Question I Would Like Answered......

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
When I call about an account, why do am I asked by the "Live Agent" what my account number is when I already went to the trouble of key-padding the 16 digit account number already?

When I call about an account, why do am I asked by the "Live Agent" what my account number is when I already went to the trouble of key-padding the 16 digit account number already?
..just to piss you off…

What I want to know is when I'm paying a bill, why do I have to verify who I am? If someone else is paying My bills.......

LET THEM!!!!!!

After two marathon phone sessions with Comcast, I have finally managed to convince them that I don't have a Comcast account, that "Monica soandso" doesn't live here, and that they're mailing all their crap to the wrong address.

They still haven't come by to pick up their box of crap, as they promised to do.

..just to piss you off…

It doesn't piss me off so much having to do it twice as the inefficiency! Waste I hate it! People get paid to come up with these systems it's a disgrace!

After two marathon phone sessions with Comcast, I have finally managed to convince them that I don't have a Comcast account, that "Monica soandso" doesn't live here, and that they're mailing all their crap to the wrong address.

They still haven't come by to pick up their box of crap, as they promised to do.

Comcast is BAD!
We had recurring issues with our DVR, they kept telling me to switch out the box, which I did 3 times, had to talk to about 4-5 people with 2 pages of notes, and finally, they sent an "outside" technician to look at the wiring and it had been exposed and chewed up! Not sure how we had any service at all... in any event, the were nice and reduced our rate significantly for 1 year after that....

Comcast is BAD!
We had recurring issues with our DVR, they kept telling me to switch out the box, which I did 3 times, had to talk to about 4-5 people with 2 pages of notes, and finally, they sent an "outside" technician to look at the wiring and it had been exposed and chewed up! Not sure how we had any service at all... in any event, the were nice and reduced our rate significantly for 1 year after that....
The DVR I had sucked. Hopefully they got the bugs worked out but it's probably why that was the first reaction. Sounds like you have a rat problem.

"When I call about an account, why do am I asked by the "Live Agent" what my account number is when I already went to the trouble of key-padding the 16 digit account number already?"

Because people in India are slow and untrustworthy.

Comcast is BAD!
The DVR I had sucked. Hopefully they got the bugs worked out but it's probably why that was the first reaction. Sounds like you have a rat problem.

Groundhogs

Comcast is BAD!

Groundhogs
Those are just giant rats.

Forum List

Back