Quid Pro Quo: Detroit councilwoman to Obama: We voted for you, now bail us out

I'd make the entire UAW live in Detroit if they wanted to continue to collect their pensions and salaries.

I'd pay them with a card that only worked at stores in Detroit

I guess if you live in a red state you should not expect any 'help'?

hmmmph!! That isn't Fair.

If Detroit gets 'bailed out' then we 'all' should expect the same. 'Fair'.

Fair? Does that have a new meaning? By your context clues, you dont know the present meanign of the word lol

I really don't know what the word 'Fair' means anymore.

I understood that 'my demographic' was of little importance to either party. 'Fend for yourself or die trying'==the sort of help I might receive would be directions to the nearest iceberg.

The mobs will soon be at your door demanding you vacate the premises so they can live there in your place, all with Obama the lawless one's blessing. Be ready to reply. The preparations you make in your own behalf will be the only law available. Two hundred and twenty five years of the rule of law in this nation have been cast to the wayside by Obama. The Senate is under firm Democratic control, no more capable of reining in the lawless one than wolves in a sheep pen, the Supreme Court has been castrated and the Republicans just recently discovered they placed a eunuch in the position of House Speaker.

I don't know what she's talking about. Obama saved Detroit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4N9AwyYd2o]Obama:Rescuing Detroit When Romney Said Let It Go Bankrupt - YouTube[/ame]

It's the quid pro quo. obama bought those votes, now it's time to pay up.

Nope... Obama is on his second term, he will have no problem throwing his supporters under the bus while he plays George Bush with Syria, and Iran... The IOU's will go unpaid as long as it doesn't look too bad for his legacy.

Forum List

Back