Question to leftist Supporters, Did the medias misrepresentation of Trump's "Inject disinfectant" Comment Change your Opinion of them?

Are you tired of the medias lies yet

• Yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The President was being sarcastic. Please adjust your talking points accordingly, citizens.
NO! NO - Trump was not being sarcastic! It's okay though, because only Trump's rabbid followers will try his medical advice. Just try not to stink up my properties with your rotting corpses when it goes wrong.
Liberals don't have sarcasm in their mental/emotional makeup....unless they're watching a Woody Allen movie.

So, let's attempt to set the train back on its tracks here. The question is, did the media misrepresent Trump's remarks?
Well, here are the aforementioned remarks straight from the actual minutes.
Remarks by President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Members of the Coronavirus Task Force in Press Briefing | The White House.

THE PRESIDENT: "Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting".

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: We’ll get to the right folks who could.

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.
So we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s — that’s pretty powerful.

Looks like he said...what they said he said. And yes, I actually heard, what I heard as I watched him live. They didn't misrepresent this. So no, my opinion of the media hasn't changed. In fact, I think they need to go harder on him. They're too deferential to him
He said nothing about injecting bleach, or any other liquid disinfectant.

He was clearly talking about light therapy. You have to be a moron to not see that, which you are.

Trump already already backpeddled and is now saying that his comments were "sarcastic". That means YOU are the moron, left holding a bag full of straw.
Nope. Try again, Troll.

NOPE...what moron? He said his comments about disinfecting were sarcastic.

You are going to have to find a SANE way to deal with it.

You seem confused. I don’t have to find any way to deal with any of this, Moron.

Keep trying.

Yes you do idiot. Let me chew it up for you:

You claimed that Trump was talking about light therapy, but Trump TOLD YOU HIMSELF that his comments were SARCASTIC.

What the hell else needs to happen for you to realize your explanation of what Trump meant are full of shit?

I'll even give you the big view:

There is no light therapy or disinfectant being seriously worked on to kill Covid-19 in the human body. This is simply our unprepared POTUS wasting everyone's time with his half-baked nonsense.

Given how youtube.......twitter have been ditching the video on this.............trying to kill it........must be a dang thorn in their side..........LOL

They started looking at this in 2016.............Doubt the FDA will approve human testing though.......Liberals and their Media would start committing mass suicide.....

LOL

Enjoy your little one gaf that actually turned out to be a OK QUESTION.

Now go back to being a typical leftest dumb ass.............You couldn't pour pee out of a boot with instructions written on the heel.........that's just my opinion on you.

Complaints about that are being taken in the basement section of the 3rd green port o let.........on the left.

Thank you.

And what the fuck in the world makes you think that Trumps "sarcastic" comments had ANYTHING to do with this dime-a-dozen unproven treatment?
Here's a deal...
We won't tell you anything until at least 1,000,000 are cured.
That way, if you get it, you can suffer.
You think Trump went to the mike without any information from the CDC?
Are you that mentally ill?

Who the fuck is "we"? I don't nee YOU to tell me anyhting, I've got this thing called MEDICAL NEWS I read and listen to once in a while and oh yea, I happen to work at a hospital too.

P.S. Please don't use disinfectants if you get coronovirus or otherwise self-medicate.

So, let's attempt to set the train back on its tracks here. The question is, did the media misrepresent Trump's remarks?
Remarks by President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Members of the Coronavirus Task Force in Press Briefing | The White House.

THE PRESIDENT: "Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting".

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.
So we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s — that’s pretty powerful.

Looks like he said...what they said he said. And yes, I actually heard, what I heard as I watched him live. They didn't misrepresent this. So no, my opinion of the media hasn't changed. In fact, I think they need to go harder on him. They're too deferential to him

He was clearly talking about light therapy. You have to be a moron to not see that, which you are.

Trump already already backpeddled and is now saying that his comments were "sarcastic". That means YOU are the moron, left holding a bag full of straw.
Nope. Try again, Troll.

You seem confused. I don’t have to find any way to deal with any of this, Moron.

