Question on Trump's morning routine.

Yeah? Tell me how much you think Trump is worth. If you have 10 billion dollars and you lose 9 billion, you are still a billionaire, but how would anyone consider that smart business skills?

he didn't start in the Billions range, or even the hundreds of millions range.

....he took over his father's real estate business that was worth over 200 million dollars, then received an inheritance when his father passed. He was not a "self made man" no matter how hard you try to rub his cock to make it so. You know as well as I do, that if this was someone like George Soros or Warren Buffet you would be scrutinizing how they became rich instead of worshiping at their feet.

He made more money later on, unlike a lot of people who inherit wealth and squander it. And like most claims against trump, you twats take a bit of truth and then warp it to meet your own preconceived notions.

Did Donald Trump inherit $100 million?
He doesn't need a bidet with you around.

Man, you really have nothing, you poseur hack twat.

Just enough to expose you as the partisan hack you are.

Apparently President Trump makes due with only about 4 hours sleep per night. He gets more done on the golf course than Barry Hussein ever did in eight years in the Oval Office..

you make do being an idiot - FER SURE.

Trump makes do crawling on his knees looking for his golf ball at the course.

DUE DAH !

he didn't start in the Billions range, or even the hundreds of millions range.

....he took over his father's real estate business that was worth over 200 million dollars, then received an inheritance when his father passed. He was not a "self made man" no matter how hard you try to rub his cock to make it so. You know as well as I do, that if this was someone like George Soros or Warren Buffet you would be scrutinizing how they became rich instead of worshiping at their feet.

He made more money later on, unlike a lot of people who inherit wealth and squander it. And like most claims against trump, you twats take a bit of truth and then warp it to meet your own preconceived notions.

Did Donald Trump inherit $100 million?
He doesn't need a bidet with you around.

Man, you really have nothing, you poseur hack twat.

Just enough to expose you as the partisan hack you are.

LOL, thats fucking funny.

you suck down anything anti-trump thrown into your willing mouth, like a good little progressive cocksucker.

slurp slurp slurp.

When people can stop calling Trump supporters little school girl names like Trumpettes, Trumpists, Trumpkins, Trumpeters, Trumplings, etc. I'll take your post more seriously.

People don't become Billionaires by sitting around watching TV.
Aw, snowflake :itsok:

Most, like Trump, inherit it

His father was worth about $300 million.
Who else did he inherit from?
Inflation?

Trump operated for years off his father's name, business contacts, bank loans, and bail outs.

If not for Daddy, Trump would be shit.

When not traveling, does Trump still sit around in the residence watching Fox News until 11 AM?

Why is this acceptable to the Trumpettes.

Do we know who he calls? Is he conducting Trump business?

Between golfing & showing up to work just in time for lunch, we have a part time President who has no respect for the office & apparantly gets the information on which to base his decisions from Fox News.

If you think this is bad, wait until the Trumpettes defend this.

And your proof that this is actually true is what exactly?

Or is this another episode of "some guy said that he heard that someone saw someone talk about this to their friend and then passed it along"?

Anonymously, of course.
Oh Marty, get off your fast ass & research Trumps daily schedule. You really need to move out of Trumpville & into the real world.

So, the answer is "no proof of anything" and this post is realderps usual mental masturbation.
Poor Marty. Can't use Google. Maybe it's not permitted in your facility?

Google what? Some anonymous source that goes big on accusations and small on actual proof?

Google his schedule. When he is not traveling, when does his schedule start.

Come on Marty, You can't be that stupid.

Trump told he would would be the hardest working President & not even play golf.

He lied to you & you don't care?

Trumps routine is to permanently reside in the heads of butthurt liberals.
It would appear he is successful in that endeavor.

When people can stop calling Trump supporters little school girl names like Trumpettes, Trumpists, Trumpkins, Trumpeters, Trumplings, etc. I'll take your post more seriously.

