Quid pro quo...

PC doesn’t tell me shit. Common sense does. I own a dozen guns and have no problem with responsible citizens owning guns as well. But I also have no problems with having a safe system around how we legally manufacture and sell deadly weapons. Now that you’ve successfully derailed your own thread do you want to get back to the topic?
lol
Firearm ownership is the most important part of citizenship to me, without it there is no backbone to the constitution. Fact
good for you. Sounds like your out of points to make. I’m not interested In Listening to a broken record
Lol
Says a control freak
how am I a control freak?
You think political correctness applies to people that disagree with you... There is nothing decent about political correctness. That is why you should keep it to yourselves
why do you think you know how I feel? You haven’t proven to be very accurate with your assumptions from what I’ve seen.

lol
Firearm ownership is the most important part of citizenship to me, without it there is no backbone to the constitution. Fact
good for you. Sounds like your out of points to make. I’m not interested In Listening to a broken record
Lol
Says a control freak
You think political correctness applies to people that disagree with you... There is nothing decent about political correctness. That is why you should keep it to yourselves
why do you think you know how I feel? You haven’t proven to be very accurate with your assumptions from what I’ve seen.
Lol
You’re the one that thinks conservative/libertarians benefit from progressive ideology… You’re obviously assuming.

Lol
Says a control freak
Lol
You’re the one that thinks conservative/libertarians benefit from progressive ideology… You’re obviously assuming.
really? When did I say that? Quote me

Lol
Says a control freak
Lol
Lol
You’re an Obama supporter, of course you’re going to be in favor of things that don’t benefit conservatives/libertarians.

Lol
Lol
You’re an Obama supporter, of course you’re going to be in favor of things that don’t benefit conservatives/libertarians.
so no quote? More false assumptions? Can’t say I’m surprised. You’re done

Lol
Lol
Lol
Nice deflection

Lol
Lol
Lol
Nice deflection
you avoid quoting me and then accuse me of deflecting?! Haha that’s rich

What Donald Trump did was probably not right... but at the same time certainly not impeachable.

People are getting hot and bothered over a nothing burger. Lol

Yes...it was right......He is the Chief law enforcement officer of the country and Ukraine wanted our cash.....expecting them to investigate corruption into our election just makes sense, since they actually did help hilary. As to Biden? If he used his office as Vice President to enrich his family, again, that is a law enforcement issue...
True, He had every right to single Biden and his spawn out. And he probably did not do it right in the eyes of fucked up career politicians. After all they are professionals out being slick.

It comes down to one thing.... it is not impeachable. Lol
it went against their policy in Ukraine. funny how long the left have been there.

What Donald Trump did was probably not right... but at the same time certainly not impeachable.

Trump did nothing wrong.
Democrats are just trying make everything a President does look illegal.....knowing they did it too.
The left could always impeach him for exhaling CO2
Because he's the evil bastard that does it on a regular basis.

It is impeachable. Think about what Nixon did. If Trump did that, you would not think it was impeachable. Am I right?

While both the president’s defenders and critics have settled on the phrase “quid pro quo” to describe President Donald Trump’s dealings with Ukraine, some former federal prosecutors have an even simpler description for it: extortion.

Federal law makes it a crime for an official to demand or threaten another party to obtain something of value — a definition that appears to cover Trump’s decision to withhold hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid to the country unless its leader agreed to launch investigations advantageous to Trump’s reelection efforts.

The relevant law is known as the Hobbs Act, said Danya Perry, a former prosecutor in the U.S. Attorney’s office in New York City. Its definition of “extortion” includes obtaining property using “threatened force, violence, or fear, or under color of official right,” meaning using one’s official capacity. The crime is punishable by up to 20 years in prison.

It is impeachable. Think about what Nixon did. If Trump did that, you would not think it was impeachable. Am I right?

While both the president’s defenders and critics have settled on the phrase “quid pro quo” to describe President Donald Trump’s dealings with Ukraine, some former federal prosecutors have an even simpler description for it: extortion.

Federal law makes it a crime for an official to demand or threaten another party to obtain something of value — a definition that appears to cover Trump’s decision to withhold hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid to the country unless its leader agreed to launch investigations advantageous to Trump’s reelection efforts.

The relevant law is known as the Hobbs Act, said Danya Perry, a former prosecutor in the U.S. Attorney’s office in New York City. Its definition of “extortion” includes obtaining property using “threatened force, violence, or fear, or under color of official right,” meaning using one’s official capacity. The crime is punishable by up to 20 years in prison.
Na, not really
Biden and his spawn are clearly corrupt, And there’s no way Trump wanted to help a corrupt government with the bidens involved. There needs to be about a two-year investigation on the Bidens...

Na, not really
Biden and his spawn are clearly corrupt, And there’s no way Trump wanted to help a corrupt government with the bidens involved. There needs to be about a two-year investigation on the Bidens...

WHY ?

Trumps horseshit conspiracy has been debunked since the day Trump made it up.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Na, not really

WHY ?

Na, not really
Only a fool would trust a Biden and his fucked up spawn...

Na, not really

WHY ?

Na, not really
Only a fool would trust a Biden and his fucked up spawn...
So you don't even care that Trump got caught trying to make shit up about his political opponent. Biden is guilty despite having no evidence.

And trust me, if Trump had any dirt on Biden, we'd know about it. He's not NOTHING.

Forum List

Back