Question for everyone: Should the United States have open borders?

Open Borders - Yes Or No

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As the NWO Globalists continue pushing their Open Borders Agenda, do you support it or not?
Retarded pointless poll. No one supports open borders.

Sorry, but your Party does. Get informed.
No my party doesnt support open borders. You should get educated. Better yet you should show us some proof of your claim.

The US Democratic Party is owned by George Soros. And he's a NWO Globalist bastard. He 100% supports Open Borders. Maybe you should consider switching Parties? Just a suggestion anyway.
So you think your opinion is a good substitute for facts? I see youre another mindless Drumpf drone. You have fun swimming around in all that mind numbing stupidity. :laugh:

As the NWO Globalists continue pushing their Open Borders Agenda, do you support it or not?

No my party doesnt support open borders. You should get educated. Better yet you should show us some proof of your claim.

The US Democratic Party is owned by George Soros. And he's a NWO Globalist bastard. He 100% supports Open Borders. Maybe you should consider switching Parties? Just a suggestion anyway.
The last president was too

As long as we have a welfare state, open borders is suicidal.

If you want to get rid of that I’d entertain talking about it. Till then it’s a heck no

You want the US to be isolationists ? Like North Korea , sealed off from the world.

So you think your opinion is a good substitute for facts? I see youre another mindless Drumpf drone. You have fun swimming around in all that mind numbing stupidity. :laugh:

No, George Soros does own the US Democratic Party. Wikileaks showed that. Do your own research if you don't believe me.

The last president was too

Yes, he was a NWO George Soros Puppet.

No, George Soros does own the US Democratic Party. Wikileaks showed that. Do your own research if you don't believe me.
Conspiracy theories dont really inspire confidence in your intelligence. Besides. I am not a Dem. Try another gambit.

Forum List

Back