Keep trying.

You claimed that Trump was talking about light therapy, but Trump TOLD YOU HIMSELF that his comments were SARCASTIC.

What the hell else needs to happen for you to realize your explanation of what Trump meant are full of shit?

There is no light therapy or disinfectant being seriously worked on to kill Covid-19 in the human body. This is simply our unprepared POTUS wasting everyone's time with his half-baked nonsense.

Given how youtube.......twitter have been ditching the video on this.............trying to kill it........must be a dang thorn in their side..........LOL

They started looking at this in 2016.............Doubt the FDA will approve human testing though.......Liberals and their Media would start committing mass suicide.....

LOL

Now go back to being a typical leftest dumb ass.............You couldn't pour pee out of a boot with instructions written on the heel.........that's just my opinion on you.

Complaints about that are being taken in the basement section of the 3rd green port o let.........on the left.

Thank you.

And what the hell in the world makes you think that Trumps "sarcastic" comments had ANYTHING to do with this dime-a-dozen unproven treatment?
He asked a question dumb ass...........just not to the right guy............that was the so called Gaf they nuts like you will not shut up about.

The bio guy didn't do human testing......

SO........trump asked a question........well guess what snowflake...........They been looking at it since 2016.................

Guess what snowflake..........Using FAR UV light.......is a DISINFECTANT...............and doesn't hurt skin cells.

Guess what snowflake...........light is used in Bladder Cancer.........

Guess what snowflake.............UV light is being used in the blood stream, especially for skin cancer.

OOPS.............fucking up your GOTCHA MOMENT........

5C7D1DCE-1B47-4305-8F01-0B1E405363F5.jpeg

Nope. Try again, Troll.

Keep trying.

LOL

Thank you.

And what the fuck in the world makes you think that Trumps "sarcastic" comments had ANYTHING to do with this dime-a-dozen unproven treatment?
Here's a deal...

Who the fuck is "we"? I don't nee YOU to tell me anyhting, I've got this thing called MEDICAL NEWS I read and listen to once in a while.
Fuck the news media......bunch of lying Sacks......have been forever.........

Posting pics from Italy saying look at New York........

Pictures of immigrants in cages from Obama time frame saying look what Trump did.

Or the Weather Channel in hurricane florence.......guy BRACING FOR WIND and the wind is going the other way.

LOL..................Wow........they are really reliable...........might as well get news from tabloids now.

Nope. Try again, Troll.

Keep trying.

LOL

Thank you.

Here's a deal...

Who the fuck is "we"? I don't nee YOU to tell me anyhting, I've got this thing called MEDICAL NEWS I read and listen to once in a while and oh yea, I happen to work at a hospital too.

P.S. Please don't drink disinfectants if you get coronovirus or otherwise self-medicate.
God help the people you supposedly care for.
Do you clean bed pans?
Half my family is in Health Care, not to mention almost my whole community, and you are mentally ill.
Seriously, what do you do?
If you tell me, I can talk to the appropriate MDs in my Facebook group and find out if you're an idiot.

I am wondering if Trump's comment about injecting disinfectant changes your opinion of him? I am not asking if you would vote for Biden because of it, just wondering if a comment this incredibly stupid would have any meaning to you?

Clearly he is telling another lie when he says he was being sarcastic, he was being serious.

We Trump supporters were stupid enough to watch the whole thing and realize you're a lying asshole.

Yeah you pretty much have to be really really stupid to watch the whole thing, read the transcript and still think someones lying.

Hmmm...
Look, uh, Honky hating asshole, watch the whole thing.

Why do I bother?

I did watch the whole thing. Then I went and read the transcript. Then I went back and watched it again. Its conclusive. Drumpfs a fucking major league idiot.

Then you know nothing about medicine and love quoting Honky out of context.

I know more about medicine than Drumpf. I would never tell anyone to test injecting Bleach into people. What kind of fucking idiot would suggest something like that on national TV in front of god and the entire planet?

Yo, superior Black Man, watch the whole thing, not just a pre-selected 1.6 seconds.
Then again, everyone here already knows what a lying asshole you are.

