Four Illegal Alien Child Rapists Arrested By ICE AFTER Release In Sanctuary Boston [VIDEO] Share Share Share Share Share Tweet Share Share Flip I

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
How sick are Democrats? These pervs should have been held until ICE came for hem. But No! We're a sanctuary city (oh, and we care abut the children - not).

Thankfully, this special ICE Unit tracked them down. But how many get away thanks to Dems?

And some of you can't wait to vote for more of this?

It's great when ICE takes these animals off the street when our sanctuary cities won't but I just wonder what the Democrat party will do when they find out an agency they control did this? Garland and Mayorkas seem to think that the lawlessness these sanctuary cities exhibit is appropriate. This is an example of how 2024 Democrats have no concern for the American people's prosperity or safety.

How do Democrats support or protect children? They do not. From abortion, to illegal immigration, the Democrats do nothing to protect children.

Foster care to schools, everything supported and created by Democrats, really does suck and harm people.

How sick are Democrats? These pervs should have been held until ICE came for hem. But No! We're a sanctuary city (oh, and we care abut the children - not).

Thankfully, this special ICE Unit tracked them down. But how many get away thanks to Dems?

Some of these people ARE this.
You can read it in between their posting lines

I want to put this on Facebook. How do I copy this story?

I want to put this on Facebook. How do I copy this story?

Click on the video and then in the lower right corner click on the Rumble symbol. That will take you to the Rumble page, then copy and paste the link into Facebook.

Forum List

Back