Questions and Answers...with Xotoxi!

I have a vast knowledge of many things. And where that knowledge ends, I am able to make shit up.

This is your opportunity to ask me questions and receive a bonafide xotoxi-style answer that only I can give.

GO.

I want to know the meaning of wife.

Cleetus has the Diabeetus, what's the good doctor say to do?

Improve diet, monitor sugars, consider starting metformin, check BP, check lipids, check kidney function, check HbA1c, check urine for microalbumin, consider ACE-inhibitor, monofilament test for peripheral neuropathy, give pneumococcal vaccination, followup in a month to review sugars.

Who would you rather spend a weekend with, Pubes, Newbarf or Namvet?

Pubes would scramble my brain with his delusional loquaciousness.

Namvet might mistake me for a gook and probably kill me.

I'd spend the weekend with Newbarf because with him being shirtness, I would get all the chicks.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

One would think that would be the case, however when one looks a little more closely, one realizes that they are incorrect.

Therefore...maybe, but only in certain select circumstances..

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

One would think that would be the case, however when one looks a little more closely, one realizes that they are incorrect.

Therefore...maybe, but only in certain select circumstances..

You understood that?! I'm impressed. I guess you can read your own writing.

Forum List

Back