Quid pro quo...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
What Donald Trump did was probably not right... but at the same time certainly not impeachable.

People are getting hot and bothered over a nothing burger. Lol

• Banned
Nothing St Trumpy could do would be considered impeachable.
Lol
Says someone who thinks Biden is a decent person. There is no such thing as a good career politician. Fact

• Banned
lol
The facts are Biden and his fucked up Spawn were/are up to their eyeballs in Ukraine corruption.... And they have been long before Trump even ran for president... Fact

What Donald Trump did was probably not right... but at the same time certainly not impeachable.

crcjo191020.jpg

Yes...it was right......He is the Chief law enforcement officer of the country and Ukraine wanted our cash.....expecting them to investigate corruption into our election just makes sense, since they actually did help hilary. As to Biden? If he used his office as Vice President to enrich his family, again, that is a law enforcement issue...

wow, admitting it was wrong is a big first step... way to go Rustic, you get a winner badge and a cookie!

Trump did nothing wrong.
Democrats are just trying make everything a President does look illegal.....knowing they did it too.
Yep,
They apparently forgot about this little nugget... lol

wow, admitting it was wrong is a big first step... way to go Rustic, you get a winner badge and a cookie!
People do wrong things all the time that doesn’t mean it’s impeachable on the presidents part. He’s not polished like your typical career politician.
Which that makes it refreshing, because career politicians are the lowest of life forms.
You progressives seem to have selectable outrage...

Yes...it was right......He is the Chief law enforcement officer of the country and Ukraine wanted our cash.....expecting them to investigate corruption into our election just makes sense, since they actually did help hilary. As to Biden? If he used his office as Vice President to enrich his family, again, that is a law enforcement issue...
True, He had every right to single Biden and his spawn out. And he probably did not do it right in the eyes of fucked up career politicians. After all they are professionals out being slick.

It comes down to one thing.... it is not impeachable. Lol

Honestly if you admitted what biden did was even worse we would probably consider being upset with trump.. but you all are insane and foaming at the mouth .. you all are insane

People do wrong things all the time that doesn’t mean it’s impeachable on the presidents part. He’s not polished like your typical career politician.
Which that makes it refreshing, because career politicians are the lowest of life forms.

i think Trump is disgusting as a leader and does not represent my values. I understand that for you he is refreshing... we both have a right to feel the way we do. I don’t support impeachment as I think it is overkill and would rather see trump voted out. The dems have a right to go that route if they want even though I think it is a mistake. I’m just looking for honest debate which is hard to find now a days

Honestly if you admitted what biden did was even worse we would probably consider being upset with trump.. but you all are insane and foaming at the mouth .. you all are insane
i got no foam. Stop lying

Trump opens his ignorant mouth one too many times, and the Dems have him by the quid pro quo short hairs -:auiqs.jpg:

i think Trump is disgusting as a leader and does not represent my values. I understand that for you he is refreshing... we both have a right to feel the way we do. I don’t support impeachment as I think it is overkill and would rather see trump voted out. The dems have a right to go that route if they want even though I think it is a mistake. I’m just looking for honest debate which is hard to find now a days

See that’s my point, why should everyone get along? Obviously you don’t like trump and/or his way of governing. I felt the same way about Obamas eight years.
There would be no trump if there was no Obama… I think progressive should look at themselves in the mirror. Instead of trying to force their political correctness on others that want nothing to do with it.

Forum List

Back