Question.. How Would You Feel If A Catholic "BISHOP" was running for POTUS?

rev_wright.jpg

Would his religion be an issue?

Of course it would.

So why is BISHOP Romney's religion off limits?

Religion seems to be an issue the left loves to slam.

The two faced pieces of shit say dont diss on islam, but fuck Christians.

I have news ass wipe...Fuck you. Personal enough???

Of course it would.

Do you know the difference between an LDS and a Catholic bishop, dumbfuck?

Look it up.

Maybe you won't come across as being so fucking dense.

So if Romney was a Protestant, you Libberhoids wouldn't have a problem with him .

Fucking bigots.

Of course it would.

NO.

But how would you feel if a man ran for president who said he was born in another country when in reality he was born in America?

How would you feel if the man's wife said his home country was not America?

How would you feel about a man who ran for president that lived under an assumed name in another country?

How would you feel about a man educated in a Muslim school while living out of country?

How would you feel about a man who ran for president that has a SS card from a state he never lived?

Is reverend Wright runing for POTUS? If he was do you think his statements in the confines of his church should be off limits?

Good point, but he was right.

Right or wrong his statements were spewed out all over the media when Obama was running for his first term. There was nary a whisper from the newGOPers that RELIGION was and should be off limits.

Troll, who argued that a candidates religion is 'off limits', anyways?

Why bother asking the question if you are then going to answer it yourself?

That question was asked and answered when JFK ran for president as a Catholic.

Of course it would.

NO.

But how would you feel if a man ran for president who said he was born in another country when in reality he was born in America?

How would you feel about a man who ran for president that lived under an assumed name in another country?

How would you feel about a man educated in a Muslim school while living out of country?

How would you feel about a man who ran for president that has a SS card from a state he never lived?

I get it that you hate colored people but this thread is about Hierarchy in religions/cults running for POTUS.

Of course it would.

NO.

I get it that you hate colored people but this thread is about Hierarchy in religions/cults running for POTUS.

No, it isn't. Read your own OP.

The thread is about your strawman argument that candidate's religion is 'off limits.'

Fail.

NO.

No, it isn't. Read your own OP.

The thread is about your strawman argument that candidate's religion is 'off limits.'

Fail.

Question.. How Would You Feel If A Catholic "BISHOP" was running for POTUS?

I believe my thread title is clear. Frankie posted what he thought was clever but in fact expanded my point that the GOP lynched Mr REVEREND Wright over statements he made IN HIS CHURCH.

I see no straw men...just hypocracy.

Forum List

Back