Question on Trump's morning routine.

At that level, most businesses grow unless some outside influence changes.

Well that's a quantifiable answer......

And Trump was no more unethical than any other developer, which is a pretty nasty business.

Right, and Jeffrey Dahmer wasn't much worse than other people who raped, killed, and ate their victims. Unethical is unethical.

And equating being a dick businessman with serial killing just shows how pathetic you are.

Trying to claim an unethical person's behavior doesn't matter because other people are unethical was crying out for that type analogy. It was accurate.

Nope. The NY real estate business was always cut-throat and nasty. But while Trumps behavior sucked, it wasn't criminal, which is what you try to stretch it to by using the term "unethical"

Same tired tactics from the same tired people.

So you just elected an unethical POS instead of a criminal POS.

This is something you are proud of?

When people can stop calling Trump supporters little school girl names like Trumpettes, Trumpists, Trumpkins, Trumpeters, Trumplings, etc. I'll take your post more seriously.

People don't become Billionaires by sitting around watching TV.
Aw, snowflake :itsok:

Most, like Trump, inherit it

His father was worth about $300 million.
Who else did he inherit from?

Now now. You know perfectly well that he inherited ALL of his billions. The false narrative is set and deviation is not allowed.

And Trump was no more unethical than any other developer, which is a pretty nasty business.

Right, and Jeffrey Dahmer wasn't much worse than other people who raped, killed, and ate their victims. Unethical is unethical.

And equating being a dick businessman with serial killing just shows how pathetic you are.

Trying to claim an unethical person's behavior doesn't matter because other people are unethical was crying out for that type analogy. It was accurate.

Nope. The NY real estate business was always cut-throat and nasty. But while Trumps behavior sucked, it wasn't criminal, which is what you try to stretch it to by using the term "unethical"

I voted for the candidate that to me was the best choice at the time. Never would I have voted for Hillary, and voting for Johnson seemed a waste.

So far he is doing things I support, and the rough edges to me are just a bonus, because it drives losers like you stark raving mad.

So i get policies I like AND comedy gold. Win Win.

Everything from his father. Business, clients, advisors...

Daddy bailed him out of bankruptcy so many times. And he couldn’t even turn that into $1 billion.

Trump lied to me about his wealth to get onto the Forbes 400. Here are the tapes.

Everything from his father.

Much, much less than billions.
Yes, Trump is likely worth much less than billions. He has lied about his wealth for decades, and the massive debt he plunged himself and his company into is well documented. A terrible job, really, considering he was left a massive business and all of its infrastructure from daddy. But go on thinking he's just like you.

The Forbes list of 400 richest Americans shows that the billionaire-in-chief's fortune fell by $600 million to $3.1 billion. As a result he dropped to #248 on the list, after coming in at #156 last year.

Trump's net worth drops $600 million on Forbes' rich list, falls 92 spots
Shit happens when you piss off half your potential customers and just how big an ass you really is is broadcast nightly.

When not traveling, does Trump still sit around in the residence watching Fox News until 11 AM?

Why is this acceptable to the Trumpettes.

Do we know who he calls? Is he conducting Trump business?

Between golfing & showing up to work just in time for lunch, we have a part time President who has no respect for the office & apparantly gets the information on which to base his decisions from Fox News.

If you think this is bad, wait until the Trumpettes defend this.
If he was more actively involved, then you would be even more enraged.

C'mon, be honest. No matter what, you are going to be bitching up a storm. The only thing he could possibly do that would make you happy is either resign or put a bullet in his own head.
This is what I love about the right. They pretend to want honest, Christian people & then turn around & elect a POS like Trump & say "So What"?

I don;t get it. Why don't you care he lied to get elected? I guess why not, you did not care that he was an accused child rapist, a woman abuser, a multiple adulterer, had kids to three different women.

Trumptards are FOS - look up the word hypocrisy in Websters and their group picture is there.

When people can stop calling Trump supporters little school girl names like Trumpettes, Trumpists, Trumpkins, Trumpeters, Trumplings, etc. I'll take your post more seriously.

Inflation?

Trump operated for years off his father's name, business contacts, bank loans, and bail outs.

If not for Daddy, Trump would be shit.

Now that reeks of desperation.

I voted for the candidate that to me was the best choice at the time. Never would I have voted for Hillary, and voting for Johnson seemed a waste.