I already told you I watched it twice and read the transcript. The more I watched and read the more convinced I became that Drumpf was an inbred idiot.

Then you're a moron.
Trump's entire presentation was on target.
I'm not putting you on Ignore but I will probably never respond to you again because everyone here with a brain knows what a piece of shit you are.

if such ignorant nonsense...followed by Trump lying that he was just being “sarcastic” is on target then what the fuck does missing the target look like?

You calling some one a moron after saying something so ridiculous is pure irony.

I presume you don't have a science degree because you only paid attention to the video for the pre-selected 1,6 second sound-bite.
It's amazing how you worthless pieces of shit can hold down a job with no attention span.

You are totally fucking nuts.

Even Trump said he didn’t mean what he said, that he meant the opposite, that he was being sarcastic.

AND STILL you try to deny it.

Why are you lefties worried about what Trump says? How many black people got shot this weekend in town you guys run? How in the world could you try to combat the greatest president in the history of the world when every town you run is shit holes

Because he is the President and what tells Americans and the world in the time of crisis matters. DUH?

Why are you deflecting instead of facing this honestly?

Because you are a degenerate unable to honestly deal with certain things is my explanation of it.

Do you need to be reminded not to drink Lysol after he was joking? lol come on man! Lol

He wasn't joking, he said it seriously with absolutely zero indication that it was a joke or "srcasm". He was taken seriously by everyone in the room, and you are a fucking degenerate to even suggest that as an explanation of what happened at that press conference.

Don't be a degenerate, face things honestly and stop posting crazy nonsense.

And who cares? Misspoke, joking, spit shooting, what is the derangement? What’s stopping you from moving on? The great trump made a mistake? So you attack him? Sad

I moved on just fine, you are the one making up complete horseshit to carry water for your dear leader.

If you idiots simply admitted Trump fucked up, as he obviously did there would be nothing to talk about.

20 people were shot in the past 24 hours and towns run by democrats and you’re sitting here hopping on trump miss speaking.. lol where are your Priorities? Your party is a complete fucking disaster you’re literally not gonna win one state in 2020 get some success in your life

And we are back to absolutely insane deflections because you can't deal with simple shit.

You really want to go theorize about how Democrats are supposedly causing homicide? Go start thread, I'll be happy to rip you a new one over there too.

We can start with no police in violent crime ridden areas.
Even someone with as low an IQ as you can't be that stupid.
But the fact is you don't really give a shit about minority vs minority violence.

If you have nothing to say on topic then just stfu already.

Want to go talk about policing and crime? GO START APROPRIATE THREAD.

I am address your moronic posts; if you're too stupid to realize that, that's not my problem.
The problem with you is you're always too stupid to know you're stupid.

I said: You really want to go theorize about how Democrats are supposedly causing homicide? Go start thread, not interested in your crazy deflections.

You said: We can start with no police in viole...

I said: WHAT PART OF GO START APROPRIATE THREAD DO YOU NOT GET?

Well? What part?

I don't have to theorize how Democrats allow mass murder, you moron.
It's in the fucking media every day.

If you accuse Trump of murder, I have more than fair grounds to accuse Liberal politicians of murder.

ok I'm clearly dealing with not-sane person here.

Would a sane person put covid postive patients back into Nursing homes.................

Then you tell me how many nursing home deaths are reported in New York and New Jersey.

Speak into the microphone.

Dummy it's an online forum, there are no microphones.

Now if you can explain wtf does your nursing home beating around the bush has to do with Trump talking about disinfecting Covid-19, I'd be gald to adress it here. If you can't, then then just go start a thread and I'll come right over to give you my comment there.

So how did this tech become .......

HEY DID YOU SEE WHAT TRUMP SAID........

TRUMP SAID PUT A FLASH LIGHT UP YOUR ASS FOR COVID.

HarHarHar...............

WTF are they teaching kids in school now.......

And OH........now the Lysol company is having to put out DON'T DRINK IT.............

