thread i tried to multi quote

Why don't you go back to the thread you first multiquoted and try to purge there?

1. multi quote is not working for me

2. when i tried multi quoting a certain thread, it didn't work, but <-- when i quoted someone in another thread, all the quotes i tried to multi quote from the other thread, showed up in that thread.

3. now, when i ever quote someone, all those quotes show up and i have to delete them before posting, regardless of the fact i am not in the thread i tried to multi quote

Why don't you go back to the thread you first multiquoted and try to purge there?

appears to be a chrome issue, i just used IE and everything is fine...though i loathe IE

cereal_killer any advice?

I'm on Chrome Multi-Quoting. May want to clean all the garbage out of your Chrome Browser (temp internet files, cache, cookies)

I like IE 11. It's the best iteration yet

Forum List

Back