Quiet around here

nycflasher

Apr 15, 2004
CT
Scared all the racists away and now there is no one to chat with :rolleyes:

Well, it is Sat. night. Looking forward to getting back to work this week so I can afford to go out and play:wine:

Yes, it is quite quiet indeed! Where the hell are you Sandy and lil? even Johnney and jon! been very QUIET with them all! :(

It is Saturday night, and I suppose some have lives! haha! as you can see, guess I don't.

So...titilate me damn it!
I'm bored.
I hate it when I get bored because I believe there is some truth to the statement: "There is no such thing as boring places or things, only boring people." :confused:

Originally posted by nycflasher
So...titilate me damn it!
I'm bored.
I hate it when I get bored because I believe there is some truth to the statement: "There is no such thing as boring places or things, only boring people." :confused:

No way, don't like that statement! hahaha! I am NOT boring, just bored at the MOMENT!!! :p:

Originally posted by jimnyc
I'm back now too, entertain me biatches!

:laugh:

Oh looky looky - he's alive and back!!!! :p:

I am sure then YOU can entertain US!

lol janeen and jim

So, where do you two live?

I'm in Hartford now, where I grew up. Up until last year I lived in the Lower East Side on Ludlow St.(right around the corner from 1st and 1st.)

And before that I lived in Park Slope, Brooklyn and before that SOHO.

Only reason I lived in SOHO was that I had a girlfriend who lived there. Traffic for the Holland Tunnel used to be so bad outside of her window(on Watt and Broome Streets) that I used to throw bananas and fling peanut butter at cars that were preventing me from sleeping:cool:

As if honking in bumper to bumper traffic has any effect except noise pollution.

Well, that's enough about me...

Grew up in central NJ, then to Norhtern Virginia, then back to Jersey, then to Queens, then Bronxville and now in Westchester (about 5 miles south of the CT border).

I used to travel in and out of the city via the Holland Tunnel to score some MJ in my earlier days. Funny, I got nailed with peanut butter once! LOL

flasher - living in lovely NJ!! been here my whole life! Not too far from the city. Actually used to like going there, but in the past 10 years haven't really had the chance like I used to. This will change though, for sure now! hahaha!

I used to travel in and out of the city via the Holland Tunnel to score some MJ in my earlier days. Funny, I got nailed with peanut butter once! LOL

lol
I couldn't believe it when I found out that in NYC you could have the best MJ in North America deliverd to your doorstep at the drop of a dime. Expensive, but très convenient;)

He-he, watch out for flying Skippy, though I am out of the PB flinging business.

Speaking of which, be back in a few...

Domino's in the room with the bong and a blue light. Life was good!

Hey, I do believe there was a red bulb there at one point as well! hehe!

Nothing beat the out the window puff!!! Mom quitting smoking and us hanging out the window! some good memories there!

I used to smoke kill extensively from senior year in high school all the way through college and my twenties. Don't know what it would do to me now, I stopped because I used to get so paranoid.

Used to love to get loaded before a big kegger because I for some reason could chug and drink all night with little noticeable effects, well to me anyways.:p:

have only been able to get on-line before work[around 4:00am] and then after the pc gets free at nite, if I aint already zooked out. Also have been looking for a place and finally found one so I will be moving tomorrow, :D I am looking forward to some peace and quiet! once moved in will be awhile before i can get squared away on the net and such . Which will suck badly . I can do without cable TV and landline but gots to have the net. Might miss the next flambo victim or 3, damn it! so If you all dont hear from me for awhile thats why.

Forum List

Back