So far he is doing things I support, and the rough edges to me are just a bonus, because it drives losers like you stark raving mad.

Bullshit Marty., You defend him every day. You refused to believe he gets out of bed & watches TV until 11.

You call every thing negative fake news.

You can't even admit he lies to you.

You can't admit he does stupid things.

You can't admit is is personally gaining wealth from being President.

Everything from his father. Business, clients, advisors...

Daddy bailed him out of bankruptcy so many times. And he couldn’t even turn that into $1 billion.

Trump lied to me about his wealth to get onto the Forbes 400. Here are the tapes.

Everything from his father.

Much, much less than billions.

I don't think the haters' minds can grasp the differences between big numbers.

He wasn't just left money, but also his father's business. Contacts, sources of financing. He was given a successful business that he had been working for, so he just continued the way it was before he was the owner. Trump didn't do anything that most people couldn't do given the same situation. Of course he was unethical too.

A lot of assumptions in your statement, and was his father's business ever as big as his recent ones?

So, you elected a crook & fraud & business cheat because everyone in that line of work is one too.

Great logic, Marty.

Wasn't that Hillary's selling point as well?
So now Hillary was a NY developer?

Certainbly, Marty, you are not saying you actually believe the right wing crap about Hillary Clinton.

Shit happens when you piss off half your potential customers and just how big an ass you really is is broadcast nightly.

Trump sacrificed a LOT to help ordinary Americans. Isn't it funny how Trump went into politics and lost significant wealth whereas the Clinton's and the Obama's went into politics and became multi-millionaires.

Last edited:

Bullshit Marty., You defend him every day. You refused to believe he gets out of bed & watches TV until 11.

Don't care. It distracts you idiots while he passes policy I like

Don't care. The press warps things about him, like the MS-13 being animals thing being turned into illegal immigrants are animals.

Don't care. Again, it gets you frothing, it's a hoot

Don't Care, they make you idiots go nuts

Wouldn't care, but I have a feeling being president will end up costing him $$

A lot of assumptions in your statement, and was his father's business ever as big as his recent ones?

So, you elected a crook & fraud & business cheat because everyone in that line of work is one too.

Great logic, Marty.

Wasn't that Hillary's selling point as well?
So now Hillary was a NY developer?

Certainbly, Marty, you are not saying you actually believe the right wing crap about Hillary Clinton.

Nah, she's just a corrupt deep state stooge, which is far far worse because It's our $$ and trust she's fucking with.

You're right, but in tRump's case, he sits around watching tv because he inherited his money. Spare everyone the faux outrage over names being called, because we endured eight years of your side doing it.

Plenty of people inherit money, most don't use it to increase their own wealth by an order of magnitude or two.

He wasn't just left money, but also his father's business. Contacts, sources of financing. He was given a successful business that he had been working for, so he just continued the way it was before he was the owner. Trump didn't do anything that most people couldn't do given the same situation. Of course he was unethical too.

So, IOW, he took a successful company and made it more successful. Sounds like good business to me.

When not traveling, does Trump still sit around in the residence watching Fox News until 11 AM?

Why is this acceptable to the Trumpettes.

Do we know who he calls? Is he conducting Trump business?

Between golfing & showing up to work just in time for lunch, we have a part time President who has no respect for the office & apparantly gets the information on which to base his decisions from Fox News.

If you think this is bad, wait until the Trumpettes defend this.

Maybe you missed he memo. We elected the star of a TV reality show for our President. What else did you expect?

You're right, but in tRump's case, he sits around watching tv because he inherited his money. Spare everyone the faux outrage over names being called, because we endured eight years of your side doing it.

Plenty of people inherit money, most don't use it to increase their own wealth by an order of magnitude or two.

Okay. Compare the results of similar sized New York real estate companies of that time to his.

What "crap"? That she violated federal laws by sending and receiving classified materials on her private server and totally skated? That "crap'?

Don't care. It distracts you idiots while he passes policy I like

Don't care. The press warps things about him, like the MS-13 being animals thing being turned into illegal immigrants are animals.

Don't care. Again, it gets you frothing, it's a hoot

Don't Care, they make you idiots go nuts

Wouldn't care, but I have a feeling being president will end up costing him $$

Hope so.

Forum List

Back