Question for Dems and their supporters....

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
If, by some chance, Sanders upset the Clinton's and win the nomination, will you vote for Bernie Sanders?

I said I would except if Kasich mysteriously win his nomination---Then I am happily undecided.

Why just Kasich? There's a whole stage of Establishment Republicans on there.

Rubio, and Jeb are hawks with some bad ideas about speding. Plus Jeb supports common core. I am up and down on Christie.

Ksich did talk about sending troops into Syria, which I think he needs NATO ad the UN to approve before he can. So I let it slide. Also he is a noted fiscal conservative.

If, by some chance, Sanders upset the Clinton's and win the nomination, will you vote for Bernie Sanders?

I said I would except if Kasich mysteriously win his nomination---Then I am happily undecided.

I would have to study his positions. I have ignored him up till now.

Why just Kasich? There's a whole stage of Establishment Republicans on there.

Rubio, and Jeb are hawks with some bad ideas about speding. Plus Jeb supports common core. I am up and down on Christie.

Ksich did talk about sending troops into Syria, which I think he needs NATO ad the UN to approve before he can. So I let it slide. Also he is a noted fiscal conservative.

Well I don't know about that. Here he cut all funds to cities and towns that actually need the money. In my suburb, we are now in the red and we've cut everything that could be cut including our recycling program that was costing us $90,000 per year. Our Mayor quit, half of our Council members quit because it now seems hopeless to get this city back into shape.

So here we are on fiscal emergency and now over 1 million dollars in debt. That debt is expected to grow as the years pass.

Is this what Kasich wants to do to the rest of America? I don't know.

If he supports science and space exploration I'll vote for him. ;) I like his free college and some of his economic ideas.

Yes, free. Nobody pays for it. Professors and teachers will teach for free, colleges will not pay their property tax or utilities, publishing companies will print out books for free.

If he supports science and space exploration I'll vote for him. ;) I like his free college and some of his economic ideas.

Yes, free. Nobody pays for it. Professors and teachers will teach for free, colleges will not pay their property tax or utilities, publishing companies will print out books for free.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sanders is a bit nutty. His tax plan made me slap my face!!

and no, I do not consider myself a right winger

Wrong dumb ass. Education is infrastructure as much as bridges and roads. A better educated population will bring more than enough income to pay for it's self.

I any case, The GOP should hold Congress so Sanders wackiness will be contained and he most likely will not have as much support from Democrat. None of that "Free shit" is getting through, Sorry to burst anyone bubble out there.

I any case, The GOP should hold Congress so Sanders wackiness will be contained and he most likely will not have as much support from Democrat. None of that "Free shit" is getting through, Sorry to burst anyone bubble out there.

It isn't free but the idea of tax payer paid college is a good one. We should invest in education as that is the only way we will compete.

There is no better evidence of the need for better education than the mindless recitation of "free shit."

It isn't free but the idea of tax payer paid college is a good one. We should invest in education as that is the only way we will compete.

You may get something down that line, but do not think that higher education will be free for everyone. That is too expensive and too easily to abuse.

Maybe tax breaks for furthering education/retraining or some way to ensure the top students get scholarships. Something that sits more in our atmosphere.

Wrong dumb ass. Education is infrastructure as much as bridges and roads. A better educated population will bring more than enough income to pay for it's self.

I didn't know that. Since you know so much about this infrastructure, can you print out where in the US Constitution free college is at?

I agree. But you know, those evil Republicans are not about to charge the wealthy with all this free college stuff, so why don't we try something different this time? Why don't we tax only those who make between $20,000 and $120,000? I really like that idea.

I didn't know that. Since you know so much about this infrastructure, can you print out where in the US Constitution free college is at?

Free college can be constitutionally justified exactly the same way public schools were. Education is necessary to promote the "pursuit of happiness"

Exactly. This board itself is a perfect example of why we need a better educated populace.

Forum List

Back