Question to leftist Supporters, Did the medias misrepresentation of Trump's "Inject disinfectant" Comment Change your Opinion of them?

Are you tired of the medias lies yet

• Yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, let's attempt to set the train back on its tracks here. The question is, did the media misrepresent Trump's remarks?
Well, here are the aforementioned remarks straight from the actual minutes.
Remarks by President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Members of the Coronavirus Task Force in Press Briefing | The White House.

THE PRESIDENT: "Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting".

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: We’ll get to the right folks who could.

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.
So we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s — that’s pretty powerful.

Looks like he said...what they said he said. And yes, I actually heard, what I heard as I watched him live. They didn't misrepresent this. So no, my opinion of the media hasn't changed. In fact, I think they need to go harder on him. They're too deferential to him
He said nothing about injecting bleach, or any other liquid disinfectant.

He was clearly talking about light therapy. You have to be a moron to not see that, which you are.

Trump already already backpeddled and is now saying that his comments were "sarcastic". That means YOU are the moron, left holding a bag full of straw.
Nope. Try again, Troll.

NOPE...what moron? He said his comments about disinfecting were sarcastic.

You are going to have to find a SANE way to deal with it.

You seem confused. I don’t have to find any way to deal with any of this, Moron.

Keep trying.

Yes you do idiot. Let me chew it up for you:

You claimed that Trump was talking about light therapy, but Trump TOLD YOU HIMSELF that his comments were SARCASTIC.

What the hell else needs to happen for you to realize your explanation of what Trump meant are full of shit?

I'll even give you the big view:

There is no light therapy or disinfectant being seriously worked on to kill Covid-19 in the human body. This is simply our unprepared POTUS wasting everyone's time with his half-baked nonsense.

Given how youtube.......twitter have been ditching the video on this.............trying to kill it........must be a dang thorn in their side..........LOL

They started looking at this in 2016.............Doubt the FDA will approve human testing though.......Liberals and their Media would start committing mass suicide.....

LOL

Enjoy your little one gaf that actually turned out to be a OK QUESTION.

Now go back to being a typical leftest dumb ass.............You couldn't pour pee out of a boot with instructions written on the heel.........that's just my opinion on you.

Complaints about that are being taken in the basement section of the 3rd green port o let.........on the left.

Thank you.

And what the fuck in the world makes you think that Trumps "sarcastic" comments had ANYTHING to do with this dime-a-dozen unproven treatment?
Here's a deal...
We won't tell you anything until at least 1,000,000 are cured.
That way, if you get it, you can suffer.
You think Trump went to the mike without any information from the CDC?
Are you that mentally ill?

Who the fuck is "we"? I don't nee YOU to tell me anyhting, I've got this thing called MEDICAL NEWS I read and listen to once in a while and oh yea, I happen to work at a hospital too.

P.S. Please don't drink disinfectants if you get coronovirus or otherwise self-medicate.
God help the people you supposedly care for.
Do you clean bed pans?
Half my family is in Health Care, not to mention almost my whole community, and you are mentally ill.
Seriously, what do you do?
If you tell me, I can talk to the appropriate MDs in my Facebook group and find out if you're an idiot.

I know I'm fascinating and all but you think it's possible we talk about the topic instead?
Nope.
This is a court of law and you pretty much admitted you clean bed pans.

Except I didn't. Crazy eh?

I hold mid-level administrative position. Is that good enough for you?
No. Hospital administrators are a joke.
Your software does everything for you.
I know...I wrote it.
All the code tables are there for you.
MDS?

So, let's attempt to set the train back on its tracks here. The question is, did the media misrepresent Trump's remarks?
Remarks by President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Members of the Coronavirus Task Force in Press Briefing | The White House.

THE PRESIDENT: "Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting".

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.
So we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s — that’s pretty powerful.

Looks like he said...what they said he said. And yes, I actually heard, what I heard as I watched him live. They didn't misrepresent this. So no, my opinion of the media hasn't changed. In fact, I think they need to go harder on him. They're too deferential to him

He was clearly talking about light therapy. You have to be a moron to not see that, which you are.