Proving this nation is fucked if people are that stupid.

Nope. Try again, Troll.

Keep trying.

LOL

Thank you.

Here's a deal...

P.S. Please don't drink disinfectants if you get coronovirus or otherwise self-medicate.
Do you clean bed pans?
Half my family is in Health Care, not to mention almost my whole community, and you are mentally ill.
If you tell me, I can talk to the appropriate MDs in my Facebook group and find out if you're an idiot.

I know I'm really fascinating and all but you think it's possible we talk about the topic instead?

I am wondering if Trump's comment about injecting disinfectant changes your opinion of him? I am not asking if you would vote for Biden because of it, just wondering if a comment this incredibly stupid would have any meaning to you?

Clearly he is telling another lie when he says he was being sarcastic, he was being serious.

We Trump supporters were stupid enough to watch the whole thing and realize you're a lying asshole.

Yeah you pretty much have to be really really stupid to watch the whole thing, read the transcript and still think someones lying.

Hmmm...

Why do I bother?

I did watch the whole thing. Then I went and read the transcript. Then I went back and watched it again. Its conclusive. Drumpfs a fucking major league idiot.

I know more about medicine than Drumpf. I would never tell anyone to test injecting Bleach into people. What kind of fucking idiot would suggest something like that on national TV in front of god and the entire planet?

Yo, superior Black Man, watch the whole thing, not just a pre-selected 1.6 seconds.

I already told you I watched it twice and read the transcript. The more I watched and read the more convinced I became that Drumpf was an inbred idiot.

Then you're a moron.
I'm not putting you on Ignore but I will probably never respond to you again because everyone here with a brain knows what a piece of shit you are.

if such ignorant nonsense...followed by Trump lying that he was just being “sarcastic” is on target then what the fuck does missing the target look like?

You calling some one a moron after saying something so ridiculous is pure irony.

I presume you don't have a science degree because you only paid attention to the video for the pre-selected 1,6 second sound-bite.
It's amazing how you worthless pieces of shit can hold down a job with no attention span.

Even Trump said he didn’t mean what he said, that he meant the opposite, that he was being sarcastic.

Why are you lefties worried about what Trump says? How many black people got shot this weekend in town you guys run? How in the world could you try to combat the greatest president in the history of the world when every town you run is shit holes

Because he is the President and what tells Americans and the world in the time of crisis matters. DUH?

Because you are a degenerate unable to honestly deal with certain things is my explanation of it.

Do you need to be reminded not to drink Lysol after he was joking? lol come on man! Lol

He wasn't joking, he said it seriously with absolutely zero indication that it was a joke or "srcasm". He was taken seriously by everyone in the room, and you are a fucking degenerate to even suggest that as an explanation of what happened at that press conference.

And who cares? Misspoke, joking, spit shooting, what is the derangement? What’s stopping you from moving on? The great trump made a mistake? So you attack him? Sad

I moved on just fine, you are the one making up complete horseshit to carry water for your dear leader.

If you idiots simply admitted Trump fucked up, as he obviously did there would be nothing to talk about.

20 people were shot in the past 24 hours and towns run by democrats and you’re sitting here hopping on trump miss speaking.. lol where are your Priorities? Your party is a complete fucking disaster you’re literally not gonna win one state in 2020 get some success in your life

And we are back to absolutely insane deflections because you can't deal with simple shit.

You really want to go theorize about how Democrats are supposedly causing homicide? Go start thread, I'll be happy to rip you a new one over there too.

But the fact is you don't really give a shit about minority vs minority violence.

I am address your moronic posts; if you're too stupid to realize that, that's not my problem.

I said: You really want to go theorize about how Democrats are supposedly causing homicide? Go start thread, not interested in your crazy deflections.

Well? What part?

If you accuse Trump of murder, I have more than fair grounds to accuse Liberal politicians of murder.

Would a sane person put covid postive patients back into Nursing homes.................

Then you tell me how many nursing home deaths are reported in New York and New Jersey.

