Questions for black people...

Nope...I can actually feel the stick up your ass as you attempt to address non-Blacky with "Smarter Than Thou" Prose.
But you're too delicious to give up.
Damn! There HAS to be a cure.
Your sexual fantasies about sticks in my ass are none of my business. I have no issue with you being gay but I'm not so please refrain from future sexual advances or comments about how delicious I am.

Again if you feel intimidated by my intellect that is your inferiority complex that you need to deal with and maybe get some counseling so you handle these situations more effectively in the future.
I am SO intimidated by your intellect.
LOL!

You are a racist scumbag Jew. What have blacks done to you? Did they gas you like insects? Did they chase you out of Europe?
I am empathetic to the political plight of Blacks, unlike Indians who have Blacks at the bottom of their Caste system, and treat Blacks like slaves.
Clinton will do NOTHING to enable Blacks to enter the professional world.

I am Indian and I am standing up for blacks. You are Jew and you have been engaging in racism against blacks in threads after threads. You are nothing but a racist Jew like your other Jewish buddies that are polluting this forum.

You as an individual may be standing up for Blacks but your Caste system inherently considers them to be lower than cows.
I have always stood up for humans and my religion forces me to do so.
I am bothered by how Reagan and his upper crust cronies , for the sake of more money, forced Globalism upon the US forcing Blacks out of the professional world and into slums.

Your sexual fantasies about sticks in my ass are none of my business. I have no issue with you being gay but I'm not so please refrain from future sexual advances or comments about how delicious I am.

Again if you feel intimidated by my intellect that is your inferiority complex that you need to deal with and maybe get some counseling so you handle these situations more effectively in the future.
LOL!

You are a racist scumbag Jew. What have blacks done to you? Did they gas you like insects? Did they chase you out of Europe?
I am empathetic to the political plight of Blacks, unlike Indians who have Blacks at the bottom of their Caste system, and treat Blacks like slaves.

I am Indian and I am standing up for blacks. You are Jew and you have been engaging in racism against blacks in threads after threads. You are nothing but a racist Jew like your other Jewish buddies that are polluting this forum.

You as an individual may be standing up for Blacks but your Caste system inherently considers them to be lower than cows.
I am bothered by how Reagan and his upper crust cronies , for the sake of more money, forced Globalism upon the US forcing Blacks out of the professional world and into slums.

Don't use so called caste system to provide cover for your Jewish bigotry. Caste system is not making you racist. Using your logic, it can be suggested that your bigoted Jewish heritage is making you a scumbag racist. You are nothing but a filthy, racist Jew. Get a life and stop spreading hate against black people or Indian people or any group of people. It was not Indians or blacks who chased Jews out of Middle East and Europe. It was not Indians or blacks who gassed you. Indians gave you c*** sucking Jews shelters when nobody in the world would have you in their country. If you were an educated person and if you knew about history, you would have known that.

LOL!

American pigs encountered Indian pigs who came up with the story that anyone NOT an Indian is incapable of performing ANY task.
And that's why 99% of all Business Visas in America are Indians.
That's also why Apple is light years ahead of all the other Software firms that ship in the Indians...Indians are simply The Best And The Brightest, even though they can't support their own country without the vanishing American consumer.
Whatever WILL happen within the next 5 years, if Hillary wins, when the American consumer can no longer feed India?
It's a REAL question...answer it.

LOL!

American pigs encountered Indian pigs who came up with the story that anyone NOT an Indian is incapable of performing ANY task.
That's also why Apple is light years ahead of all the other Software firms that ship in the Indians...Indians are simply The Best And The Brightest, even though they can't support their own country without the vanishing American consumer.
Whatever WILL happen within the next 5 years, if Hillary wins, when the American consumer can no longer feed India?

Scumbag Jew,

Who gave you the right to decide whether Indians can come in or not? Go back to Middle East, you c*** sucking filthy Jew.

Scumbag Jew,

Who gave you the right to decide whether Indians can come in or not? Go back to Middle East, you c*** sucking filthy Jew.

The Jews who lobbied and paid off Congress to pass the laws to allow you to suck us dry.
Now try doing something on your own.
Something original...that actually works.
You know, like non-Indians did before Clinton started bringing in the cheap Indians who couldn't get jobs in India.

Hey, I was looking for a forum to post race questions I have... reddit doesn't seem to be a good place for it (and tumblr definitely isn't).

I see a lot of black militiant/black power stuff lately- I went to a very mixed school, so I see black people posting it on Facebook a lot. I've seen YouTube videos by militiants like Gazi Kodzo and Sensei Aishitemasu (if you know either of these, it means you frequent the "political side" of YouTube).

While I'm not black, I realize black power wasn't meant for me, but, a lot of it doesn't make sense and even goes against itself.

1. A lot of black people say that white people love their animals too much. I knew a black guy who was a cat breeder, he says a lot of black people hate cats too. So, were the anicient Egyptians black or not??? Because they practically worshipped cats. If you wanna worship your ancestors (since black people seem to do that a lot), then you better start liking cats and treating your pets with respect.

2. The "Black Thanksgiving" memes spreading on Facebook last year, naming all the good things about Thanksgiving in black households, and bad things in white households. But wasn't Thanksgiving an evil day, for whites to celebrate violence and enslavement against Native Americans? Why are black people still celebrating it? Shouldn't they protest it like they protested the 4th of July?

