QUESTION, how does kneeling during the anthem make the USA a better place

The Founding Fathers decided that a country where politics could be spoken about freely, was a better place to be.

That's how kneeling during the anthem can try and make the country a better place. However I get the feeling the US has gone too far down the road to be able to deal with problems any more. All that will happen is that anger will boil over on both sides and no govt will ever step up to the plate.

It brings closer that point at which the US finally has a conversation about race.
Shit! We ain't heard nuttin

but race for the last eight years. What else ya got to say?

Sure, but most of what we heard was right wing racists wanting more of it.
Maybe cause that is what you have been told to hear!

Nope. It was almost all you RWNJs wanted to whine about.

I mean, what is accomplished other than making the NFL lose money?

Is racism less?
Do more poor black youths get jobs?
What changes?

Clue.....the NFL loses money, nothing else changes
The 1% disrespecting America does something because shut up.
Yawning

How many threads about it here right now? The same thing is happening all over the country. There is enough discussion about bad cops till we might even be able to do something about it this time. If not, that time is a lot closer.

Is racism less?
What changes?

Yawning

How many threads about it here right now? The same thing is happening all over the country. There is enough discussion about bad cops till we might even be able to do something about it this time. If not, that time is a lot closer.
So bad cops are responsible for all the black on black crime in Chicago and other cities.............and BS here will fix the problem...okeedokee

You have any extra methamphetamine? I am all out

Is racism less?
What changes?

Yawning

So bad cops are responsible for all the black on black crime in Chicago and other cities.............and BS here will fix the problem...okeedokee

Is racism less?
What changes?

Yawning

Poor software

Is racism less?
What changes?

Yawning

You know that's not what I said dumb ass.

No one is discussing bad cops. They are discussing how despicable the black players are.

The sane people understand what the protest is about and are talking about bad cops. The crazy RWNJs are discussing what ever fox told them it was about. They think it has to do with the military or something.

It brings closer that point at which the US finally has a conversation about race.

The racists are left wing. So, there's that!
They killed Lincoln too

I won't try to convince you differently. You're wrong, but you're a lost cause anyway.

They killed Lincoln too

If you say so. As always, if you'll just point out who was involved in that, I promise not to vote for them.

Is racism less?
What changes?

Yawning

No one is discussing bad cops. They are discussing how despicable the black players are.

The sane people understand what the protest is about and are talking about bad cops. The crazy RWNJs are discussing what ever fox told them it was about. They think it has to do with the military or something.
Even you aren't discussing bad cops. Maybe it's because the ones the bad cops blow away certainly deserve it. Who was that last guy? The heroin dealer who tried to run the cop over.
What surprises me is how come a bunch of caring black fathers didn't get together and dissect the child poisoner in hundreds of pieces. Oh! No black caring fathers! Well what the fuck. It's not 1955.

The bad cops with very few exceptions turn out to be good cops. With black criminals still criminal.

Yawning

i am still laughing at the visual of shelia lee going down on her good knee in the chambers,,,,didnt she think before she pulled that stunt? shes already a laughing stock

Forum List

Back