Trump already already backpeddled and is now saying that his comments were "sarcastic". That means YOU are the moron, left holding a bag full of straw.
Nope. Try again, Troll.

You seem confused. I don’t have to find any way to deal with any of this, Moron.

Keep trying.

You claimed that Trump was talking about light therapy, but Trump TOLD YOU HIMSELF that his comments were SARCASTIC.

What the hell else needs to happen for you to realize your explanation of what Trump meant are full of shit?

There is no light therapy or disinfectant being seriously worked on to kill Covid-19 in the human body. This is simply our unprepared POTUS wasting everyone's time with his half-baked nonsense.

Given how youtube.......twitter have been ditching the video on this.............trying to kill it........must be a dang thorn in their side..........LOL

They started looking at this in 2016.............Doubt the FDA will approve human testing though.......Liberals and their Media would start committing mass suicide.....

LOL

Now go back to being a typical leftest dumb ass.............You couldn't pour pee out of a boot with instructions written on the heel.........that's just my opinion on you.

Complaints about that are being taken in the basement section of the 3rd green port o let.........on the left.

Thank you.

And what the fuck in the world makes you think that Trumps "sarcastic" comments had ANYTHING to do with this dime-a-dozen unproven treatment?
Here's a deal...

Who the fuck is "we"? I don't nee YOU to tell me anyhting, I've got this thing called MEDICAL NEWS I read and listen to once in a while and oh yea, I happen to work at a hospital too.

P.S. Please don't drink disinfectants if you get coronovirus or otherwise self-medicate.
Do you clean bed pans?
Half my family is in Health Care, not to mention almost my whole community, and you are mentally ill.
If you tell me, I can talk to the appropriate MDs in my Facebook group and find out if you're an idiot.

I know I'm fascinating and all but you think it's possible we talk about the topic instead?
Nope.

I hold mid-level administrative position. Is that good enough for you to get back on topic or will your fascination with my persona not let you do that?
Oh.........you passed having to clean bathrooms and moved up to mopping halls.........LOL

Nope. Try again, Troll.

Keep trying.

LOL

Thank you.

Here's a deal...

Do you clean bed pans?

Nope.

I hold mid-level administrative position. Is that good enough for you to get back on topic or will your fascination with my persona not let you do that?
Oh.........you passed having to clean bathrooms and moved up to mopping halls.........LOL
I have friends who lost their careers in mid-life and took courses in Hospital Administration.
Not a bad way to make a living.
One simply doesn't need the highest IQ.

Cuomo .......word for word............

Ewww, media link - fuck them, can't be trusted.

You have a facebook post link?
In the video............word for word Cuomo states he didn't know........

Now over 3000 have died in Nursing homes..............nice policy.........

How many have died from drinking Bleach dumb ass........and the Reporter said that not Trump.

So .........the REPORTER HAS BLOOD ON HIS HANDS.

Hell ........you have blood on your hands, by your own logic.........because nimrods like you have been HYPING THIS into OVERDRIVE.........

You and those like you are responsible for HYPING IT.............and are responsible ....BY YOUR RULES OF ENGAGEMENT.........of MANSLAUGHTER to anyone who does it.

Nope. Try again, Troll.

Keep trying.

LOL

Thank you.

Here's a deal...

Do you clean bed pans?

Nope.

I know...I wrote it.
MDS?

200.gif

Yea who needs administration when you can just get code spitting nerd-ballers to write software that will take care of managing everything?

...you done now or is there some point you are getting to?

Nope. Try again, Troll.

Keep trying.

LOL

Thank you.

Here's a deal...

Do you clean bed pans?

Nope.

I have friends who lost their careers in mid-life and took courses in Hospital Administration.
Not a bad way to make a living.
One simply doesn't need the highest IQ.
I'm an electrician then shifted to Instrument technician...........not so hard to calibrate the insturments in industrial..........just a simple program inputted engineered data anyway.

'Still waiting to go back..........lol...........Freaking retards are killing the economy over this stupid virus.

Nope. Try again, Troll.

Keep trying.

LOL

Thank you.

Here's a deal...

Do you clean bed pans?

Nope.

