question for those who oppose Islam

I read parts of it.

One does not have to eat a whole egg to know it is bad.

what about these ! had U missed it ? or were they have the same flavour of bad egg !

016.090 God commands justice, the doing of good, and liberality to kith and kin, and He forbids all shameful deeds, and injustice and rebellion: He instructs you, that ye may receive admonition.

016.091 Fulfil the Covenant of God when ye have entered into it, and break not your oaths after ye have confirmed them; indeed ye have made God your surety; for God knoweth all that ye do.

U R free to ignore any thing , but don't invent sories ?

Last edited:
""God commands justice, the doing of good, and liberality to kith and kin, and He forbids all shameful deeds, and injustice and rebellion: He instructs you, that ye may receive admonition.""

can you translate that into intelligent english.

""God commands justice, the doing of good, and liberality to kith and kin, and He forbids all shameful deeds, and injustice and rebellion: He instructs you, that ye may receive admonition.""

Do not do any thing bad to any body

this is the gist which continue to appeare throughout the Holy Qu'ran .

How many of you have actually read the Quran and other muslim teaching first hand rather than from selections quoted by someone else with an agenda?

Im curious how many people have first hand knowledge or rely on other what others say about it.

I've read the Quran. I also see what is happening in the world and the history of Islam. No thanks. I think the world would be a much better and peaceful place without Islam.

Do not do any thing bad to any body

this is the gist which continue to appeare throughout the Holy Qu'ran .

Why does the Quran tell muslims to not make friends with Jews or Christians?

How many of you have actually read the Quran and other muslim teaching first hand rather than from selections quoted by someone else with an agenda?

Im curious how many people have first hand knowledge or rely on other what others say about it.

seriously, first, define-oppose, in the context you have used it....

I didn't read Mein Kampft either but I still know enough about the nazis to know that they're bullshit. You want to look up for me the parts where it says to treat your women and children like dirt? Go for it.

Pretty much the same as the bible, seemingly in the bible if your wife is not a virgin on her wedding night you must stone her to death on her fathers door step - religions are all crazy and relying on the fairy tales of stone age peasants is lunacy :cuckoo:

and when was the last time that was practiced, or even done?

question for those who oppose Islam
Well, I probably shouldn't be answering, since I don't oppose Islam. I just oppose Muslim extremist terrorists.

So you don't oppose islam, just everyone who practices it? :eusa_liar:
Is everyone who practices it an extremist terrorist?

Hint: No.

Don't be stupid, unless, as I suspect, you simply can't help it.

Well, I probably shouldn't be answering, since I don't oppose Islam. I just oppose Muslim extremist terrorists.

I guess you haven't heard: all muslims want the whole world to be ruled by islam and sharia. That includes you.
I know, you can't help being ignorant.

"all muslims want the whole world to be ruled by islam and sharia."

only a handful of muslim countries practice shariah. why? even they recognise how barbaric it is.

only a handful of muslim countries practice shariah. why? even they recognise how barbaric it is.

Sorry doucher, I wasn't talking about countries, but individual muslims. If a muslim doesn't want to live under sharia law, they're not even a muslim anyways, get it? It's like saying I'm catholic but I believe in abortion, gay marriage, contraception, non-pedophillic priests... Which would pretty much make me a non-catholic.

I guess you haven't heard: all muslims want the whole world to be ruled by islam and sharia. That includes you.
I was right -- you're stupid, and can't help it.

So if it's not everyone, then why did you send in the US army to take over iraq and afghanistan, shouldn't have you just put a hit out on osama, saddam...? And everyone wants to nuke iran, so it must be ALL iranians. And ALL palestinians in gaza must be terrorists, otherwise you'd let them out of their jail compound.

Sorry doucher, I wasn't talking about countries, but individual muslims. If a muslim doesn't want to live under sharia law, they're not even a muslim anyways, get it? It's like saying I'm catholic but I believe in abortion, gay marriage, contraception, non-pedophillic priests... Which would pretty much make me a non-catholic.

Wrong. Millions of practicing Catholics believe in all those things. Faith and dogma are separate.

Interesting that you included "non pedophillic priests". Asshole.

There are a lot of pople defending Islam and Sharia Law who know absolutely nothing about Islam at all, but for some strange reason they feel they have to defend it. Ignorance makes everyone an expert.

I haven't read the Koran or the Torah or the bible.

If I'm going to read fiction, I'll stick to Tolkien.

Last edited:

Wrong. Millions of practicing Catholics believe in all those things. Faith and dogma are separate.

Interesting that you included "non pedophillic priests". Asshole.

Sorry, you're wrong, those peeps might THINK they're still catholic, but it's like saying you follow the KKK but don't hate *******. If you don't follow the doctrine, you're out.

So if it's not everyone, then why did you send in the US army to take over iraq and afghanistan, shouldn't have you just put a hit out on osama, saddam...? And everyone wants to nuke iran, so it must be ALL iranians. And ALL palestinians in gaza must be terrorists, otherwise you'd let them out of their jail compound.
You really should stop trying to think. You're not very good at it, and you've been trying so long, I doubt you're ever going to get the hang of it.

Forum List

Back