Question to the Forum re Text Size

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
Suddenly and inexplicably my USMB page went to tiny font size. Almost too small to read.
Is there a 'Settings' tactic I can employ to bring it back to a 12 or 14pt font size?

Thanx in advance.

Seems like that would be an issue with your browser.

Check the "Zoom" in your browser settings. It is possible to have one tab at 100% and another lower or higher.

I have played with the font-size in my browser Settings....but it is only the USMB site that downsizes my fonts to such a tiny level.
I have just played with it again....and boosted it up to 200%.
Which makes USMB readable....but blows up my text to giant-size in all other applications.
This text I am typing now I have set to the USMB 18pts.....under the 200% of my Microsoft/Google browsers.

There has to be a 'Settings' tactic within USMB that would get me back to what I had up until last night.
Last night a pop-up screen showed twice....but very very briefly. Too brief for me to move my cursor to it and adjust it.
That pop-up showed a slide to increase sizing....and indicated I was then at 33% but then disappeared almost immediately both times.

And just to verify....I went back to my browser and set the font size at 125%.......and then returned to this site.
And, once again, have very tiny text. (this text I put at USMB's 26points).

And this text here is at 12pts.
Which is virtually unreadable for me.

And this one is at 15pts.....still very tiny on my screen.

And this one is at 18pts on USMB's program.

Forum List

Back