I know...I wrote it.
MDS?

You done now or is there some point you are getting to?
LOL

No one really listens to you anyway.............or the rest of the Clowns in the far left...............You have shown your true colors

And people don't like you so much anymore............gonna be a shame when you lose in November.............that now depends on your new strategy of FORCING MAIL IN VOTES.......so you can cheat your little LYING ASSES OFF........

Fitting symbol of the Dem party............JFK rolled over in his grave a long time ago because of people like you..

Nope. Try again, Troll.

Keep trying.

LOL

Thank you.

Here's a deal...

Do you clean bed pans?

Nope.

I know...I wrote it.
MDS?

200.gif

There is a point...you're a tool surrounded by like "minded", ruthless people who think they're God's gift to the world.
The people I know who do this know how cutthroat you are and how you bring your personal problems to work.

Care Plan?
Bed Survey?
Waiting for the next patient to die to replace them with a non-Medicaid patient?
You're in the business of PROFIT, so don't make believe you give a shit about anybody.

Nope. Try again, Troll.

Keep trying.

LOL

Thank you.

Here's a deal...

Do you clean bed pans?

Nope.

I know...I wrote it.
MDS?

200.gif

There is a point...you're a tool surrounded by like "minded", ruthless people who think they're God's gift to the world.
The people I know who do this know how cutthroat you are and how you bring your personal problems to work.

Care Plan?
Bed Survey?
Waiting for the next patient to die to replace them with a non-Medicaid patient?
You're in the business of PROFIT, so don't make believe you give a shit about anybody.

Retard, you know nothing about me, what I do and where I do it beyond this current interaction you are having with me on the internet. You just run your stupid, ignorant mouth making a fool of yourself.

Anyway, this has been another fun episode of trying to have a sane conversation with a Trumpster

Nope. Try again, Troll.

Keep trying.

LOL

Thank you.

Here's a deal...

Do you clean bed pans?

Nope.

I know...I wrote it.
MDS?

200.gif

Care Plan?
Bed Survey?

Retard, you know nothing about me, what I do and where I do it beyond this current interaction you are having with me on the internet. You just run your stupid, ignorant mouth making a fool of yourself.

Anyway, this has been another fun episode of trying to have a sane conversation with a Trumpster
I know quite a bit about self-pitying, Liberal, pieces of shit who play with pre-programmed software at work in the Health Industry.
I worked with people like you when I developed a system back in 2000-2004.
Vicious pieces of shit in the Admin office and soooooooooooo polite when a patient's family member wanted an update.
Always under orders to release patients for those with better insurance.

Yeah, you care...

Nope. Try again, Troll.

Keep trying.

LOL

Thank you.

Here's a deal...

Do you clean bed pans?

Nope.

I know...I wrote it.
MDS?

200.gif

Care Plan?
Bed Survey?

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out........poor thing...........hope you don't have a grandma in a nursing home in New York..........might want to get her out before Cuomo kills her too.

Nope. Try again, Troll.

Keep trying.

LOL

Thank you.

Here's a deal...

Do you clean bed pans?

Nope.

I know...I wrote it.
MDS?

200.gif

Care Plan?
Bed Survey?

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out........poor thing...........hope you don't have a grandma in a nursing home in New York..........might want to get her out before Cuomo kills her too.
Plus some Nursing Homes botch up Billing so bad they never get paid.

You're off message. tRump had admitted he said it, but that it was in the way of a sarcastic question (or response depending on when you listened to him) to reporters that he wasn't talking to and weren't asking questions at the time.

Get with the program, Son.
And your a fucking idiot...

In buisness we have what are called "brain storming sessions" where every idea that comes into your head you throw out because it might trigger someone else with a relevant strategy or process that is valuable. Nice to see that you people are totally blindered on taking out trump at all costs even if it kills millions....

ummmm.... this isn't 'business as usual' it's a fucking PANDEMIC. a presser about supposed facts & stats are supposta be the agenda; it's not the time nor the place to be spitballing ideas & 'see what happens'

cause given the mentality of his base ... & it was already proven some are dumbfucks of the highest order ... having already CONsumed fish cleaner because of a drug yer president dotard was peddling ... it was at the very least impulsive & STUPID on donny's part to talk about it like that.

so much so - that lysol & his own CDC had to come out with a statement telling people not to ingest it.

