Question

Harsh? Are you tasking me!?

No, I'm being open and honest and serious with you for once. I mean I like goofing off as much as the next person, but there's a time to goof off and a time not to. This falls in the latter group right now.

No, I'm being open and honest and serious with you for once. I mean I like goofing off as much as the next person, but there's a time to goof off and a time not to. This falls in the latter group right now.
Ok then, thanks.

Harsh? Are you tasking me!?
tenor.gif

fyi, when I made the statement, I was responding to the guy who thinks everyone here is a jerk.

Well, I guess it depends on who you are to whether I'm a jerk or not. If you're a liberal then yeah more than likely I'm a jerk to you, if not,.. I'm a little angel. 😇

FYI, Connie, my wife, decided against it. She doesn't talk a lot of crap and doesn't like it when people talk to her like that, so that, and for other reasons, she won't be signing up. Just think, she would have been connietx! What a team!

Last edited:
FYI, Connie, my wife, decided against it. She doesn't talk a lot of crap and doesn't like it when people talk to her like that so that, and for other reasons, she won't be signing up. Just think, she would have been connietx! What a team!

she should go down to the game section, or the music/TV forums. those are fun & rules are no politics or nastiness allowed!

Geez, you should already know. You're better off trying an open marriage.

If you go the USMB route, she's gonna get bullied, and you're going to have to defend her.

But swinging, you can both have fun, say what you want, and experience new things, and not have anything to be mad at.

My wife said she might like to sign up here and see what it's like. She has never participated in any discussion groups before. She is nothing like me and probably wouldn't post much. However, she would have the same ip address as I do. Could she do it?
My wife's been here for years and the only person who has trolled her is Ringel.

OK, so he was just talking to her. But trolling is still the ringsters active state of being.

FYI, Connie, my wife, decided against it. She doesn't talk a lot of crap and doesn't like it when people talk to her like that, so that, and for other reasons, she won't be signing up. Just think, she would have been connietx! What a team!

You just lucked out, because the first thing some assholes here would tell her about is you and your 'bacon grease' thing.

Forum List

Back