QUESTION, how does kneeling during the anthem make the USA a better place

It brings closer that point at which the US finally has a conversation about race.
Shit! We ain't heard nuttin

but race for the last eight years. What else ya got to say?

Sure, but most of what we heard was right wing racists wanting more of it.
The racists are left wing. So, there's that!
They killed Lincoln too

If you say so. As always, if you'll just point out who was involved in that, I promise not to vote for them.
Lincoln was killed by the Democratic party, remember Lincoln was a Republican..........

In 1865 a Democrat shot and killed...

They killed Lincoln too

If you say so. As always, if you'll just point out who was involved in that, I promise not to vote for them.
Lincoln was killed by the Democratic party, remember Lincoln was a Republican..........

They would have to be at least 162 years old, even if they pulled the trigger on the day they were born. Please point out all Democrats that are at least 162 years old, and were able to secretly make their way to the theatre, pull the trigger to kill Lincoln, and escape, all within hours of their own birth, and I promise not to vote for those/that particular Democrat(s).

I mean, what is accomplished other than making the NFL lose money?

Is racism less?
Do more poor black youths get jobs?
What changes?

Clue.....the NFL loses money, nothing else changes
How does creating this thread make America a better place?

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

No one is discussing bad cops. They are discussing how despicable the black players are.

The sane people understand what the protest is about and are talking about bad cops. The crazy RWNJs are discussing what ever fox told them it was about. They think it has to do with the military or something.
Spot on!

It brings closer that point at which the US finally has a conversation about race.

They killed Lincoln too

LoL....Good one!

A "better place"? It sounds like a question would give to a 4th grade class. How would disrespecting the Anthem and the Country make America a better place? It's a matter of respect and tradition and it seems that those spoiled rich NFL players got the message after fans started burning jerseys in the parking lot and NFL ticket sales started to tank..

They killed Lincoln too

LoL....Good one!

Must be written in retard code, so you understand it

They killed Lincoln too

They would have to be at least 162 years old, even if they pulled the trigger on the day they were born. Please point out all Democrats that are at least 162 years old, and were able to secretly make their way to the theatre, pull the trigger to kill Lincoln, and escape, all within hours of their own birth, and I promise not to vote for those/that particular Democrat(s).
Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi and Ginsburg, together they are several hundred years old

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ruth_bader_ginsburg.jpg

d6bd8d0219725dbfb512da2b7c83f9e1--nancy-dellolio-clip-art.jpg

Next idiot

Last edited:
They killed Lincoln too

Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi and Ginsburg, together they are several hundred years old

ruth_bader_ginsburg.jpg

Next idiot

So soon? I was expecting more from you.

They killed Lincoln too

ruth_bader_ginsburg.jpg

Next idiot

LOL your Mommy helpy you with that?

ruth_bader_ginsburg.jpg

Next idiot

No, but your Mommy helps me out in lots of other ways. Wanna see some pictures?

ruth_bader_ginsburg.jpg

Next idiot

No, but your Mommy helps me out in lots of other ways. Wanna see some pictures?

Not really since she has been dead for 20 years

Better question, how many threads are you going to start about kneeling?

You know the more you complain about it the more power you give the ones doing it.

You know the more you complain about it the more power you give the ones doing it.
Dunno, how many are you going to respond too?

Next imbecile

Dunno, how many are you going to respond too?

Next imbecile

I'm just counting down the days to your next vacation. How much of this subject is about Politics?
Did you have fun counting Trumps electoral votes?

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Is racism less?
What changes?

Look at the number of threads here discussing it and the constant discussion on television.

Which is the purpose. To put the issue front and center and have bad cops discussed until the culture in police departments changes and the bad cops are ousted. The kneeling is having the exact effect it was intended to. Peacefully these athletes have reached up to the national spotlight and turned it so it shines on this issue so that it can be corrected. People are dying at the hands of bad cops. Get rid of the bad cops. Most cops are good cops, get rid of the bad ones.
Wrong again, Einstein! Get rid of hatred. That is what gets people killed by other people. Blacks kill each other more than ALL cops (of any race) kill blacks...and more than whites kill blacks.
You,seem to be looking past the issue at hand. The kneeling brings awareness to police brutality. But you seem to ignore the fact of police brutality.

Doesn't make the USA a better place: kneeling before football games foments race hatred. Look at the forums. But it's the blacks doing it, so if race hatred is what they want, hey, enjoy.

Is racism less?
What changes?

Look at the number of threads here discussing it and the constant discussion on television.

Which is the purpose. To put the issue front and center and have bad cops discussed until the culture in police departments changes and the bad cops are ousted. The kneeling is having the exact effect it was intended to. Peacefully these athletes have reached up to the national spotlight and turned it so it shines on this issue so that it can be corrected. People are dying at the hands of bad cops. Get rid of the bad cops. Most cops are good cops, get rid of the bad ones.
Wrong again, Einstein! Get rid of hatred. That is what gets people killed by other people. Blacks kill each other more than ALL cops (of any race) kill blacks...and more than whites kill blacks.
You,seem to be looking past the issue at hand. The kneeling brings awareness to police brutality. But you seem to ignore the fact of police brutality.

Wrong the kneeling brings attention to all the blacks murdered by blacks in Shitcago

[QU

upload_2017-10-1_15-36-48.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-1_15-35-38.jpeg
    upload_2017-10-1_15-35-38.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 19

Forum List

Back