Question for the Obama haters --

Part of the goal has been to turn citizens against each other. When times are hard, its important to have someone to blame. The r's have demonized brown, black and anyone who is pro-middle class, pro-poor. They throw a lot of ideological spaghetti against the wall and go with what ever sticks.

Anything is better than staying with the issues that they themselves refuse to address.

And we fall for it.

You certainly fell for some sort of false claims.
I'm surprised you admitted that.

When you learn that something you've been told, read, gotten a chain letter about - like the idiotic "President Obama giving away Alaskan Islands" lie ... When you find out that you have been lied to, that the chain letter is a lie, what do you do?

Do you send links back to the people who sent you the lie?

Do you make any move at all to correct that lie?

-- OR --

Because you know it will reflect badly on the president, do you let the lie go on, even spreading it further yourself, even though it makes you look like an idiot?

IOW, do you make any effort to really search out the truth?

Or, like the post about the Alaskan Islands, do you just keep spreading the lies?

Final question:

Are you answering THIS thread honestly?

All rhetorical questions, one trusts.

The conservative motto is to repeat a lie often enough until it’s perceived as true.

In the case of Obama, given the 2008 presidential election results and the fact the new president was retaining many Bush-Era policies, republicans found little, if any, actual issues to use as weapons against Obama.

Things consequently became purely partisan, having noting to do with facts, sound governance, or good public policy. As Senate Minority Leader McConnell stated, the GOP’s primary goal was to 'get rid of Obama, ’ what’s good for the Nation be damned.

To realize that goal, the right contrived lies, half-truths, and misinformation designed to make Obama ‘look bad,’ to create a false impression of a president somehow responsible for everything wrong with America, including a recession that began 13 months before he took office.

As Senate Minority Leader McConnell stated, the GOP’s primary goal was to 'get rid of Obama, ’ what’s good for the Nation be damned.
Of course you remember the 2004 battle cry from the left anybody but Bush and that the primary goal of the DNC was to get rid of Bush. I know how hard it is for some to look past the partisan blinders but the goal of the party that does not occupy the White House is get it back and that applies to both parties so stop acting like this is one sided or new.

Last edited:
When you learn that something you've been told, read, gotten a chain letter about - like the idiotic "President Obama giving away Alaskan Islands" lie ... When you find out that you have been lied to, that the chain letter is a lie, what do you do?

-- OR --

Because you know it will reflect badly on the president, do you let the lie go on, even spreading it further yourself, even though it makes you look like an idiot?

Or, like the post about the Alaskan Islands, do you just keep spreading the lies?

Final question:

I don't receive chain letters. I have asked anyone who forwarded crap to me to take me off their list.
Occasionally I will get a notification from a pundit or Conservative web site. I will read and do further research. I have emailed the author of bullshit claims if an email address was available.

Final answer:

Of course I am answering truthfully. I am not a liberal.

Things consequently became purely partisan, having noting to do with facts, sound governance, or good public policy. As Senate Minority Leader McConnell stated, the GOP’s primary goal was to 'get rid of Obama, ’ what’s good for the Nation be damned.

I thought you were above this sort of distortion.

No, really I did.

You usually seem so fact-based and spin free. At least when I've noticed your posts.

You've had him on ignore then?

No, really I did.

You usually seem so fact-based and spin free. At least when I've noticed your posts.

:lol:

nooo ... :rofl:

I usually see him commenting on legal matters and his answers usually seem useful and not noticeably tinged by partisanship. At least the ones I recall.

No, really I did.

nooo ... :rofl:

I usually see him commenting on legal matters and his answers usually seem useful and not noticeably tinged by partisanship. At least the ones I recall.

Turmeric might help with the short term memory problems, just sayin'.

-- OR --

Final question:

They don't care. He's black. The Republican Party is 90% white. That's all they care about.

You have a false assumption that people hate Mr Obama.
I guess that is an easy assumption for you to make since you hated Mr Bush.

The difference between Bush and Obama is, Bush started two wars.

Obama killed Osama Bin Laden.

No Bush started one Iraq Al-Queda started the other and Bin Laden was killed during the Obama Presidency which I give him credit for but Obama did not kill Bin Laden that was done by the Navy Seals.

-- OR --

Final question:

They don't care. He's black. The Republican Party is 90% white. That's all they care about.

And the Democrat party is roughly 80% white. Not a huge difference, is it?

The GOP would like nothing more to bring more blacks over from the dark side, but unlike the Democrats, we are less willing to sacrifice our principles to do it.

Ernie S. BSME

Last edited:

So, do you consider him a murderer? Or did Mr bin Laden have a fair trial?
That was rhetorical and snarky of me, I know that Mr Obama didn't kill Mr bin Laden.

-- OR --

Final question:

Ooops....

Looks like you have to "hate" Obama to answer.

I don't hate him.

I hate what he is doing though.

Guess I can't answer your question.

Welp, you, RW, Rtard, TM and the like are yet to prove Obam is anything but Bush III... It's pretty fuckin easy to look up and find Obama didn't repeal anything meaningful of Bush's while extending or expanding many of the worst of Bush policies. And yet you will still vote for Obama, because he sold you on a very simple lie. Obama sold you on the lie that he is not the run of the mill full of shit, pit you against the other side, divide the nation politician.

Here you are, day after day posting your hate on a message board while supporting the very definition of everything you claim to be against.
When did you start supporting the Bush era tax cuts
Support doing more tax cuts/credits (through the stimulus) during a time of war rather than raising taxes to pay for the wars
Starting new wars
Expanding old wars (Afghanistan)
Mass subsidies to corporations
Bringing the “war on terror” to the US (NDAA)
Expanding of homeland security
Failing to do ANYTHINGY on immigration
Bail outs
Run historic deficits and not pay for them
And this list literally goes on and on… I simply get tired or posting it only to get ignored.

I'll freely admit. Obama has not been a great president.

And Romney would be a far worse one.

But those are the only two options on the table.

I dont worry that much about Obama because in a second term, he won't be running for re-election and he'll be hemmed in by a Republican Congress and Supreme Court.

In todays society, you can not believe one single thing. Politicians and the media are all saying things to convience you against the other for their own gains and benefit. Surely you all know this? Its better to ignore all comments these people say and just make your own judgements based on what we the people need, not what the politicians need or the party needs. And who cares what party you belong too, since it doesn't mean that is the way you have to vote. Your not obligated to any party or to the politicians in that party. Think about yourselves and the needs of the citizens, and our country.
We are in one heck of a mess and its as obvious as you get that obama and his coherts have put us in this mess.....why would you vote for that again??? Another 4 yrs of this administration and we are all doomed, including you!

-- OR --

Final question:

Logic eludes you, huh? Pity that you hate education so much.

Forum List

Back