People actually watching those conferences don't have trouble with what president Trump is saying. That's actually only you, and you don't watch them anyway because you hate Trump, remember?

In short STFU.

i watch until he comes to the mic, hoping to get some actual truthful facts. but i heard & saw what he said this time around - in its entirety.

so did lysol & the CDC.
Lol.. Why Democrats can’t win elections

is that why the house flipped? hell even deep south KY & LA took on (D) governors. :eusa_dance:
41 seats? Lol republicans took 52 two years before lol .. your moderate democrats like jones vote with trump 90% of the time. Keep em coming i say.. we love democrat trumps hehe

lol... 2016 is gone, incel.... 2018 the house flipped. that's all that matters.

the senate is in play this time around & no (R) is immune from covid. they won't be voting for the dude that let them get it or killed their gramma.
In 2018 the House had the avg number of losses for a mid term. In the Senate, instead of Dimsocialists picking up the 2-3 seats normally picked up, you LOST 2 seats.

2018 actually sucked for Dimsocialists, and you still want to make it out as the "Blue Wave" you idiots predicted. :iyfyus.jpg:

they still have the majority no matter how you slice & dice it. but you go on & think somehow - (R) LOSING the house was somehow a 'win' for ya!
When the Dimwinger gain was smaller than the normal, you didn't accomplish much, idiot.

ma·jor·i·ty rule

• the principle that the greater number should exercise greater power.
& since your thinking cap has been replaced by a MAGA hat, i included pictures to help your education on the matter. you're welcome.

Majority.png

shutterstock_89941735.jpg

thumbs-up-silent-majority-609x419.jpg

You're off message. tRump had admitted he said it, but that it was in the way of a sarcastic question (or response depending on when you listened to him) to reporters that he wasn't talking to and weren't asking questions at the time.

In buisness we have what are called "brain storming sessions" where every idea that comes into your head you throw out because it might trigger someone else with a relevant strategy or process that is valuable. Nice to see that you people are totally blindered on taking out trump at all costs even if it kills millions....

ummmm.... this isn't 'business as usual' it's a fucking PANDEMIC. a presser about supposed facts & stats are supposta be the agenda; it's not the time nor the place to be spitballing ideas & 'see what happens'

cause given the mentality of his base ... & it was already proven some are dumbfucks of the highest order ... having already CONsumed fish cleaner because of a drug yer president dotard was peddling ... it was at the very least impulsive & STUPID on donny's part to talk about it like that.

so much so - that lysol & his own CDC had to come out with a statement telling people not to ingest it.

People actually watching those conferences don't have trouble with what president Trump is saying. That's actually only you, and you don't watch them anyway because you hate Trump, remember?

In short STFU.

i watch until he comes to the mic, hoping to get some actual truthful facts. but i heard & saw what he said this time around - in its entirety.

so did lysol & the CDC.
Then how do you know what he says? Oh yeah, your Chicom handlers over at CNN tell you what to think.

<pffft> i don't have cable, nimrod. i actually watch it on FOX or WaPO live thru youtube.
Once again, if you turn it off as soon as Trump starts to speak how do you know what he says? Obviously, you get your talking points from fake news CNN.

ONCE again, you need to learn what words mean. not the best words that donny claims he has - 'cause those are words worthy of a trash pile.

anyhoo .... what part of:
' but i heard & saw what he said this time around - in its entirety. '

did you not understand? if you must know,( in order to think critically, instead of deplorably) i was listening to the presser - from the kitchen - where i couldn't leave what was bubbling on the stove - - - to shut the TV off in the living room; so by the time i could shut the TV off - he was so deep in the insanity, i stayed with it - just because i KNEW you basket dwellers would try to spin his nuttiness like the tornado in the wizard of oz.

lol lol lol ..... gotta say you & yer ilk didn't disappoint!

In short STFU.

so did lysol & the CDC.
Then how do you know what he says? Oh yeah, your Chicom handlers over at CNN tell you what to think.

