Question for Obama supporters/why do you never hold him accountable?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
He flip flops just as much or more as anyone else. Yet when he does it a readily available excuse it primed to be fired. When a republican does it, its viewed as a lack of backbone or fiber.
I have been an equal opportunity bitcher when I see the gop doing stupid shit. I've had many threads about the mistakes of different gop positions or candidates. Hell, one of you even have my bitching in one of your sigs. The only one I have seen denounce anything Obama has done flat out was Plasmaball. Many of you hint at it but always have an excuse to fall back on.

Most recently is the flip flop that Obama has done with regard to superpacs. And let's be clear how big a flip this really is...

Obama once said the following:

SUPER PACS ARE NOT ONLY A THREAT TO DEMOCRATS, THEY'RE A THREAT TO OUR DEMOCRACY.

Now if he truly believed that and wasn't just blowing partisan smoke up your collective asses why in the hell would he flip flop and RISK OUR DEMOCRACY being in trouble? And more importantly, why the hell don't you call him on it? Are you also willing to RISK OUR DEMOCRACY just to get him reelected?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btnUPRUjvCg&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Obama's campaign flip-flops on super PACs - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
He flip flops just as much or more as anyone else.

We don't see anything wrong with changing your mind when new information is presented. In fact, it's encouraged.

And we apply that to both sides equally.

Do tell, what new information has come to light that shows that super pacs are good for our country or politics?

Besides the fact that Obama can get FREE advertising of course.

We don't see anything wrong with changing your mind when new information is presented. In fact, it's encouraged.

Do tell, what new information has come to light that shows that super pacs are good for our country or politics?

Obama never said they were good for the country.

Did you watch the video you posted?

• Banned

Yep, I did.

Obama did say however... "SUPER PACS ARE NOT JUST A THREAT TO DEMOCRATS, THEY'RE A THREAT TO OUR DEMOCRACY"

Stop ignoring that fact and please reconcile it for me.....

You want the truth?

You can't handle the truth.

And apparently you couldn't handle my question.

Thanks for playing

Are you ever not bitter and angry? Super pacs are a new political super weapon, only a fool would forgo using them when the competition has an arsenal of them. There's your answer, the republican money machine forced this new dynamic on us, instead of beating up on Obama you should be beating up on the people who thought this was a good idea.

Yep, I did.

Obama did say however... "SUPER PACS ARE NOT JUST A THREAT TO DEMOCRATS, THEY'RE A THREAT TO OUR DEMOCRACY"

They are still a threat. That hasn't changed. Many of us would love to see them go away permanently. That will not happen with a Republican in the White House. It won't.

Obama getting re-elected and adding Democrats to Congress is the best way to get rid of super pacs at this time. Ironically, the best way to re-elect Obama and add more Democrats is by using super pacs.

I guess you'd have to ask.....

supremepsychoclowns.jpg

:rolleyes:

Question for Obama supporters/why do you never hold him accountable?

They do, for things he should be held accountable for.

Your problem is you’re upset with Obama supporters because they won’t hold him accountable for things the president’s enemies want him held accountable for, which is most everything ranging from teen pregnancy to poverty in India.

The evidence of this is the many idiotic threads about Obama started by the right on this very forum daily.

And this is one of many reasons why Obama will be reelected.

Obama’s enemies have established a ‘boy who cried wolf’ relationship with the voters where they don’t know what to believe – in fact, voters don’t even pay any attention anymore.

He flip flops just as much or more as anyone else. Yet when he does it a readily available excuse it primed to be fired. When a republican does it, its viewed as a lack of backbone or fiber.
I have been an equal opportunity bitcher when I see the gop doing stupid shit. I've had many threads about the mistakes of different gop positions or candidates. Hell, one of you even have my bitching in one of your sigs. The only one I have seen denounce anything Obama has done flat out was Plasmaball. Many of you hint at it but always have an excuse to fall back on.

Most recently is the flip flop that Obama has done with regard to superpacs. And let's be clear how big a flip this really is...

Obama once said the following:

SUPER PACS ARE NOT ONLY A THREAT TO DEMOCRATS, THEY'RE A THREAT TO OUR DEMOCRACY.

Now if he truly believed that and wasn't just blowing partisan smoke up your collective asses why in the hell would he flip flop and RISK OUR DEMOCRACY being in trouble? And more importantly, why the hell don't you call him on it? Are you also willing to RISK OUR DEMOCRACY just to get him reelected?

Obama's campaign flip-flops on super PACs - YouTube

You're a liar. I've complained about Obama escalating the Afghan war, about taking military action in Libya, about not fighting for a public option in the healthcare bill, about caving to the GOP on the 2010 Bush tax cuts extensions.

Stop lying.

Yep, I did.

Rules Are (the new) RULES....

......per BU$HCO's SUPREMOS!!!!!

Lemme guess.....you Teabaggers want a Rule-Change.....'cause you got what you asked for.....right?

handjob.gif

Yep, I did.

They are still a threat. That hasn't changed. Many of us would love to see them go away permanently. That will not happen with a Republican in the White House. It won't.

Obama getting re-elected and adding Democrats to Congress is the best way to get rid of super pacs at this time. Ironically, the best way to re-elect Obama and add more Democrats is by using super pacs.
I too do not pass over Obama's faults; the Republicans are not offering a McCain or Dole this year, UNFORTUNATELY.

You want the truth?

You can't handle the truth.

Thanks for playing

Are you ever not bitter and angry? Super pacs are a new political super weapon, only a fool would forgo using them when the competition has an arsenal of them. There's your answer, the republican money machine forced this new dynamic on us, instead of beating up on Obama you should be beating up on the people who thought this was a good idea.

So pointing out the two faces of Obama makes me angry and bitter?

What prey tell did that make the left when they constantly compared Bush to Hitler and called him evil?

Yep, I did.

I too do not pass over Obama's faults; the Republicans are not offering a McCain or Dole this year, UNFORTUNATELY.
Of course, they are.

THIS election's "throw-away" Republican-candidate?

0602-election-101-Romney-2012_full_600.jpg

The WHITER-White!

Sure we hold Obama accountable

1. Lost his nerve on closing Gitmo
2. Sold out Universal Healthcare and Government option
3. Backed down on ending Bush tax cuts and increasing taxes on the wealthy

What else is there?

Thanks for playing

So pointing out the two faces of Obama makes me angry and bitter?

What prey tell did that make the left when they constantly compared Bush to Hitler and called him evil?

No, your bitter tone and angry rhetoric makes you bitter and angry. You got the answer to your question and you are still upset? Only ineffectual politicians have no problem losing on principal, especially with what is at stake. Tell me, do you have a problem with super PACs or just with Obama taking advantage of them?

Forum List

Back