QUESTION, how does kneeling during the anthem make the USA a better place

[QU

You,seem to be looking past the issue at hand. The kneeling brings awareness to police brutality. But you seem to ignore the fact of police brutality.

View attachment 152248
Says the slave master Flash....................

Fuck off a hole

Sorry to be the one to tell you this Moon Bat but I don't own any slaves.

However, I am a slave to this filthy ass government that takes money I make and gives it away to the welfare queens and illegal aliens in exchange for them voting for Democrats.

[QU

You,seem to be looking past the issue at hand. The kneeling brings awareness to police brutality. But you seem to ignore the fact of police brutality.

View attachment 152248
Says the slave master Flash....................

Fuck off a hole

Sorry to be the one to tell you this Moon Bat but I don't own any slaves.

However, I am a slave to this filthy ass government that takes money I make and gives it away to the welfare queens and illegal aliens in exchange for them voting for Democrats.
You are flying the confederate flag because you approve of slave ownership. Now you might have a different reason in your own delusional mind, but you are still advocating for slavery.

Silly little Willy

I mean, what is accomplished other than making the NFL lose money?

Is racism less?
Do more poor black youths get jobs?
What changes?

Clue.....the NFL loses money, nothing else changes

Look at the number of threads here discussing it and the constant discussion on television.

Which is the purpose. To put the issue front and center and have bad cops discussed until the culture in police departments changes and the bad cops are ousted. The kneeling is having the exact effect it was intended to. Peacefully these athletes have reached up to the national spotlight and turned it so it shines on this issue so that it can be corrected. People are dying at the hands of bad cops. Get rid of the bad cops. Most cops are good cops, get rid of the bad ones.
Wrong again, Einstein! Get rid of hatred. That is what gets people killed by other people. Blacks kill each other more than ALL cops (of any race) kill blacks...and more than whites kill blacks.

Wrong the kneeling brings attention to all the blacks murdered by blacks in Shitcago
In your peculiarly narrow view. Your ilk will never understand but serve only to perpetuate the problem.

Is racism less?
What changes?

Look at the number of threads here discussing it and the constant discussion on television.

Which is the purpose. To put the issue front and center and have bad cops discussed until the culture in police departments changes and the bad cops are ousted. The kneeling is having the exact effect it was intended to. Peacefully these athletes have reached up to the national spotlight and turned it so it shines on this issue so that it can be corrected. People are dying at the hands of bad cops. Get rid of the bad cops. Most cops are good cops, get rid of the bad ones.
Wrong again, Einstein! Get rid of hatred. That is what gets people killed by other people. Blacks kill each other more than ALL cops (of any race) kill blacks...and more than whites kill blacks.

Wrong the kneeling brings attention to all the blacks murdered by blacks in Shitcago
In your peculiarly narrow view. Your ilk will never understand but serve only to perpetuate the problem.

So the idiots worshipping ISIS are my fault?

Okeedokee ifm you um say um you know um so, you know

Is racism less?
What changes?

Yes, Lots of bad people kill other people for all kinds of reasons. Always have----always will. The focus right now is bad cops who kill too many blacks for no reason. We can do another group next,if you want to, but you have to wait your turn.
More black lives, lives that matter (albeit no more than that of any other race), if blacks would wake up and concentrate on stopping black on black crime and stop twisting all cop killings into murder. If that ever happens, there may be a reduction in death by cops.

I bought some caramel corn from a black troop of Cub Scouts the other day. I encouraged the young boys that sold me to stick with scouting until they fly like Eagles.

Is racism less?
What changes?

I ignore no such thing. I do know that there are rouge cops of all colors and occasionally a bad shooting occurs. This in no way condemns all cops.

Colin and the rest of the reprobates can protest all they want on their own time. The anthem at a football game is not the place for making political statements....especially by disrespecting the flag and the country during a tribute to the soldiers that have died defending their right to protest....and made it possible for them to become overpaid little rich kids. Oh ,y God! They are so oppressed! (not)

Is racism less?
What changes?

Yes, Lots of bad people kill other people for all kinds of reasons. Always have----always will. The focus right now is bad cops who kill too many blacks for no reason. We can do another group next,if you want to, but you have to wait your turn.
More black lives, lives that matter (albeit no more than that of any other race), if blacks would wake up and concentrate on stopping black on black crime and stop twisting all cop killings into murder. If that ever happens, there may be a reduction in death by cops.

I bought some caramel corn from a black troop of Cub Scouts the other day. I encouraged the young boys that sold me to stick with scouting until they fly like Eagles.

Are you saying that cops killing blacks happens so seldom till It's not worthy of trying to change it?

Is racism less?
What changes?

LOL are you actually dumb enough to believe that threads here that are read by 20 to 30 people maximum are going to change the USA....................

Sheesh u r dumb
Everyone is talking about this subject outside this forums. Things need to be done to stop brutality against people of color by the police.

It brings closer that point at which the US finally has a conversation about race.

The race conversation was over in the early 70s until Barry the great divider proceeded to spit in the faces of the thousands of Americans that fought, bled, and died for the Civil Rights Movement.

Is racism less?
What changes?

$

Are you saying that cops killing blacks happens so seldom till It's not worthy of trying to change it?

I'm saying that the people who have been killed, the ones the riots were about, were one and all well-known thugs and criminals being thuggish and criminal at the time the police were trying to arrest or deal with them. The police aren't being brutal: the criminals are being criminal and the police are trying to uphold public order. If blacks stop doing criminal things they won't get targeted. I think they should try that instead of blaming whitey. They want a free pass for being criminal, and I say no to that. That way lies anarchy and violent death for us all.

I'm saying that the people who have been killed, the ones the riots were about, were one and all well-known thugs and criminals being thuggish and criminal at the time the police were trying to arrest or deal with them. The police aren't being brutal: the criminals are being criminal and the police are trying to uphold public order. If blacks stop doing criminal things they won't get targeted. I think they should try that instead of blaming whitey. They want a free pass for being criminal, and I say no to that. That way lies anarchy and violent death for us all.

Yes. This 12 year old thug had it coming.

And this guy should have known better than to reach for his license to carry.

Is racism less?
What changes?

LOL are you actually dumb enough to believe that threads here that are read by 20 to 30 people maximum are going to change the USA....................

Sheesh u r dumb
Everyone is talking about this subject outside this forums. Things need to be done to stop brutality against people of color by the police.

What should be done by people of color about the thousands of people of color killing other people of color.............

Shitcago has two murders per day on average

Take a look at who is really killing who

PS. Kneel, jump up and down or burn the flag, nothing changes

Is racism less?
What changes?

Why is it not a problem when a black cop kills a black criminal.................

There are no colors to criminality

I don't know if the obtuse question posed in the OP has been answered directly, but here goes, anyway:

Freedom of expression allows us to voice our most deeply-held concerns in the hope that it will stimulate constructive conversation.

It doesn't guarantee the stimulation of conversation, of course, especially when others aren't really interested in constructive conversation.

But for most people, it's the only method they have to at least try.

Did that really need to be said?

How does religion and prayer make the USA a better place?
Well for one religions feed, and teach the poor. What are these football players earning $200,000.00 per hour doing other than kneeling.

Forum List

Back