<pffft> i don't have cable, nimrod. i actually watch it on FOX or WaPO live thru youtube.
Once again, if you turn it off as soon as Trump starts to speak how do you know what he says? Obviously, you get your talking points from fake news CNN.

ONCE again, you need to learn what words mean. not the best words that donny claims he has - 'cause those are words worthy of a trash pile.

anyhoo .... what part of:
' but i heard & saw what he said this time around - in its entirety. '

did you not understand? if you must know,( in order to think critically, instead of deplorably) i was listening to the presser - from the kitchen - where i couldn't leave what was bubbling on the stove - - - to shut the TV off in the living room; so by the time i could shut the TV off - he was so deep in the insanity, i stayed with it - just because i KNEW you basket dwellers would try to spin his nuttiness like the tornado in the wizard of oz.

lol lol lol ..... gotta say you & yer ilk didn't disappoint!

You believe that president Trump recommended you eat clorox.

It's clear that you do not understand a thing.

I am wondering if Trump's comment about injecting disinfectant changes your opinion of him? I am not asking if you would vote for Biden because of it, just wondering if a comment this incredibly stupid would have any meaning to you?

Clearly he is telling another lie when he says he was being sarcastic, he was being serious.

We Trump supporters were stupid enough to watch the whole thing and realize you're a lying asshole.

Yeah you pretty much have to be really really stupid to watch the whole thing, read the transcript and still think someones lying.

Hmmm...
Look, uh, Honky hating asshole, watch the whole thing.

Why do I bother?

I did watch the whole thing. Then I went and read the transcript. Then I went back and watched it again. Its conclusive. Drumpfs a fucking major league idiot.

Then you know nothing about medicine and love quoting Honky out of context.

I know more about medicine than Drumpf. I would never tell anyone to test injecting Bleach into people. What kind of fucking idiot would suggest something like that on national TV in front of god and the entire planet?

Yo, superior Black Man, watch the whole thing, not just a pre-selected 1.6 seconds.
Then again, everyone here already knows what a lying asshole you are.

I already told you I watched it twice and read the transcript. The more I watched and read the more convinced I became that Drumpf was an inbred idiot.

Then you're a moron.
Trump's entire presentation was on target.
I'm not putting you on Ignore but I will probably never respond to you again because everyone here with a brain knows what a piece of shit you are.

if such ignorant nonsense...followed by Trump lying that he was just being “sarcastic” is on target then what the fuck does missing the target look like?

You calling some one a moron after saying something so ridiculous is pure irony.

I presume you don't have a science degree because you only paid attention to the video for the pre-selected 1,6 second sound-bite.
It's amazing how you worthless pieces of shit can hold down a job with no attention span.

You are totally fucking nuts.

Even Trump said he didn’t mean what he said, that he meant the opposite, that he was being sarcastic.

AND STILL you try to deny it.

Why are you lefties worried about what Trump says? How many black people got shot this weekend in town you guys run? How in the world could you try to combat the greatest president in the history of the world when every town you run is shit holes

Because he is the President and what tells Americans and the world in the time of crisis matters. DUH?

Why are you deflecting instead of facing this honestly?

Because you are a degenerate unable to honestly deal with certain things is my explanation of it.

Do you need to be reminded not to drink Lysol after he was joking? lol come on man! Lol

He wasn't joking, he said it seriously with absolutely zero indication that it was a joke or "srcasm". He was taken seriously by everyone in the room, and you are a fucking degenerate to even suggest that as an explanation of what happened at that press conference.

Don't be a degenerate, face things honestly and stop posting crazy nonsense.

And who cares? Misspoke, joking, spit shooting, what is the derangement? What’s stopping you from moving on? The great trump made a mistake? So you attack him? Sad

I moved on just fine, you are the one making up complete horseshit to carry water for your dear leader.

If you idiots simply admitted Trump fucked up, as he obviously did there would be nothing to talk about.

20 people were shot in the past 24 hours and towns run by democrats and you’re sitting here hopping on trump miss speaking.. lol where are your Priorities? Your party is a complete fucking disaster you’re literally not gonna win one state in 2020 get some success in your life

And we are back to absolutely insane deflections because you can't deal with simple shit.

