Question: Why Can't My PC Play A Rumble Video?

Stashman

No Soup For You!
Jul 17, 2011
America
For some reason this PC will not play a Rumble video. Sometimes it will play the audio but not the video. Anyone have any ideas?

Rumble is your rights management video platform. Host, distribute and monetize all your professional, social and viral video.

Do you have the format downloaded?

Rumble is your rights management video platform. Host, distribute and monetize all your professional, social and viral video.

Do you have the format downloaded?
I don't have a problem playing them at the rumble site it's just like on here or on other social websites. Have no probs with YouTube at all.

WiFi working? With the bad weather and Sun flares mine has been weak...
Yeah it's fine. Been having this issue for a long time regardless of weather. It's an older PC but still a power house with a $1,000 dollar video card. 16 gigs mem. Intel Core i7 3820 @ 3.60 Ghz

Yeah it's fine. Been having this issue for a long time regardless of weather. It's an older PC but still a power house with a $1,000 dollar video card. 16 gigs mem. Intel Core i7 3820 @ 3.6 Ghz
I have a Dell like that and a couple of Cyberpower PC's for gaming this is my office puter...What is the OS?

try searching

Video playback is not working on Rumble. When trying to play videos on certain channels, the video won't play. Curiously, they just happen to be political channels, like Dan Bongino and the ACLJ channel. Considering the wave of censorship occurring at places like YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook, it raises a pretty big red flag.

The channels work fine on Rumble's website, but not on their Roku app, which pinpoints the problem likely being with Roku itself. Really really lame if that's the case. Maybe it's just a rogue Roku employee, or maybe it's just "technical difficulties" that only "just happen" to be occurring on these political channels.

Whatever the case, get your act together Roku. There's no excuse for stuff like this.

try searching

Video playback is not working on Rumble. When trying to play videos on certain channels, the video won't play. Curiously, they just happen to be political channels, like Dan Bongino and the ACLJ channel. Considering the wave of censorship occurring at places like YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook, it raises a pretty big red flag.

The channels work fine on Rumble's website, but not on their Roku app, which pinpoints the problem likely being with Roku itself. Really really lame if that's the case. Maybe it's just a rogue Roku employee, or maybe it's just "technical difficulties" that only "just happen" to be occurring on these political channels.

Whatever the case, get your act together Roku. There's no excuse for stuff like this.

At least I don't use Roku.

What operating system are you on? What video card do you have?

If it's Windows or Linux you probably need to install a video CODEC. If it's Mac - well buy a real computer.
My video card is Gforce gtx 690
Not having the problem when I go to the rumble site, only on when someone shares a rumble video on this platform and others. I am using Win 10.

Forum List

Back