Question for the Democrats.> If another Dem ran against Obama in the primary ..

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Who would you vote for .. Lets say its Hilary for the sake . Or you can put another Dem name in if you like .. Saying .. IF so and so ran I would vote against Obama :eusa_eh:

Who would you vote for .. Lets say its Hilary for the sake . Or you can put another Dem name in if you like .. Saying .. IF so and so ran I would vote against Obama :eusa_eh:

Obama would have to do something sufficiently stupid (i.e. get us into a war in Iran) to lose my vote.

If Hillary or another Dem ran against him, I not only wouldn't vote for them now. I wouldn't vote for them in the future.

I am still weighing on whether I'll ever vote for Hillary again after the Iraq fiasco. That's what cost her my vote in '08.

BTW, I trust that since I am being asked for my personal opinion, no one will attempt to dissuade me or otherwise mock me for providing just that.

Last edited:
I would vote for Obama. I'm well to the left of him politically, but it's more important to back the incumbent. Reagan, Kennedy, and Buchanan did their causes no good even if Ford, Carter, and Bush would have lost anyway.

Forum List

Back