You really want to go theorize about how Democrats are supposedly causing homicide? Go start thread, I'll be happy to rip you a new one over there too.

Yes can you tell me why so many black people are so angry that they’re going to go out and they’re gonna kill over 40 people this weekend? Next weekend the weekend after next year Why are people so oppressed in your neighborhoods?

Kids, this is what happens to your brain on Trump.

Before you know it you become a rambling idiot as soon as someone brings up a point about Trump you can’t deal with.

I am wondering if Trump's comment about injecting disinfectant changes your opinion of him? I am not asking if you would vote for Biden because of it, just wondering if a comment this incredibly stupid would have any meaning to you?

Clearly he is telling another lie when he says he was being sarcastic, he was being serious.

We Trump supporters were stupid enough to watch the whole thing and realize you're a lying asshole.

Yeah you pretty much have to be really really stupid to watch the whole thing, read the transcript and still think someones lying.

Hmmm...

Why do I bother?

I did watch the whole thing. Then I went and read the transcript. Then I went back and watched it again. Its conclusive. Drumpfs a fucking major league idiot.

I know more about medicine than Drumpf. I would never tell anyone to test injecting Bleach into people. What kind of fucking idiot would suggest something like that on national TV in front of god and the entire planet?

Yo, superior Black Man, watch the whole thing, not just a pre-selected 1.6 seconds.

I already told you I watched it twice and read the transcript. The more I watched and read the more convinced I became that Drumpf was an inbred idiot.

Then you're a moron.
I'm not putting you on Ignore but I will probably never respond to you again because everyone here with a brain knows what a piece of shit you are.

if such ignorant nonsense...followed by Trump lying that he was just being “sarcastic” is on target then what the fuck does missing the target look like?

You calling some one a moron after saying something so ridiculous is pure irony.

I presume you don't have a science degree because you only paid attention to the video for the pre-selected 1,6 second sound-bite.
It's amazing how you worthless pieces of shit can hold down a job with no attention span.

Even Trump said he didn’t mean what he said, that he meant the opposite, that he was being sarcastic.

Why are you lefties worried about what Trump says? How many black people got shot this weekend in town you guys run? How in the world could you try to combat the greatest president in the history of the world when every town you run is shit holes

Because he is the President and what tells Americans and the world in the time of crisis matters. DUH?

Because you are a degenerate unable to honestly deal with certain things is my explanation of it.

Do you need to be reminded not to drink Lysol after he was joking? lol come on man! Lol

He wasn't joking, he said it seriously with absolutely zero indication that it was a joke or "srcasm". He was taken seriously by everyone in the room, and you are a fucking degenerate to even suggest that as an explanation of what happened at that press conference.

And who cares? Misspoke, joking, spit shooting, what is the derangement? What’s stopping you from moving on? The great trump made a mistake? So you attack him? Sad

I moved on just fine, you are the one making up complete horseshit to carry water for your dear leader.

If you idiots simply admitted Trump fucked up, as he obviously did there would be nothing to talk about.

20 people were shot in the past 24 hours and towns run by democrats and you’re sitting here hopping on trump miss speaking.. lol where are your Priorities? Your party is a complete fucking disaster you’re literally not gonna win one state in 2020 get some success in your life

And we are back to absolutely insane deflections because you can't deal with simple shit.

You really want to go theorize about how Democrats are supposedly causing homicide? Go start thread, I'll be happy to rip you a new one over there too.

Yes can you tell me why so many black people are so angry that they’re going to go out and they’re gonna kill over 40 people this weekend? Next weekend the weekend after next year Why are people so oppressed in your neighborhoods?

Kids, this is what happens to your brain on Trump.

Before you know it you become a rambling idiot as soon as someone brings up a point about Trump you can’t deal with.

Loo l

Hmmm...

Why do I bother?

Then you're a moron.

They're not angry, they're territorial.
You simply don't touch what's theirs.
Human life has 0 value.
I've been to a few funerals; it's nothing more than a fashion show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back