Questions For Evolutionists.

Interesting opinion. Based on what, exactly?
To Here From Eternity

Ignoring the self-serving lies of the power-freaks and their histwhoreans and high priests, that is the logical conclusion to make. Physics, if taken rationally instead of conforming to the Quantum Quacks, tells us there has to a mother universe, so life and intelligence must come from there, too. It has always been out there, because there can't be a beginning, just like theological monarchists say their god had no beginning.

Nobody in this thread has even come close to adequately explaining why a void of absolute nothingness created the universe and all things in it. Nobody can show in a lab setting how the right mixture of chemicals, materials, and heat can create life where previously there was none.
All Is Lava

There was no void. Emptiness requires a container. Material erupting from the mother universe created the container and immediately filled it with the other universe's own material.

As for a life-force and the intelligence to evolve it, that came from there too.

Instead of wasting time telling me what you believe I said that was incorrect, why don't you
Did it occur to you to search on a phrase like"how did sexual reproduction evolve"? That's what a person interested in learning would have done.

But that's not your goal. You don't want to learn. You want excuses to preach at people and insult them.

That sort of dishonest trolling does not make your religion look good, you know.

asexual beings found it necessary to evolve sex organs.
There you go again, displaying your rank ignorance of the basics with the "need" or "necessary" stuff.

I educate those willing to learn for free. Trolls, I require $50/hr for tutoring. You'll need to deposite ahead in my Paypal account if you want me to tutor you more on the basics.

Did it occur to you to search on a phrase like"how did sexual reproduction evolve"? That's what a person interested in learning would have done.

But that's not your goal. You don't want to learn. You want excuses to preach at people and insult them.

That sort of dishonest trolling does not make your religion look good, you know.

There you go again, displaying your rank ignorance of the basics with the "need" or "necessary" stuff.

I educate those willing to learn for free. Trolls, I require $50/hr for tutoring. You'll need to deposite ahead in my Paypal account if you want me to tutor you more on the basics.
I'm not the slightest bit interested in asking how something “evolved” because I reject the theory entirely. I do believe that changes can occur within a species, but I'm too smart to believe that an amoeba evolved into an Arabian Horse in a few billion years. That's simply ludicrous. But, then, I also believe that a person has a right to their religious beliefs so go on believing in your scientific priests with white coats.

All Is Lava

There was no void. Emptiness requires a container. Material erupting from the mother universe created the container and immediately filled it with the other universe's own material.

As for a life-force and the intelligence to evolve it, that came from there too.
Personal Opinion, Chapter 5, Verse 22?

Two simple questions for Religious Evolutionists
What in the world is a "religious evolutionist"?
1) How did the earliest organisms reproduce before they evolved sexual organs?

2) If the earliest organisms were able to reproduce without sexual organs, then why was there a need for them (sexual organs) to evolve in the first place?

The very first chapter of the Bible openly discusses the two sexes matter-of-factly. It not only discusses that two sexes existed from the beginning but discusses the purpose of sexual relations between a man (he) and a woman (she).
Oh, I see. Nevermind.

Then why do you keep insisting she's random ... the universe is moving towards completely random ... why she needs to be expanding ... but today she is quite orderly, clockwork in fact ... the random universe is still millions of trillions of years from now ... you're calling a newborn baby ancient and wise ...

Ah ... you want purpose where there is none ... sounds like a personal problem ... your life is completely useless other than making babies, that's all you're good for, nothing else ... oh, you'll make fine worm food after we bury your dead body ... be glad we don't eat you when you're too old and frail to defend yourself ...

If you can't forgive yourself, how can you ever forgive me? ...
Because this random nonsense is like a poker game with no chips bet, no attachment to the outcome. Yet you INSIST that there is some “selection” process at work picking winners. So which is it because it can’t be both

Someone graduating from a high school where Evolution is not part of the curriculum, will not be accepted into a California state college like UCLA, San Diego State, etc.
Those people are considered to be not ready to be a college student.

To Here From Eternity

Ignoring the self-serving lies of the power-freaks and their histwhoreans and high priests, that is the logical conclusion to make. Physics, if taken rationally instead of conforming to the Quantum Quacks, tells us there has to a mother universe, so life and intelligence must come from there, too. It has always been out there, because there can't be a beginning, just like theological monarchists say their god had no beginning.

Ancient Egyptian religion and the religion of the Sumerians were also older than Judaism.

Judaism is, however, the oldest of the three Abrahamic faiths. Islam is the youngest of these three religions, while Christianity falls in the middle.

Someone graduating from a high school where Evolution is not part of the curriculum, will not be accepted into a California state college like UCLA, San Diego State, etc.
Those people are considered to be not ready to be a college student.

We don't do that in the Chicago Public Schools.

We're too busy not teaching reading and math to bother not teaching evolution.

Because this random nonsense is like a poker game with no chips bet, no attachment to the outcome. Yet you INSIST that there is some “selection” process at work picking winners. So which is it because it can’t be both

Gambling analogies? ... "God doesn't play dice with the universe" -- Albert Einstein ...

What you've done is eliminated the entirety of Quantum Mechanic Theory ... as did Albert Einstein ... so you're in good company ... the difference is Albert Einstein had some good reasons to doubt QM, and you don't have good reasons ...

Poker is a bad choice with 52 cards ... Craps has 11 possible rolls ... DNA can only have one of four bases, and billion of trillions of trillions of opportunities to change ... Avogadro's Number is 6.023 x 10^23 ...

"Once is enough" ... if you don't believe that, then don't bother asking ... like I tell the heathen, if you don't believe "in the beginning, God created Heaven and Earth", don't bother reading the Bible ... you'll never understand ... well, that sword cuts both ways ...

=====

Did you know that Quantum Mechanics and General Relativity are mutually exclusive? ... they disprove either other ... dude, science has bigger problems than this petty evolution bullshit ... how about all that missing mass? ... just gone? ... that old Big Bang Theory is in deeper trouble than most think ... inflation is just the start of it ...

You've been told countless times ... it's REPRODUCTIVE SUCCESS ... nothing else ...

I'm always looking for believable answers. We're currently on page 18 of this thread and I haven't seen a plausible answer yet. But I'll keep looking for them.

Do you believe in inherited traits ... and if so, do you think it's important to study? ...

The Bible is clear ... don't make babies with siblings etc ... in fact, only make babies with your spouse ... and none other ... that will leave you more free time to help widows and orphans and lepers and all those types that Jesus helped ... you know ... like in the Bible ...

Evolution is for the curious ... that seems to exclude you ...

Do you believe in inherited traits ... and if so, do you think it's important to study? ...

The Bible is clear ... don't make babies with siblings etc ... in fact, only make babies with your spouse ... and none other ... that will leave you more free time to help widows and orphans and lepers and all those types that Jesus helped ... you know ... like in the Bible ...

Evolution is for the curious ... that seems to exclude you ...
And yet, you believe that mitosis occurred for billions of years.

The Bible teaches that male and female were created as separate sexes. The Bible also teaches that siblings should not procreate. Two points for the Bible -- Zero points for Evolution.

Forum List

Back