3. I keep hearing that homophobia within the black community was instilled by white people. But black people say all the Abrahamic religious founders were white- and this is a big part of modern day homophobia. So... which is it?

4. Do black people really think that black civilizations were perfect utopias and everyone was treated fairly? You know they all had slaves too- yeah they were the same race, but, they still had them. I'm sure they weren't treated well. They got into wars.

5. Would you be happy if there were specific states in the USA that became "black-only" states (this includes government officials and police officers)? So you wouldn't have to deal with any white people?

6. Why do black people taunt the nerdy white kids, when they say that nerdy white kids cause the school shootings? Wouldn't it be best not to egg them on and leave him alone?

7. You throw black people with mental illness under the bus. Nobody seemed to care when white police men shot and killed a 19 year old black college student who was having an emotional breakdown (he was bipolar). I'm also bipolar and this story was very upsetting to me. Apparently, mental illness is a "white" thing.

8. Do you really think that every single thing in the world was invented by black people?

Idk where I can post this and get anything other than "We don't have to answer to you!!!" or whatever. But I figured I'd try here.
Is this a joke or are you looking for a serious response? Half your questions sound like ignorant assumptions and the other half dont make any sense.
I have a question. They talked a lot about blacks in the debate. Is trump wrong or lying when he talks about the black communities in America?

Scumbag Jew,

The both of you, with this anti-Indian and anti-Jewish nonsense, sound like dimwitted fucking buffoons. Be better than this.

Scumbag Jew,

The both of you, with this anti-Indian and anti-Jewish nonsense, sound like dimwitted fucking buffoons. Be better than this.

Learn to read, idiot. I am not being anti-Jew.

Scumbag Jew,

The Jews who lobbied and paid off Congress to pass the laws to allow you to suck us dry.
Now try doing something on your own.
Something original...that actually works.
You know, like non-Indians did before Clinton started bringing in the cheap Indians who couldn't get jobs in India.

You are a retard. That basically means you are a worthless Jew. A borderline illiterate Jew like you should be the last person calling Indians cheap labor. There are Indians leading research in cutting edge fields like Quantum Computing while Jews like you are driving around New York installing cameras in shopping malls. Get a life, c*** sucking Jew.

Black.."passing" as white:

ffceb9808da968c3bbd4523af5606ed3.jpg

warren-harding-lg.jpeg

anita-florence-hemmings.jpg

jesTu.jpg

1077f70dee2600a4321a528460f90a0a.jpg
Apparently Africans believe in the "one drop" theory. I haven't checked all, but Warren Harding had NO African blood.

You people live in your own damn "reality "

Scumbag Jew,

Learn to read, idiot. I am not being anti-Jew.

Stop.

Hey, I was looking for a forum to post race questions I have... reddit doesn't seem to be a good place for it (and tumblr definitely isn't).

I see a lot of black militiant/black power stuff lately- I went to a very mixed school, so I see black people posting it on Facebook a lot. I've seen YouTube videos by militiants like Gazi Kodzo and Sensei Aishitemasu (if you know either of these, it means you frequent the "political side" of YouTube).

While I'm not black, I realize black power wasn't meant for me, but, a lot of it doesn't make sense and even goes against itself.

1. A lot of black people say that white people love their animals too much. I knew a black guy who was a cat breeder, he says a lot of black people hate cats too. So, were the anicient Egyptians black or not??? Because they practically worshipped cats. If you wanna worship your ancestors (since black people seem to do that a lot), then you better start liking cats and treating your pets with respect.

2. The "Black Thanksgiving" memes spreading on Facebook last year, naming all the good things about Thanksgiving in black households, and bad things in white households. But wasn't Thanksgiving an evil day, for whites to celebrate violence and enslavement against Native Americans? Why are black people still celebrating it? Shouldn't they protest it like they protested the 4th of July?

3. I keep hearing that homophobia within the black community was instilled by white people. But black people say all the Abrahamic religious founders were white- and this is a big part of modern day homophobia. So... which is it?

4. Do black people really think that black civilizations were perfect utopias and everyone was treated fairly? You know they all had slaves too- yeah they were the same race, but, they still had them. I'm sure they weren't treated well. They got into wars.

5. Would you be happy if there were specific states in the USA that became "black-only" states (this includes government officials and police officers)? So you wouldn't have to deal with any white people?

6. Why do black people taunt the nerdy white kids, when they say that nerdy white kids cause the school shootings? Wouldn't it be best not to egg them on and leave him alone?

7. You throw black people with mental illness under the bus. Nobody seemed to care when white police men shot and killed a 19 year old black college student who was having an emotional breakdown (he was bipolar). I'm also bipolar and this story was very upsetting to me. Apparently, mental illness is a "white" thing.

8. Do you really think that every single thing in the world was invented by black people?

Idk where I can post this and get anything other than "We don't have to answer to you!!!" or whatever. But I figured I'd try here.
Is this a joke or are you looking for a serious response? Half your questions sound like ignorant assumptions and the other half dont make any sense.
I have a question. They talked a lot about blacks in the debate. Is trump wrong or lying when he talks about the black communities in America?

Both

Forum List

Back