Lock Her Up Sessions

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2015
Can't believe Jeff Sessions hasn't done anything on fast and furious. Not to mention all the evidence on Crooked H to finally get justice. Do your job, Sessions!

Can't believe Jeff Sessions hasn't done anything on fast and furious. Not to mention all the evidence on Crooked H to finally get justice. Do your job, Sessions!

Patience. :biggrin:

cat-nail-file.gif

Cons you should hold your breath until HRC is 'locked up'. Better yet have a tic tac!

After eight months you're still falling for this?
The best part is creepy Weiner getting locked up for being a creep. Who is married to Huma. Who was on the Crooked H campaign. Helps the Clinton's dumpster fire the DNC even more.

The best part is creepy Weiner getting locked up for being a creep. Who is married to Huma. Who was on the Crooked H campaign. Helps the Clinton's dumpster fire the DNC even more.

I guess Weiner is your consolation prize, enjoy.

Still drinking koolaid out of the Hildabeasts colostomy, I see.... lol

No, clearly it's you dorks who are still drinking something.

She lost for a reason… Live with it bedwetter.

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought this thread was about clueless dimwits who appear to be surprised that Clinton isn't in jail yet.

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought this thread was about clueless dimwits who appear to be surprised that Clinton isn't in jail yet.

im not worried about Hillary, Instant Karma will eventually catch up to her when an alien craft lands near her and three tall aliens take her away! far far away!

Don't worry. It's made the dumpster fire that is the DNC. thx, creepy uncle joe biden and no bama.

Don't worry. It's made the dumpster fire that is the DNC. thx, creepy uncle joe biden and no bama.

The Obama? That guy who is more popular than Trump?

The best part is Trump has worked more in half of his term going more than no bama LOL

Obama not caring per usual... with a beer.
maxresdefault.jpg

President Trump working like a patriot...

article-1354042-0D0CA548000005DC-964_634x351.jpg

The best part is Trump has worked more in half of his term going more than no bama LOL

Obama not caring per usual... with a beer.
maxresdefault.jpg

President Trump working like a patriot...

article-1354042-0D0CA548000005DC-964_634x351.jpg

The sad thing is, this idiotic narrative you created above you probably convinced yourself is true.

Is Trump even qualified to be a waiter?

Forum List

Back