Now if you can explain wtf does your nursing home beating around the bush has to do with Trump talking about disinfecting Covid-19, I'd be gald to adress it here. If you can't then then just go start a thread and I'd be more then glad to give you my comment there.

You stated you work in a hospital; what do you do that makes you not understand an entire video?

Nursing Homes?
You fucking moron, way over 99% of fatalities were from super OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD people with an existing life threatening condition.
Does that mean we shut down an entire economy?
Or are you as fucking stupid as Care4All?

Hmmm...

Why do I bother?

Then you're a moron.

Well? What part?

Now if you can explain wtf does your nursing home beating around the bush has to do with Trump talking about disinfecting Covid-19, I'd be gald to adress it here. If you can't then then just go start a thread and I'd be more then glad to give you my comment there.

Doesn't work that way...........you see you don't DICTATE TO ME what I can post.........

No run along..........you don't set the rules here....Maybe somebody where you are from gives a damn that you think you are in charge.........

Now where in the speech did Trump say drink Bleach DUMB ASS.............Where............

I can QUOTE LINE AND VERSE that the DUMB ASS REPORTER SAID THAT LATER ON.....and then the lying ass media tried to say HE SAID IT...........

How about you..........hmmm...........

don't give me the lame as out of context BS your side is posting..........

Well............get on with it.

Nope. Try again, Troll.

Keep trying.

LOL

Thank you.

Here's a deal...

Do you clean bed pans?

I know I'm fascinating and all but you think it's possible we talk about the topic instead?
Nope.
This is a court of law and you pretty much admitted you clean bed pans.

Nope. Try again, Troll.

Keep trying.

LOL

Thank you.

Here's a deal...

Who the fuck is "we"? I don't nee YOU to tell me anyhting, I've got this thing called MEDICAL NEWS I read and listen to once in a while.

Pictures of immigrants in cages from Obama time frame saying look what Trump did.

Or the Weather Channel in hurricane florence.......guy BRACING FOR WIND and the wind is going the other way.

LOL..................Wow........they are really reliable...........might as well get news from tabloids now.

Yea, you better off sticking to internet blogs, wingnut mills and annonymous forums to get your news.

Cuomo .......word for word............

Through Tuesday, at least 2,477 nursing home patients have been killed by the virus in New York, according to state figures. That amounts to about one in five of the state’s virus-related fatalities. In Connecticut, nursing home residents account for 375 of the state’s 971 virus deaths.

Nope. Try again, Troll.

Keep trying.

LOL

Thank you.

Here's a deal...

Yea, you better off sticking to internet blogs, wingnut mills and annonymous forums to get your news.
Because MSNBC is any better?

Nope. Try again, Troll.

Keep trying.

LOL

Thank you.

Here's a deal...

Do you clean bed pans?

I know I'm fascinating and all but you think it's possible we talk about the topic instead?
Nope.

Except I didn't. Crazy eh?

I hold mid-level administrative position. Is that good enough for you to get back on topic or will your fascination with my persona not let you do that?

Cuomo .......word for word............

Through Tuesday, at least 2,477 nursing home patients have been killed by the virus in New York, according to state figures. That amounts to about one in five of the state’s virus-related fatalities. In Connecticut, nursing home residents account for 375 of the state’s 971 virus deaths.
I told you, Cuomo is a murderer.
He has no clue what's going on in his state.

Nope. Try again, Troll.

Keep trying.

LOL

Thank you.

Here's a deal...

Do you clean bed pans?

Nope.

Except I didn't. Crazy eh?
Apparently you don't do anything to boost your credentials on this forum.
Of course, the only way a Liberal can boost his credentials on this forum is by spewing Trump hate.

Nope. Try again, Troll.

Keep trying.

LOL

Thank you.

Here's a deal...

Your trolling sucks bro..........You are too stupid to even work.

Now .........Cuomo didn't even know that positive patients were sent back to nursing homes.....now it is over 3000 deaths to Corona...........

And you are worrying about a gaf question that turned out to be a good question

You refuse to talk about the tech...........which for years has been ongoing.

FACE IT..............YOU SUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back