You're right, but in tRump's case, he sits around watching tv because he inherited his money. Spare everyone the faux outrage over names being called, because we endured eight years of your side doing it.

Plenty of people inherit money, most don't use it to increase their own wealth by an order of magnitude or two.

Are most frauds & business cheats.

How rich is Trump? We don't know yet here you are making claims.

How much does he owe the foreign banks?

And your proof that this is actually true is what exactly?

Or is this another episode of "some guy said that he heard that someone saw someone talk about this to their friend and then passed it along"?

Anonymously, of course.
Oh Marty, get off your fast ass & research Trumps daily schedule. You really need to move out of Trumpville & into the real world.

So, the answer is "no proof of anything" and this post is realderps usual mental masturbation.

Google what? Some anonymous source that goes big on accusations and small on actual proof?

Trump told he would would be the hardest working President & not even play golf.

So his actual daily schedule is released to everyone?

He's done a lot of the things I wanted him to do so far, so if he does it from a golf course, why should I care?

Apparently President Trump makes due with only about 4 hours sleep per night. He gets more done on the golf course than Barry Hussein ever did in eight years in the Oval Office..
That is what good drugs can do for you.

You're right, but in tRump's case, he sits around watching tv because he inherited his money. Spare everyone the faux outrage over names being called, because we endured eight years of your side doing it.

Plenty of people inherit money, most don't use it to increase their own wealth by an order of magnitude or two.

Who cares?

I just love how he lives in the camped addled minds of TDS sufferers like you and that twat ATL.

It's gold.

He's done a lot of the things I wanted him to do so far, so if he does it from a golf course, why should I care?

Yep.

And so, you don't care that he lies to you. My God, you freaked out when Clinton supposedly lied about getting head.

Yep.

And so, you don't care that he lies to you. My God, you freaked out when Clinton supposedly lied about getting head.

Clinton got what he deserved for lying under oath. I wasn't a fan on the impeachment, but I at least understood why it was happening.

All politicians lie, but Trump's lies don't impact me in any way. Plus they provide entertainment from the exploding heads of wanna-be anti-fa cucks like you.

Everything from his father. Business, clients, advisors...

Daddy bailed him out of bankruptcy so many times. And he couldn’t even turn that into $1 billion.

Trump lied to me about his wealth to get onto the Forbes 400. Here are the tapes.

Everything from his father.

Much, much less than billions.

Yep.

Trump cucks love to be degraded and humiliated - it defines their purpose in life

When not traveling, does Trump still sit around in the residence watching Fox News until 11 AM?

Between golfing & showing up to work just in time for lunch, we have a part time President who has no respect for the office & apparantly gets the information on which to base his decisions from Fox News.

So, you're a resident of the White House?

Inflation?

Trump operated for years off his father's name, business contacts, bank loans, and bail outs.

If not for Daddy, Trump would be shit.

Inflation?

Cool. When/how much did he inherit?
What inflation calculator do you want to use?

The things that made his father $300 million? Okay. And?

I have no idea what Trump does in the morning, nor do I care. What I DO care about are RESULTS, and Trump is getting them. Guys like you don't judge by results, but by narratives, pretty words and wistful intentions.

I can answer this...

Who fucking cares.

Everything from his father. Business, clients, advisors...

Daddy bailed him out of bankruptcy so many times. And he couldn’t even turn that into $1 billion.

Trump lied to me about his wealth to get onto the Forbes 400. Here are the tapes.

Everything from his father.

Much, much less than billions.
Yes, Trump is likely worth much less than billions. He has lied about his wealth for decades, and the massive debt he plunged himself and his company into is well documented. A terrible job, really, considering he was left a massive business and all of its infrastructure from daddy. But go on thinking he's just like you.

I have no idea what Trump does in the morning, nor do I care. What I DO care about are RESULTS, and Trump is getting them. Guys like you don't judge by results, but by narratives, pretty words and wistful intentions.

you can bet HAIR & MAKEUP top the list !!

Forum List

Back